Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

One Boy's Journey -- Part 3

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.


After Lunch 

Making lunch was just uncomfortable.  The semen was drying but the bigger puddles on my stomach just ran down onto my penis (that stayed soft while I was cooking) and testicles.  Sitting down to eat lunch naked was strange and the wood chair on recently spanked bottom was an interesting but not painful sensation.  My erection returned for little if any reason other than I was naked.  It wasn’t until I was cleaning up that I realized that another spanking was probably not far away.  I cleaned the kitchen extra thoroughly.  Melissa had left immediately after she was done eating and I wasn’t sure where she was or what she was doing. 

I was wiping off the table when I realized she was standing in the between the kitchen and family room watching me. 

“Are you all done yet?” she asked. 

I just nodded. 

“Good.  OK, I’m going to give you little spankings in lots of rooms and a super big spanking in the bathroom.  Your stuff can only come out after the big spanking, though.” 

“OK” I said while studying the floor. 

“Great.  OK, first stop is the garage.  March naughty boy.” 

I thought for a second about complaining that the garage wasn’t technically part of the house but then thought better of it.  I did have to walk through the foyer to get to the garage door and I knew this was the most dangerous place for me to be naked.  If someone was at the door, they would be able to see me for sure.  Melissa just walked but I ran through the foyer which made her giggle. 

“What a naughty boy you are.  If you didn’t want people to see you naked and hear you getting spanked, then you shouldn’t have been bad,” she chided.  I was disturbed to find that I was excited by her words and a little disappointed no one was at the door. 

The garage is just a normal garage with a bunch of bikes and junk.  “Out here I’m just going to give you a little spanking with this” She said holding up a giant paddle ball paddle.  The look of shock in my eyes made her smile. “Don’t worry, just a couple spanks and I won’t hit too hard you big baby.  Now go over to your bike and bend over and hold onto the bar across the middle.” 

My bike was near the door and as I took my position I realized that if the door was suddenly opened, whoever was outside would see my from the side, bent over at the waist, with my erect penis sticking out below my stomach. 

“Very good.  Now stick out your butt so I can spank it.” 

I tried to stick it out but I was afraid of how much it would hurt.  The painted wood came to rest on my cheeks, then was gone, and a second later returned with a loud smack. The paddle had covered my entire bottom.  An involuntary “oh” escaped my lips. 

“Wow, I bet they heard that across the street.  OK, two more.” 

Again, the wood on buttocks as she took aim, and then it was removed, and I twitched.  “Stick that bottom out.” She commanded and I did only to have the paddle connect the split second I was in position.  It stung and I hissed in discomfort.  “One more.  Get that bottom out again.”  I paused for a second, started to arch my back, clenched again, and then slowly pushed my bottom out again. 

There was no aiming the third spank and it took me a little by surprise.  “Oh, ow, oh, ooo” I mumbled through clenched teeth.

 “Wow, that thing is great.  I’ll have to remember to use it again,” Melissa giggled happily.  “My arm isn’t tired at all!   OK, let’s go to the dining room!” she said patting my stinging bottom. 

She led through the foyer again past the kitchen and into the dining room where a single chair was out of place and waiting for us.  She sat down and patted her lap.  “Just a quick hand spanking in here,” she announced. 

I went over and without warning or ceremony, she spanked me maybe two dozen times.  Though not hard, after the paddling, I was more sensitive and started to squirm a little before it was done. 

“OK, dining room: check.  Let’s try something different in the living room!  First, go get the medium spoon from the kitchen and then meet me in the living room.  Get up.  Let’s go.” 

I got off her lap onto wobbly legs.  This was starting to hurt and I was supposed to just act like nothing was wrong.  Everything was wrong.  I was naked, erect, in a wide open house walking from room to room with a red bottom that was growing distressingly painful.  In the kitchen, I quickly checked out the window for witnesses and was relieved to again find none.  I found the spoon and was momentarily relieved that I wasn’t getting the big one.  I feared, however, that when I put the medium one away, I was going to be fetching the big one.  Though I didn’t know how my bottom was going to handle so much spanking, my penis didn’t seem to mind and actually strained up a little more.  I needed to orgasm again. 

The living room faces the front of the house with big open windows.  It is a formal room that we never use.  In one corner facing away from the windows is a big chair.  Melissa had put a towel over the seat and up the back. 

“Kneel on that chair and hold onto the back.” I climbed up and kneeled on the seat.  “No, put your knees on the arms so your legs are spread.”

 This was tricky but I got it.  “OK, this is going to hurt me more that it will hurt you,” she giggled.  “I’m kidding.  This is going to hurt you way more!” 

I couldn’t move out of the way of the spanks and I couldn’t tense up my bottom being all spread out like I was.  The little spoon seemed amplified on my relaxed and already damaged bottom.  But something else was new as well; Melissa could strike the under part of my bottom, inside the crack and even between my legs.  These were all places that had been moderately protected up until now and the spanks on the fresh tender skin were intimate, painful, and exciting.  One spank right on the crack above my bottom hole caused me to groan and shiver.

“Wow, did you like that?” she asked. 

“Sort of,” I said. 

“Sort of?  What do you mean by that?” 

I didn’t really want to have a conversation in this place.  It was unlikely that anyone would be looking in because there were lots of trees and bushes in front of the windows and since this wasn’t a loud spanking, it was also not likely anyone would hear.  However, I didn’t like that my bottom was facing those open windows. “It, um, I don’t know, is like you are scratching an itch I didn’t know I had,” I said amazed at my own eloquence.  “It hurts a lot though.” 

“I’m gonna do it more so I hope you like it,” she giggled. 

“OK, um, Melissa?” I ventured.  I hadn’t really asked a request so I wasn’t sure how to do this. 

“Yeah?” she asked much more curious. 

“Thank you for spanking me,” I started.  “I want to make that white stuff soon but, um, before that, I need to take my spanking,” I paused.  “I’m worried that I won’t be brave; that I’ll move out of the way and stuff.  I want to take my spanking like a big boy but I’m afraid it will hurt too much.  Can you hold me in place if I start to squirm too much?” I almost whispered. 

“OK, I’ll try.” She answered. 

“Uh, it might be, um, easy to keep me in place if you, uh, just hold onto my, you know, balls while you spank me.  Don’t squeeze them to tight or you will really hurt me though.” There it was out.  “Oh, and don’t touch my penis or the white stuff will probably come out.” 

Melissa giggled.  “OK! This is getting fun!  I’m going to spank all those places I couldn’t spank you before.  Now arch your back so your bottom sticks out.  Perfect.”  And she started spanking me right on the inside of my crack. 

It hurt like bee stings on my sensitive skin and it didn’t take long at all before I broke my position.  I felt her hand on my hip pushing me back.  I opened up again and stayed that way for maybe four spanks before again I was humping the air in front of me trying to escape the bee stings.  Melissa punished the underside of my buttocks and even landed a couple right between my legs on that part right behind my balls that spasms when I shoot. 

“OK, let’s get you back into position again.” She said softly and then for the first time, my sister touched my genitals.  Actually, this was the first time any girl touched my genitals and it was very unfortunate it happened while I was being punished.  It was good but it would have been so much better if the little hand grasping my balls was doing so to enhance my sexual experience and not because it would be a way to hold me in place during my punishment. 

Coincidentally, I was starting to cry.  I wasn’t sobbing yet but I could feel tears in my eyes and it wouldn’t be long before they would roll down my face and mix with drool and snot as I lost control.  Melissa grasped me and gave me the slightest tub backwards so that my little bottom hole was again exposed.  I felt the sharp strikes right on my hole and jerked forward involuntarily but she held me in place.  My penis was going limp and was resting and slapping against the back of her hand.  I realized that it was leaving slippery stuff wherever it touched her. 

It didn’t hurt like the paddle or the spatula but like little points of fire igniting.  Suddenly, she stopped and released her grip on me.

“That’s better,” she said.  “All evened up I think.  OK, get down and go put away this spoon and get the big one.  Then come to the bathroom and I’ll give you your next big spanking.”  Then she wiped the back of her hand against my stomach and said “ewe, you got me all sticky you bad boy.  I’m going to give you extra spanks for that.” 

I struggled off the chair and took the spoon from Melissa and started walking to the kitchen.  It was different this time.  My erection wasn’t protecting me and I couldn’t remember why I thought this was such a good and fun idea just a couple hours ago.  My bottom hurt in a new and interesting ways, I was naked, crying a little, and feeling like a very naughty and scared little boy.  If someone had seen me through the window, they certainly would have felt sorry for me and wondered what horrible thing I did to deserve such a red bottom. 

I decided to wash the spoon before putting it away which gave me an opportunity to stand at the window.  It was strange to be caring for something that had just caused me so much pain.  I dried it, put it in the drawer and, as I predicted, took out the big spoon.  It was heavier and larger.  I could only imagine what it would feel like.  Of course, I wouldn’t have to imagine for long.  I would only have to wonder as long as it would take me to carry it the length of house. 

I closed the drawer and realized that I was having trouble walking.  I was scared.  I was going to be spanked again and this time I knew it was going to hurt and I was going to cry.  Since the last spanking almost made me cry, this one surely would and probably almost right away.  How would she do it?  I had no idea.  Would the window be open?  The bathroom was close to the street.  People might hear the sound of spanking.  They might hear me crying. 

My bottom tingled and my penis started to get erect again.  Why was that? 

I took a step and looked out the kitchen window again.  There were so many kids on the playground. 

I finally got walking and left the kitchen and walked through the family room, dining room, living room and down the hall to the bathroom.  Melissa was sitting on the edge of the tub looking a little impatient.  The window was wide open. 

“Close the door behind you,” she said coldly.  I did and then turned and slowly handed her the spoon. 

“Does the window have to be open?” I asked sheepishly. 

“I’m sorry but I think that is best.  There is no use hiding that you were a bad boy.  You’re lucky I’m not spanking you on the front porch,” she chided.  My penis physically jumped thinking about the being spanked in public like that. 

“Are you going to spank me hard?” I asked knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it. 

“This is going to be a hard spanking,” she answered. 

“Are you going to make me cry?” I sniffed. 

“I think you are going to cry,” she said nodding and sort of grinning.  “Are you scared?” she asked. 

I just nodded. 

“Yeah, I’d be scared too.  Can you try to be a big boy for me?” she asked. 

Nodding again, I whispered “I’ll try.”

“Good boy.” She encouraged.  

“I put the towel down on the floor here just in case the stuff comes out.  Now, I want you to go over my lap again and I want to you to look into the mirror while I spank you. OK?” 

“OK” I said barely audibly.  Then I had an idea.  It wasn’t a new idea but I figured if I’m going to get a hard spanking anyway, I might as well try.  “Melissa?” I asked, “could you do something?” 

“What is it now?” she asked. 

“Could you take off your clothes too?” 

Melissa thought about this for a few seconds.  “Sure.  Just remember: you aren’t going to have sex even though there is a naked girl in the room; you are going to have a spanking,” she grinned. 

Melissa is a just a little girl.  With her t-shirt off, she had the chest of a boy without much muscle tone.  She didn’t do a strip-tease but just ripped her shorts and underwear off, then stood facing me for a second and said “ta-da!,” sat back on the edge of the tub, picked up the spoon from where she placed it, and then patted her lap: “Come on.  Over you go.  Time for your spanking.” 

I was out of stalling tactics.  I walked around her, bent over and lowered myself onto her naked legs which she parted to leave my sex parts hanging free between in space.  Once in position, I looked up and realized I would be able to see all the action in the mirror in front of me.  But, asking my sister to be naked meant that I could also see her beautiful naked form from the side.  It was slender and smooth.  Her buttocks flattened out on the edge of the tub and I imagined what the view from my penis was like.  It twitched its approval. 

I was reveling in these thoughts when I first felt the spoon tap my bottom as she took aim and then saw her lift it high before bringing it crashing down on my poor bottom.  If there was any hope that I would handle this spanking gracefully, it ended about two second later.  I saw the look on my face and knew I was about ten seconds away from crying like a little baby.  Worse yet, the tile of the room seemed to amplify the sound of the spanking and it seemed to not have dissipated before the second spank. 

She didn’t start slow and she didn’t try to prolong the moment.  Her goal was to make me start crying and keep me crying.  I watched in horror as the tears escaped my eyes and my face contorted.  After ten spanks I was a crying, naughty, little boy.  My limp penis hung between my spankers legs and my bottom stung, burned, and jiggled, under the rapid staccato of the instrument of my punishment.  My arms buckled and I kicked my feet.  I could hear crying but it sounded too high pitched for it to be from me and was interspersed with nearly unintelligible pleading to “stop”, “no”, “I’ll be good”, and “I’m sorry”. I looked at my sister’s face as she coldly and methodically executed my punishment.  Her eyes were alive and sparkling as she focused on her target.  But then I had to pull my eyes away and just focus on the floor below me as all I could say was “please, please, no more, ow” over and over again. 

And then it was over and I was left sobbing and shaking over her lap.  My bottom was on fire.  “OK, up you go.  You’re too heavily to stay like this when I’m not spanking you,” she said as she pulled me up.  I wasn’t ready to get up.  I was exhausted and needed time to just cry.  I ended up with my face in my hands while resting on my knees to her right.  Then she was hugging me and saying “Oh, I’m sorry I had to spank you so hard.  I know it hurts but you were a big boy.  You took your spanking like a big boy.” She said. 

She felt wonderful.  And naked!  I put an arm around her and cried on her shoulder.  Then I felt her hand rubbing my bottom and slowly turning the hurt into a tingle.

“Do you want to make the white stuff now?” she asked softly. 

That wasn’t really on my mind right that second but when a girl—even your sister—asks if you want to have a sexual experience, the answer is always ‘yes’.  I nodded (and cried) into her shoulder. 

“Can I make you do it this time?” she asked. 

I was shocked and delighted and squeaked out a “Yes” response into her shoulder. 

“Goody.  OK, lie down on the floor.” And, of course, I did though it hurt my bottom to be like that.  She kneeled next to me, reached out and just grabbed my rapidly emerging erection.  She only knew what to do based on watching me before.  However, it wasn’t going to take long even if she had no technique.  Her little hand around my penis slowly rubbing it up and down was novel and wonderful.  My orgasm started in my tingling bottom and traveled all over.  She was going so slow that it had time to build.  Then, it was on me.  Literally minutes after the hardest spanking of my life, I was having the best orgasm of my life (up to that point).  Melissa gasped as she felt me pulse and the watched in awe as the sticky white goop first shot out and then just poured out onto my stomach.  And then I collapsed completely spent and exhausted. 

“Wow, that felt cool,” Melissa said.  “It got all over you again.” 

Indeed it had.  Most of it was just in a little pool just under tip of my penis but there were a couple big drops almost on my chest.  Melissa was dipping the head of my penis into the little pool and seeing how much would stick to it.  I was not amused by this but there was a noticeable sting on my bottom still so I just let her do whatever she wanted.  Luckily I was shrinking as I softened so this game was getting more difficult for her.  She was also at risk of getting sperm on her fingers and apparently she was about as thrilled with touching it as I was so she stopped. 

Just then, the phone rang and we both jumped.  “I’ll get it,” she said, “but don’t you get cleaned up,” and then she ran from the room.  Seconds later, I heard her talking on the phone and realized that it was one of her friends.  Waiting for her could take a long time so I got up and watched in the mirror as the sticky goop slid slowly down my smooth stomach, intersected my limp penis, and began to coat it and my testicles. 

Why did this bother me so much?  Sure, it feels icky but something about it is just humiliating in a way.  To me, at least, it felt like I was advertising not that I had sex but that I had a non-sex sexual experience. Coupled with my bright red bottom which I also checked out in the mirror, I was definitely a strange sight.  Not to mention my face that showed actual tear tracks down my cheeks, puffy eyes, and a red nose.  I was an interesting picture for sure. 

I could hear Melissa talking on the phone about the usual nothing that she talks to her friends about.  Figuring that she was going to be gone for a while, I picked up the spoon and headed to the kitchen to put it away.  The cool air on my sore bottom felt good and on my wet penis it was a reminder of the delicious orgasm in my recent past.  I washed the spoon and put it away and then didn’t know what to do.  I decided to play some video games in the family room until Melissa returned.

I sat on my game chair on the floor and sank into the game.  I guess it was about an hour later that Melissa found me.  She came walking into the room naked and I immediately got hard again.  I paused the game because I couldn’t concentrate. 

“Mom is going to be home soon,” she said sounding a little disappointed.  “You’re hard again.  Do you need another spanking for the white stuff to come out?” 

Until she walked into the room naked and started to talk about spanking me again, I was totally not on that page.  After she mentioned it, suddenly it sounded like a great plan again. 

“I’d like that but I’m not sure we have time,” I answered. 

She sat down on the couch.  “I just got stuck on the phone for too long.”  

“You know you can’t tell anyone about this, right?” I said suddenly nervous that she had been giving the play-by-play to her friend on the phone. 

“I know, silly,” she said.  Then she thought for a few seconds and said, “I bet I’d be the one getting the spanking if I did that.” 

“Look, sis, if you want your bottom blistered, you just have to ask,” I said completely seriously. 

“I don’t think I want a spanking,” she said philosophically.  “It really hurts, doesn’t it?” 

“Sometimes,” I answered.  “When you just use your hand, it feels pretty good and only hurts a little.  Some of the things you spanked me with today really hurt a lot.  Like that paddle in the garage.  I didn’t like that very much.” 

“What did you like?” she asked. 

I paused, “I like when you spank me with your hand.”  I had to pause because my penis jumped at just the thought.  “But, I like the little paddle from last week and I sort of liked the cookie spatula.  It was a little too big.  The smaller spoon when I was on the chair in the living room was really good.” My penis jumped again.  “The big spoon in the bathroom was, I don’t know, it was good but it hurt too much too fast.  It was sort of scary.” 

“You liked some of the things that made you cry,” she stated with a little surprise.  “Wow, that’s wild.” 

“Well, they hurt for a little bit but then when you stop, there is this crazy tingle that feels good.  And, um, when I’m all hard like this, I can feel the spanks in my penis sort of and it is like it is making all the stuff want to come out even more.” 

“Cool,” she said.

Then I had an idea.  “Do you want a little spanking, Melissa?” I asked in about the nicest way I could think. 

She thought about it for a little while.  “Don’t make it hurt, OK?” 

“I’ll just give you a little one with my hand, OK?” 

She answered real softly, “OK.” 

“Let’s go to your room.” I said while standing up.  My erection ‘pointed’ the way.  Melissa nervously stood up and started walking to her room.  I couldn’t believe how quickly we changed roles. 

There was a chair in her room but I wanted her to be comfortable so I sat back on the bed and patted my thighs.  I was surprised when she just jumped onto the bed and bent over my lap.  In retrospect, I should have moved her closer to my knees.  She was just a half inch from touching my erection. 

The view was incredible.  Melissa’s little bottom was the epitome of a perfect, flawless, child’s behind.  She had so little body fat that even with just the lift of my thighs under her hips her cheeks parted enough to show her bottom hole.  I had the wrong angle to see her sex but I was sure that if I sat up more, that complex area of lips and bumps would be visible.  I rested my hand on her bottom and she tensed up a little.  I couldn’t help it and stroked the taut skin feeling the firmness of the muscle beneath.  My breathing hitched a little with my excitement and Melissa squirmed a little in anticipation.  Her squirming brought her hip in contact with my erection.  She froze and I made a low earthy sound.  She didn’t move away but actually rubbed a little against me feeling my penis trace a line of slick fluid across her hip. 

I patted her bottom a couple times and then ventured a light slap.  She didn’t protest so I spanked her other cheek about as hard.  It was going to be hard to spank only one cheek at a time because her bottom was so small.  I leveled my hand across both cheeks and hit her a little harder.  She squirmed a little and then humped on my lap as I measured my hand across her childlike bottom again.  I rested my left hand on her lower back as if to hold her in place. 

The humping drove me mad because it rubbed the oily patch of her hip against my erection.  I thought maybe she was doing it on purpose.  Did she realize that if this contact continued, I would likely spurt all over her? I spanked again and the feel of her bottom under my hand, hip against my erection, and lewd humping motion on my lap thrilled me.  

I spanked again and again.  An ‘oh’ escaped my lips and then another as I spanked the child’s bottom.  And then I lost control a little.  The next spanks were harder but there were only a couple before my orgasm took me.  I grabbed her with both hands and pulled her against me and then watched the fountain of sperm ejaculate all over the side of her hip. 

I held her tight until it was over and then rubbed her bottom and back while trying to think up a good apology.  Before I did she said, “Is that all?  That didn’t hurt very much.” 

“I stopped after I spurted all over you,” I said wondering if she knew that this had happened.  “I’m sorry I made a mess,” I ventured. 

She giggled and I relaxed a little.  “Yeah, that’s OK.  It was cool.” 

“You had better get up.  Mom is going to be home soon,” I said.  I let go of my sister and she rose off my lap to all fours before getting to her knees and climbing off the bed.  White beads of sperm started to drip down the outside of her leg but she quickly had a tissue to wipe it up.  For a few seconds though, the image was of a little girl child with a man’s orgasm juice on her.  Later I would imagine her bald vagina smeared with the stuff.  Then the image of her little bottom cheeks spanked bright red and spread slightly to show a sticky mess that covered her little bottom hole.  There was something so dirty and wrong about a child covered in sperm.  It was like the child was being used by an adult to satisfy simple biological sexual needs.  No one cared about what was best for the child.  The child was controlled, manipulated, and perhaps even tortured in order to provide the maximum stimulation for an adult. 

Of course, I looked almost like a child.  Once my penis softened, I was just a hairless little boy again.  But because of the day’s activities, I was a hairless little boy with genitals covered in sperm.  Sitting on my sister’s bed with my last load mostly coating my scrotum, I watch my penis finally shrink completely.  At last, I was a little boy again.  My passion was sated.  It didn’t even look like I could have made the mess that covered me. 

I thought for a little bit about what it would be like if the mess on me was from another person like from a real man that masturbated to ejaculation onto my genitals just to humiliate me.  I shivered thinking that maybe he would spank me until I was soft, then roll me onto my back, straddle my legs and masturbate a large hairy man’s penis right over my little pink boy’s penis until he sprayed me with hot sperm. 

With a sense of horror, my passion started to return and my penis jerked as it started to get erect again.  The garage door opened and I ran to my room to get dressed.  Fearing I didn’t have enough time to get cleaned up, I just got dressed over the mess and prepared myself for an uncomfortable evening.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I read this. Gonna haveta read these, like one each day. SO not my cuppa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.