Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Hot Day

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.


It was hot that day.  Hot days in the southwest are nothing new but we usually stayed in the air conditioned inside during the hot part of the hottest day.  We had to go to the DullMart which meant a long drive in our big van in the heat of the day.  Though the van had air conditioning, it didn’t work very well.  So we headed out literally in our bathing suits looking like regular trailer trash to go to the white trash castle.  Mom hated when we had to go there so she was in a bad mood when we left the house. 

I was wearing board shorts and a wife beater which looked super redneck on my twelve your old skinny body.  My sister was thirteen and always trying to wear stuff mom said was inappropriate.  Somehow she was wearing a bikini probably because mom was too except that mom had one of those wraps that sort of looks like a dress but you can see right through it. 

Stephanie and I were quiet all the way to DullMart probably because we were roasting in the back of the van.  Neither one of us wanted to sit next to mom who was just grumbling about how ‘if dad wanted such-and-such, he should go to DullMart himself’ or whatever.  It was a long drive and we were all sweating.  When we got to DullMart, we realized that everyone in the county had the same idea and had to park almost at the end of the lot and then walk on the scorching blacktop past sizzling cars and an acre of empty handicap spots before finally being greeted into the frigid DullMart air. 

We walked through DullMart freezing in our swimsuits.  It was the hottest day outside but it was a freezer inside.  We split up.  Mom went cruising through the store while we screwed around in the electronics section.  We were playing a video game demo when mom got our attention as she flew by with a cart full of stuff.  We were having fun but freezing.  Stephanie’s teeth were chattering a little even as we stood in line to pay.  Then we stood in line to prove we are good people that didn’t shoplift and then stepped outside into what had to be an over forty degree temperature jump.  The sun felt like it was immediately burning my shoulders.  Mom was just annoyed. 

The van was like an oven and it stayed that way because we couldn’t get out of the parking lot because of some accident or typical DullMart fiasco.  That got Stephanie thinking and she leaned over and asked me “do you want to play with my tickle?” 

It was sort of strange thing to ask only because we were sitting in an oven, in a parking lot, with mom in a foul mood just a couple feet away.  The whole thing about playing with her tickle, however, was not new.  For as long I can remember, Stephanie and I have touched each other’s genitals.  She called hers her tickle and I called mine my winkie.   A couple years ago, Stephanie taught me how to play with her tickle a special way that she really liked.  I would rub the special bump at the top until her leg started twitching like a dog’s when you scratch their belly the right way.  She would sometimes play with my winkie until I felt really good but only the last couple times, when it felt really good a little bit of white stuff came out. 

Mom didn’t seem to mind us doing this sometimes but other times she would tell us to stop or threaten to spank us if we didn’t.  The couple times we actually got spankings but it wasn’t too bad.  Stephanie was sitting right behind mom so she couldn’t really see what we were doing.  I figured I could probably tickle Stephanie for a while and as long as we were quiet, maybe this would be a way for us to spend the boring time in the back of the hot van. 

She had her bikini bottoms off in flash, slid over next to the window, and then turned a little to face me.  Then she spread her long skinny legs to reveal her special place.  I knew that girls were supposed to have hair covering their special place, but none had grown on Stephanie’s yet.  The little magic bump was poking out already and seemed to emerge even more.  Stephanie’s lips were a dark pink and wet probably from sweat but she might have been excited already too.  The large outer lips encircled the smaller inner ones and those framed a little indentation that if she moved the right way would open into her womb.  Just below that special place, her forbidden hole was visible in all its mysterious pink crinkly glory.  Sometimes I would touch that place when I was tickling her and she would shiver. 

We got situated with her right leg over my lap and her left on the floor.  With all the grace of an ox, I got to work on her tickle.  I’m probably not bad at working on her. I do what she tells me—rub the button, stroke her lips, put my finger a little ways into her hole—and she seems to like it.  Lately, the hole has had me fascinated because I just realized that is where the boy puts his winkie when he has sex with a girl.  That is the place where they fuck.  My winkie gets super hard and kind of throbs a little when I think about the hole or touch her there. 

We got out of the parking lot without being caught but we were still in the town that had the DullMart.  Sure enough, we got into another little traffic jam just as Stephanie started twitching.  I could smell that scent that happens when she wants me to touch her tickle.  She had one hand under her bikini top pulling on her tiny left breast and her other hand literally in her mouth to stifle the sounds that inevitably escape.  It didn’t work.  At the quietest moment, Stephanie moaned softly and I felt her right leg start twitching. 

Mom whipped her head around and demanded “are you touching Stephanie’s tickle again?” 

I didn’t answer because it was so obvious I was.  Stephanie was gone.  Her leg twitched and I could feel that delicious pulsing under my fingers that signaled that I had finished my work. 

“Oh, Stephanie,” mom said sounding genuinely disappointed, “what am I going to do with you?”  Then, just as fast as flipping a switch, mom was mad again.  “We are going to pull into the picnic area up here and I am going to spank both of you.  I can’t have you behaving that way in the back of my van while I am driving through town.” She continued with a long lecture about reputation and how we have friends in that town and all sorts of nonsense.  As we cleared the city limits she instructed us to both strip for our spankings.  The sign at the truck stop on the edge of town claimed it was 113 Fahrenheit. 

Stephanie took off her bikini top and I stripped off my board-shorts and t-shirt and then sat down next to my naked sister.  My winkie pointed straight up and Stephanie reached over, gently took me in her hand, and started to slowly rub the underside right under the tip with her thumb.   I was a little worried about getting a spanking but Stephanie was distracting me nicely. 

Suddenly mom barked “oh stop that.  Brian, you come sit up here.”  Stephanie reluctantly let go of me and I moved into the other bucket seat in the front.  I felt exposed and vulnerable in the front thinking that if a semi-truck was beside us, he would be able to see my naked and excited shame.  Luckily, no one was near us as we roared down the highway in relative isolation at 2 PM on that Tuesday. 

It wasn’t until mom pulled off the highway into the roadside picnic area that I started to think that maybe she was serious about spanking us.  The place was completely empty as it would be on a day that hot.  Mom drove to the back and parked near a picnic table.  There were some trees but most of the area was in direct sun.  The heat, albeit a desert dry heat, even looked intense from the safety of the van. 

Mom turned off the van and command, “OK, get out.  Let’s do this.”  She was out of the van before we could even protest.  Stephanie and I caught each other’s eyes and said almost in unison “we better not make her any madder.”  Stephanie opened the big sliding door and I piled of the shotgun seat. Mom, curiously, was actually at the back of the van going through the stuff we bought.   She came around carrying a paddle and ball toy still in the package and was furiously trying to open it as she walked by towards the picnic table.  We looked at her strangely and apparently she knew what we were thinking and said “I read a book on spanking.  Come on.  Follow me.” 

Mom had spanked us before but really she wasn’t very effective and the whole situation was always a bit of joke.  This new development was disconcerting.  If mom had actually learned how to give a real spanking, this detour might be very unpleasant. 

Stephanie and I stepped into the sun and the full impact of the heat hit us.  It was so strange to feel the sun on my winkie and bottom.  It was almost painful as my pale flesh got its first dose of solar radiation.  I was already slick with sweat but in the full sun, it just poured out of me. 

Mom was folding up her cover so that she could sit down without burning herself.  The picnic table was right up next to the desert and she was sitting down so that she would be facing it.  She sat down and then spent a moment removing the staple that attached the elastic bad to the paddle.  Once she was finished with that, she set it aside and called Stephanie over. 

“Stephanie, you first.  I don’t care that you two touch each other—better than hooking up with other boys—but I can’t have you doing it in public.  I’ve told you this before and now I am going to spank you so it doesn’t happen again.  And because you decided to do your nasty business in public, you can just have your spanking in public too.  OK, over my lap,” and she pulled Stephanie into the traditional position. 

Stephanie didn’t seem too upset probably because mom’s spankings up to this point were tolerable non-events.  Right away I noticed that things weren’t the same.  I was staring right at Stephanie’s little skinny butt when mom command “spread your legs.”  Stephanie did a little but mom said “wider.  If your legs are spread you can’t clench your bottom.”  Stephanie let mom push her legs apart and I got a real eyeful of her girl parts.  It wasn’t like I hadn’t seen it before, but this was different.  She was still puffy from when I was playing with her and she was visibly wet too but that might have been sweat. 

Mom started spanking her and her bottom just bounced around while it turned pink like a sunburn.  Mom was just using her hand and it was having the usual minimal effect on Stephanie.  She would do a little kick every now and then or perfunctory ‘ow’ but she never really looked to be feeling real pain.  “Just wait, young lady, I’m going to hand spank you and then your brother but this is just a warm up.  We’re going to go another round with the paddle after you are both warmed up.” 

Stephanie made an attempt at bargaining with “no, mommy, I’ll be good.  Don’t use the paddle.  This hurts enough,” but her heart wasn’t in it.  Mom didn’t even respond but picked up tempo and intensity and was able to get some more heartfelt protests out of Stephanie as well as good kicks.  I thought it was interesting that when Stephanie kicked her legs because the spanking hurt, it looked a little like how she kicked her leg at the end of a tickle. 

Watching Stephanie’s punishment, her beautiful tickle winking, the forbidden spot between her cheeks, her glowing bottom cheeks bouncing under the spanks, and especially her writhing in agony/ecstasy was the most erotic thing I’d ever seen.  I was fully erect and in a trance of arousal. 

Mom let Stephanie up and she immediately reached around to rub the sting from her bottom but mom stopped her with a stern “no rubbing!”  Then she pointed at me and said “OK, your turn.  Stephanie, you can go stand where your brother was standing so you can have the same view of him he had of you.”  I forced my feet to take a step and as I walked the few steps to mom, I looked up to catch the eye of my sister walking toward me.  There was something in those eyes and it wasn’t regret.  She looked excited.  This just made my winkie throb even harder. 

I stretched myself over mom’s hot sweaty thighs and put my hands on the hot sand on the far side of her lap.  I tried to spread my legs without being told but she pushed them even farther apart than I thought was necessary.  My sex parts were hanging free to the right of her thigh and perfect view of my sister.

Mom started spanking as soon as I was position and I was surprised how little it hurt.  I was sweaty and her sweaty palm made wet slaps on my bottom.  There was a sting and I could feel my bottom jiggle and bounce but everything just made my winkie feel good.  I saw in my head my sister’s bottom being spanked while she writhed in agonizing ecstasy penetrated on my winkie; the spanks just causing her to move on me. 

Mom was spanking me pretty hard I realized and got frustrated.   She stopped spanking and said “I read that this would happen.  You can’t feel the spanking with your little erection.  Stand up.”  I struggled to my feet and didn’t even attempt to rub the little sting from my bottom.  “OK, hands on your head and stand between my legs here,” she commanded.  I moved into position and was shocked when she reached out and grasped my winkie with her right hand.  With two fingers on top and her thumb right on the sensitive part underneath she started rubbing me with the perfection of someone that knew exactly how to produce results.  Less than thirty seconds later, I did indeed produce the desired results.  My knees buckled and breathing faltered as a little blob of white goopy fluid bubbled out of the tip of my erection.  Mom expertly moved her thumb out of the way just before it ran down the underside. 

While I was still feeling the muscles between my legs pushing out the little drops of goop she said, “good.  Go trade places with your sister.  Keep your hands on your head; no rubbing or touching.”  It was hard to walk while the good feelings were still radiating out of my groin area.  I managed to start walking as the tingle began to dissipate.  Again, my eyes met Stephanie’s as we passed each other and I caught a look of mischief in hers.  

I found my spot just as Stephanie was being pulled into position.  Mom wasn’t wasting any time.  Again, Stephanie spread her legs and her tickle area opened up to me.  It was puffy, red, wet, and opened like a flower.  It was beautiful and my slowly drooping penis jumped a little as it continued to sag.  Her tan sweat soaked skin glistened in the sun.  Her lean frame pulled taught showed her ribs and her long spread legs accented each delicate muscle.  Her bottom cheeks pointed up and twitched in anticipation. 

Mom also looked down at the wonderful, sexual, lovely creature below her and with paddle in hand tried to spank all the sex, beauty, and youth out of her.  Mom only hit her a couple dozen times but the paddle caused Stephanie to convulse over mom’s lap.  She kicked her legs and even lost one of her flip-flips.  Stephanie started to cry and even tried to reach back with her right hand but mom grabbed her hand and held it safely out of way. 

Then it was over and mom was trying to get Stephanie to stand up but had to help her get her flip-flop back so she wouldn’t burn her foot.  Stephanie had watery eyes but stopped crying pretty quick and mom gave her a little hug and actually looked sorry.  I stood watching and dreading what was apparently going to happen to me next.  A spanking that hurt was foreign to me.  Also foreign to that point was the mess around my groin.  My testicle sack had relaxed after the sexual tension had been released and now hung sweaty and loose between my spread legs.  My penis was small and boyish as well and the goop that was running down to my testicles had reversed course.  It was a forming a mass at the end of my penis and it felt like there was a little left inside that if I could just give it a tug would come out.  I didn’t dare because mom had said no touching. 

I was beaconed over and once again passed Stephanie who was looking a little more demure and contrite.  On the way over mom’s lap, the blob that had been accumulating finally dropped off my penis onto the hot sand.  Mom didn’t waste any time once I was in position and started immediately spanking me with the paddle.  I was shocked at the sudden intense pain and started squirming and kicking just like my sister.  It hurt but was over after twenty or so swats.  In fact, it was just starting to really hurt when suddenly she stopped.  I didn’t question why, of course, but was just happy to escape further punishment and got up as soon as I could. 

Mom told us to get dressed and get back in the van.  I followed Stephanie and marveled at how her red bottom blended nicely with the bronze tan of her back.  We got dressed and I finally was able to sneak a squeeze to get the little bit still in penis out just before I pulled up my swim trunks.  We piled into the stuffy van and drove silently back to the house. 

I helped mom bring the purchases in and finally noticed what she had bought.  There were actually three paddle ball sets.  The one she opened was wood but there was a plastic one too and another wood one that was a little smaller.  There were some menacing spoons, four hair brushes, a bath brush, and even an actual paddle.  While I was standing there, mom unwrapped all these ‘tools’ and put them into a little bag.  “This is our new spanking bag,” she said as a word of explanation.  I just sort of nodded and mumbled an ‘OK’ before leaving to go take dip in the pool. 

I was hot, confused and maybe a little angry.  None of what happened had seemed like it was my fault.  I didn’t really want to be around Stephanie because I thought it was really her fault.  I didn’t want to be around mom either because, well, it had been weird and I thought mom had unfairly punished me. 

I was just goofing in the pool and cooling off when Stephanie called from the back door.  She was smiling and said that mom wanted to see me.  “Why?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you.  She’s in your room,” she said still smiling.  Then she was gone. 

I had calmed down but now I was thinking that maybe she had thought of another reason to spank me.  I got out of the pool and dried off enough to make the walk to my room without making a huge mess out of the house.  I got to my room and before I even got in the door I saw the spanking bag sitting on my desk.  With a huff, I walked in and was totally surprised to see my mom standing in the center of my room completely naked and looking very nervous.  I was speechless. 

“I, um, shouldn’t have spanked you and Stephanie,” she blurted out.  “I never told you that you shouldn’t have been doing what you were doing.  I guess I was just grumpy and wrong.” 

There was a pause so I said, “It’s OK, I guess,” without much feeling. 

“Well, I don’t think it is OK.  I think that to make it right, you should maybe spank me,” she said softly. 

“Um, well,” I stammered. 

“No, wait, um, I want you to, no, hang on, I need you to do that thing that you do with Stephanie—the ‘tickle’ thing—and then spank me and then I promise I’ll make your ‘winkie’ very happy.”  She said all that in a stuttering rush like she was very nervous and then broke eye contact and look at the floor.  After a second, she looked up and said, “and I want you to be naked the whole time.” 

As if to emphasize this last point, mom moved her hands that had been sort of hiding her tickle spot revealing her slit covered in well-trimmed brown hair.  Mom was in her late thirties and well preserved for her age.  She runs to stay fit so she isn’t heavy.  Her breasts are pretty small and only a little droopier than Stephanie’s but have bigger and darker nipples.  Of course, like everyone in our neck of the woods, she is well tanned except for the parts normally covered by her bikini.  Her hair is a shoulder length light brown that goes well with her brown eyes that always seem too big for her face. 

“What do you say?” she asked. 

I didn’t have much to say but ‘OK’.  There was another pause and mom sort of motioned at my shorts.  I untied the wet knot and pulled them down and off to reveal my hard little winkie.  Mom just stared at it and then walked over to the bed.  I noticed when she turned that her bottom was already red and realized that Stephanie had already spanked mom.  Mom climbed on my bed, leaned back on the pillows and spread her legs invitingly.  “Please…” she sort of begged. 

I walked over, climbed up, kneeled between her legs and inspected my mother’s special place.  I reached my right hand to touch her and mom inhaled sharply before I even made contact.  She was hot, wet, and soft to the touch.  Her tickle unfolded like a flower blooming revealing folds surrounding an entrance and a little bump at the top poking straight at me like a little penis.  I started working my thumb over the little bump and mom closed her eyes and groaned. 

“Oh, that’s good,” she said.  “Make me cum. Make mommy cum before her spanking,” she chanted. 

“Are you going to spank me hard?” she asked breathlessly drawing me into the conversation. 

“Yes, you deserve a hard spanking,” I tried to say firmly. 

“Oooo, are you going make me cry?” she asked while writhing under my thumb. 

“Probably a little,” I replied honestly. 

“Can you, um, finish making me cum over your knee so you can start spanking me right when I cum,” she asked with sudden urgency. 

“Sure,” I said and mom jumped up, ran to the spanking bag and found the paddle she had used on Stephanie and me.  I was sitting on the side of the bed when she got back.  She put down the paddle to my right and then dove over my lap. 

She wiggled her pink bottom at me and begged “please.” 

I couldn’t use my thumb from this angle but I quickly found her button with my fingers.  My thumb slipped between her folds and I felt it gently enter her.  She wiggled under me and rocked her hips like she was escaping the spanks of an invisible hand. 

“Oh, so close,” she moaned and then “oh, oh, oh” and she came just like Stephanie with the twitching leg and everything.  I pulled my hand free, picked up the paddle, and started spanking mom before she had even stopped convulsing. 

The paddle made loud cracks like gunshots in the room.  It was hard to tell when mom stopped convulsing from the good tickle feelings and when she started feeling the burn of the paddle.  Soon she was saying “ooo, ow, ow, ow” instead of “oh, oh, oh”.  Some distress entered her voice as her bottom became bright red.  I didn’t go too long at all, maybe two dozen swats, when I asked “have you learned your lesson?” 

“Yes, yes, I’ll be good,” she answered with urgency. 

“OK, then,” I answered not really knowing what to do.  But mom did.  She leapt up and immediately dropped to her knees between my legs and just as quickly took my winkie in her mouth.  Mom had wet eyes but no tears as she started sucking and gently bringing her mouth up and down.  One of her hands was holding my leg and the other was caressing my sack. 

The good feelings came over me quickly and powerfully.  Mom closed her eyes, held me still in her mouth and sucked hard.  She seemed to know when it was over and let go.  She rocked back on her heels and asked, “OK?” 

“Yeah, that was great,” I answered probably too enthusiastically. 

“Maybe we don’t tell dad about this, OK?” she asked. 

I didn’t really know what to say.  I wasn’t planning on telling anyone so I said “Sure, yeah.”  Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Stephanie leaving her hiding place. 

Mom got up, took the paddle from my hand, turned her red bottom to me as she put it back into the bag, and said “we’ll do this again sometime, OK?  Soon,” and then took the bag and walked out of the room.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, jeez.
    I was not ready for the third act.
    This is just all kinds of wrong.
    Thought-provoking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I remember when I wrote this that I didn't have any sort of conclusion to the story after they got home. I either had to write an ending or end it with them getting back in the van.

      I think the story just sat there for a while before I started toying with the reversal-of-fortune and decided to repainted Brian as a victim redeemed. The challenge was making the characters consistent and relationship flow naturally. Had I had the conclusion when I started, maybe then it would have been more telegraphed with unintentional foreshadowing but it was a happy accident that I wrote a plot twist that didn't destroy the characters but still was a little bit of a surprise.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.