Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Pool Incident

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

“Denise, would you please spank Mark for me?” my mother pleaded with my older sister.  “Oh, and make him do his dirty business too.  I don’t want him looking at Michelle’s breasts all afternoon.” 

My sister, Denise, is a little more than two years older than me.  She’s fifteen and I’m twelve.  My younger sister is Kali and she is just ten.  My little brother we all call the ‘surprise’ but his name is Jack and he is only two.  We were all out in the backyard playing in the pool and, well, I was just out of control.  This was happening more lately and it was as much a surprise to me as anyone. 

I guess it had something to do with puberty.  I was always an active kid but it was like I suddenly grew a bunch and started thinking about sex more.  There were days I was a kid and days that I was trying to be grown-up and then there were days when I was both.  Those days were a mess of conflicting impulses and hormones. 

Two of my friends were over which made things super embarrassing.  Denise also had a friend over.  That was Michelle.  She was also fifteen but had nicer boobs than Denise.  Her bathing suit was a bikini and it totally made her look sexy. 

My friends were Steve and Becky.  It is weird, but I was always friends with Becky.  She lived just a couple houses from mine, is in my grade, and we just sort of grew up together.  Steve also lives in the neighborhood and is in our grade.  They are both cool but I was starting to hang out more with Becky though I don’t think either of us really understood why. 

I was being crazy showing off for Michelle and Becky.  Steve was laughing because I was being so crazy but mom didn’t think it was funny at all.  She was watching little Jack like a hawk and didn’t like it that I was being wild.  A little kid in our neighborhood died in a pool accident a couple years back and my mom is super paranoid about Jack because of it. 

After a couple minutes of me doing screaming cannonballs and running and being generally a loon, mom yelled at me to settle down.  I didn’t and she yelled that I was going to get it if I didn’t calm down.  For reasons that completely baffle me to this day, I executed a plan that I already had formed before that warning.  It was a horrible plan but made Steve and Becky laugh.  Kali and Jack thought I was hilarious.  Denise and Michelle were even amused.  Mom was not and that is when she asked Denise to spank me. 

“Awe mom, come on,” I whined.  I was in the pool treading water.  Mom just glared at me.  Denise had spanked me a couple times before usually when mom was busy.  I hardly got spanked at all when I was a little kid but about a year ago I was acting crazy and mom just snapped.  It happened real quickly.  She just grabbed me, spun me around and whacked my butt through my shorts.  The scary thing was that it worked and I totally chilled out. 

The next time was a couple months later and was a little more drawn out.  It was night and we were supposed to be in bed but I wasn’t.  Mom spanked me on the bare in my room that night with her hand.  It hurt more and was a little scary for both us, I think.  I was really embarrassed having my pants down with mom seeing me.  I got an erection too which made it even more embarrassing. 

That happened a couple more times but then one time mom was mad that I was acting crazy in the store and told me while we were in the store that she was going to spank me when we got home after she put Jack down for his nap.  It was weird because I had to think about the spanking for so long before it happened.  What made it stranger was that I was hard all the way home and while I was sitting in my room.  When mom finally came in and made me pull down my pants, I was already super hard. 

I knew that when I was hard, I could rub myself and make a good feeling and some stuff come out.  I did that a lot in the morning.  I would wake up and just lie on my stomach on my bed and rub back and forth until the good feelings happened.  It used to be that they would happen and that would be it but then starting a couple months ago my pajamas would sometimes be a little sticky afterwards. 

Mom just looked at me and “oh, what are we going to do about that?” and shook her head. 

I said something like “I don’t know,” and tried to play dumb.  She spanked me for a while but it didn’t hurt too bad that time.  She was just using her hand so she stopped and stood me up and looked like she was thinking about something for a minute.  “We still need to fix that, I think,” she said pointing at my rock hard little penis.  “Hmmm, OK, hands behind your back.  Let’s see if I can do this right…” she said trailing off. 

What she did next was actually pretty mean.  Using just the back of her index finger, she slowly stroked up and down my cock just below the tip.  It was like she just tickled me right on the good spot.  It felt really good but it was like I needed just a little more.  The good feeling that I would feel in the morning started and it was totally weird that my mom was making it happen.  I started twitching and just when it was starting to feel really good, she stopped touching me and it was like the good feelings sort of happened but not quite.  I felt pulsing between my legs and my penis flexed a couple times.   A little bit of sticky stuff came out the tip but it wasn’t very much and then it was over.  It was really frustrating because I wanted more but it was like I didn’t need it as much. 

“Hmmm, let’s see if that will help you feel your spanking,” she said and pulled me back over her lap.  I stayed sort of hard and the spanking did hurt more.  I mean, it felt like what I thought a normal spanking was supposed to feel like.  I started to cry and begged for it to stop and stuff.  When she was finally done, I stood up and I was sort of hard still.  As I stood there and the pain went away, I got totally hard again.  “You will have to deal with that on your own,” she said as she left my room.  It is a little weird, I think, that it was after she left me alone in my room after that spanking, that I first played with myself and made myself cum. 

Mom was good at sort of relieving the tension but making it no fun.  Once I learned what it felt like when I played with myself all the way, I learned also that what mom was doing was more frustrating than anything.  Then, one time, I was being crazy and mom was busy so she asked Denise to spank me. 

Denise knew that I was getting spanked but she didn’t know how mom would play with me first.  Mom tried to describe it really quickly but Denise didn’t understand so mom told her to not worry about it.  As it turns out, they both should have totally worried about it.  I was rock hard when Denise made me pull down my pants and then go over her lap for what turned out to be a pretty gentle hand spanking.  She stared and giggled at my little soldier before flipping me over her lap.  She was wearing jeans and she kept her legs together.  My penis rested nicely on her legs and as she spanked me, my little movements felt really good.  In fact, I started to feel real good and before I knew it, I was spurting sticky stuff onto her jeans and the floor of my bedroom.  Denise didn’t know what to say when I got up. 

Mom decided to have a little sex education lesson at my next spanking.  I found myself naked in the bathroom with Denise AND Kali watching mom lightly tickling me until I pumped away in frustrated futility.  Mom explained that she was stopping just before the point where it was really good.  Then she spanked me in front of my sisters until I was crying.  It was super embarrassing and then she had me stand up again.  Denise went first and started tickling me until mom told her to stop and again I pumped away frustrated.  A little came out.  Then I was spanked again which was followed by Kali.  I was having no fun, never stopped crying, and even cried harder when Kali pulled her hand away from my impotent twitching erection.  A little bit came out but when it was over, it felt like there was more stuck inside. 

Mom spanked me again after that and I cried ‘cause it hurt and because I was so frustrated.  When I stood up again, I was again hard. “OK, Mark, you can make you dirty business now if you want,” she offered.  I paused.  “Go ahead,” she said like she was doing me a favor.  Using my right hand, I started to masturbate myself nervously in front of my mom and two sisters.  My mom just looked at me like she was disappointed but my sisters kept giggling.  I could tell this wasn’t going to be a good orgasm either but the torture wouldn’t stop until it happened.  It was even more embarrassing when it happened.  I had a couple little spurts but the rest ran down my penis, over my testicles and dripped onto the floor.  My sisters were sort of making fun of me saying that I made a little mess and that I looked funny and stuff.  My erection started shrinking right away which got some more comments about what a little boy I was.  Kali pointed out that I had made a mess and then asked mom if I should be spanked for making a mess. 

I started crying some more and begging not to be spanked.  Mom told me to clean off my ‘little’ pee-pee, wash my hands, and wipe up the floor while she decided.  I did everything she said as fast and as good as I could but when I got back from throwing away the paper towel I used to wipe the floor with, mom was standing but Kali was sitting. 

“Kali hasn’t spanked you yet and I think she should learn how.  Don’t worry; it won’t be too bad,” mom explained. 

I went over Kali’s lap and it actually wasn’t too bad.  Kali isn’t very strong and she got tired fast too. 

“Right here?” Denise asked. 

“No, go do it in the bath house.  We have to at least pretend to be civilized.  What would the neighbors think,” she said laughing. 

Denise made a big production out of getting up from her beach chair. While rolling her eyes melodramatically, she huffed at Michelle that she would be right back.  “Come on, squirt,” she said down at me in the pool and walked into the bath house.  It crossed my mind that no one was going to come into the pool and drag me out.  Everyone was looking at me which was really uncomfortable.  Just a couple minutes before, all I wanted was for people to look at me and think how cool and awesome I was.  Then everything changed and now everyone was actually looking at me, finally, but their eyes said that they hoped I got what I deserved.  There was a little pity in Becky’s eyes but Michelle was just grinning from ear to ear.  Kali, however, was almost dancing with glee.  To escape this, I ducked under the water and started slowly swimming to the ladder. 

I came up to hear mom say “sure, why don’t you go get a spoon from the kitchen,” just before Kali went running to the house.  I got out of the pool and swore I could feel every eye on me.  I was wearing my little Speedo suit and I could feel it clinging to my bottom.  I got to my towel and patted down quickly not daring to make eye contact only to hear Kali come running back. “How about this one mom?  It was the biggest I could find,” she announced.  

“Oh yes, that will sting plenty,” mom responded appreciatively.  Then yelling, “Denise, Kali is going to help you spank Mark, OK?” 

“Yeah, mom, I heard the conversation,” Denise responded clear as a bell.  I realized that the only protection the bath house was going to afford was maybe a little modesty but no privacy.  

The bath house is really just a concrete bunker with some wispy drapes over the open sections so that people can change with a little privacy. There is a bath room and a shower, but also a little kitchen area with a fridge and stuff.  The rest of the main room has a table with some chairs and a couple squishy chairs.  The floor and the walls are all tiled. 

I was still dripping water from my suit down my legs but I just wanted to get it over with so I dropped my towel and started walking.  It wasn’t real warm that day and I was actually shivering a little and could feel goose bumps on my arms and legs.  I pulled the wispy drape aside and stepped into the bath house and was followed closely by Kali dancing behind me waving the spoon like a prize.  Denise had pulled a chair away from the table and put it almost right in front of the door.  She was sitting ready for me when I walked in. 

“OK, swim trunks down,” she command.  I pulled them down to my knees and they fell the rest of the way to the floor.  All three of us got a look at my tiny privates all shriveled from the cold.  My penis was like a turtle in hiding. 

“Mom, he’s all small,” Denise called. 

“Just spank him for a while first then,” mom called back.  I was wondered what my friends thought of that exchange when she continued, “he’ll get big but just be careful.” 

Denise shrugged and motioned me over.  I was wet or at least damp from the waist down.  Combined with the cool air and slight breeze, I was almost cold.  My skin felt tight and bumpy across my bottom.  I was thinking about how my spankings usually felt burning hot and how my cold bottom was so far from that feeling.  Would the burn be a quick shock or a slow warming? 

I bent myself over my big sister’s lap trying to be as quiet as I could.  My cold little package connected with her decidedly warmer thighs and just when I realized that I quite liked that, she started spanking me.  It was so loud.  My wet bottom and the tiled room amplified the slaps.  Through the thin drapes, I thought I heard giggling but it just might have been little Jack playing. 

It didn’t hurt right away and, in fact, the initial sting was really just a tingle.  My penis started to get erect and though it was wet and sort of stuck to my sister’s legs, getting an erection felt great and captured most of my concentration.  The hardening on her thighs wasn’t lost on her and just when it was starting to feel pretty good rubbing against her, she stopped and pulled me to my feet.

I stood up a little wobbly and was greeted by Kali declaring “It’s big now!” to no one or everyone; it was hard to tell. 

Denise had a look of concentration and determination as she stared at my erection.  In the mirror on the wall I watched what happened to me like it was a movie.  My testicles were pulled up tight and were two clear and distinct little balls on either side of my erection.  My penis was pointed almost straight up to the full extent of his four inch length.  All of it was a pale pink except for the bluish tint of the tip and a ring a little darker red just below. 

With just her index finger, Denise just grazed the underside of my penis.  Slowly she stroked it up and down and I curled my toes and groaned a little.  “Kali, why don’t you give Mark some spoon spanks while I do this?” Denise suggested. 

“OK!” Kali declared and got into position.  The spoon, even swung by my little weakling sister, immediately stung.  She landed three good stingers that made me hiss in discomfort before Denise intervened. 

“Slower, Kali, OK?” Denise said calmly. 

“OK,” Kali responded reverently. 

The pause brought me back to the torture Denise was delivering to my penis.  It felt so good but I knew she wasn’t going to let me finish.  I knew how it was going to end.  Kali gave me a crack of the spoon but Denise rubbed a little harder and faster to keep my attention.  They held me there feeling the pleasure of a beautiful girl lightly stroking my erection while an evil little undeserving brat created pockets of bee stings on my bottom and my friends listened in. 

Kali seemed to enjoy spanking me right on my crack probably because it made me jump and groan.  I was getting so close and my hips started jerking uncontrollably.  A strong tingle was running up my legs and the tip of my penis felt like it was going erupt.  I felt like the spasms between my legs were so close and sputtered ‘oh, oh, oh’ but Denise had already let go. 

I felt the contractions but nothing came out.  My groans of frustration were met with cracks of the spoon from Kali that snapped me back to reality. 

“Kali, you’re doing so good with that spoon.  Why don’t you spank Mark for a little while?” Denise grinned.  I just groaned and humped the air as Denise and Kali switched places and my erection faded.  Then I was over Kali’s lap getting my butt tanned by my little sister.  Denise stood near my feet giving pointers to Kali: “Very good,” “a little lower”, “Ouch, right on the crack; I bet that hurts,” et cetera.  I didn’t want her to make me cry but it hurt so bad.  With a long drawn out ‘no’ the tears started and I heard my sobbing and wailing echo around the bath house and out to the listening ears of my friends. 

“Nice work, Kali,” Denise said.  “I think that is probably enough.  You don’t want to hurt him too bad; you might find him spanking you someday.” 

They stood me up while I was still crying.  My penis was soft but a drop of white stuff was at the tip like some had finally squeezed itself out during the spanking.

“OK, all done.  Put your suit back on,” Denise commanded.  I didn’t want any more.  I mean, I still felt the tingling in my penis like there was stuff in there that needed to come out but I was soft and my butt hurt so bad.  Kali was apparently fascinated with my crack and had made it burn deep inside.  I was worried I would get erect and then they would make me touch myself in front of them or would touch me the mean way so I found my suit trunks and pulled them on as fast as I could.  The cool of the wet fabric pulled the pain away. 

Somehow I got back in the pool without dying of embarrassment.  I was good the rest of the day and we all had fun.  Michelle and Denise giggled at me for hours.  My friends didn’t mention anything.  Kali just looked proud. 

Later that afternoon, Steve went home but Becky and I got dressed and went for a bike ride.  We stopped in the woods and started talking.  Becky asked about the spanking and what happened.  I told her the whole story.  I even showed her my still red bottom and she touched my penis.  However, I taught her about both ways: the nice way and the mean way.  My first girlfriend, Becky, was very nice to me that day.

2 comments:

  1. I did not have sisters or friends who were girls or even a girlfriend until I was almost 19, and I dislike swimming, so I can not relate to this but I enjoyed the writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dislike swimming, suck at it gloriously, yet do it all the time.

      The inspiration for this story was the sensation of peeling off the cold wet bathing suit resulting in the adorable shrunken package and gooseflesh on my chilled bottom. It made me wonder how a spanking would feel right then and how long before the sting and burn would emerge.

      I still don't know for sure but would love the opportunity to find out.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.