Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

One Boy's Journey -- Part 5

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

The Quest 

I got cleaned up and dressed pretty quickly.  I was thinking about the little boy and his mom that witnessed my spanking and I was wondering if he was really going to get a spanking himself.  It sort of dawned on me that they probably lived close by and that they weren’t even home yet if they kept walking that slowly. 

I pulled on some clothes, told my sister I was going for a bike ride and headed out.  The first thing that I noticed was that the bike seat against my tender bottom was a very interesting feeling.  Being out in public and feeling the effects of my recent spanking every time I sat on the narrow bike seat made me feel strangely self-conscious.  My shorts were nylon basketball shorts so they were thin but long.  “What would this be like if I was wearing only little running shorts?” I thought to myself.  Of course, my penis started twitching like it wanted to be hard again.  I thought about what it would be like to have an erection in such thin shorts and realized this was something I was going to have to plan for in the future. 

I rode up the street in the direction they were walking.  Our neighborhood is a maze of streets laid out with curves and loops instead of squares.  They were walking into the neighborhood (we live near one of the two entrances).  I figured they were at most four blocks away in any direction and started searching. 

It seemed like I probably didn’t want to appear to be looking for them but I didn’t know how to appear not to be looking for something.  While working on the third block, a stroller on a porch caught my attention.  If they walked home and she had been in hurry, maybe she left the stroller on the porch. 

I was sort of stumped at this point.  I wanted to hear and see the little boy getting spanked but getting caught doing something that was actually bad or maybe even illegal wasn’t what I had in mind.  Then I had a great idea.  I rolled past the house, turned around at the corner so I was on the correct side of the street, and then shifted gears in way I knew would throw my chain.  I slowly and quietly rolled to a stop in front of the house, got off, and pretended to work on fixing my bike. 

Straining to hear inside the house, I heard the mother say, “Now I’m going to pull down your pants and spank your bare bottom.”  There were some sounds of a little boy protesting his fate then “Hush up.  You asked for this and you are going to get it.  Maybe you’ll mind me better next time.”  To my delight, I heard the sound of a hand slapping a naughty bottom followed by the cries of a young man in distress.  I was a little disturbed by how delighted by this I was. 

I was again fully erect but luckily was wearing tight underwear that kept me mostly hidden.  I got my chain back on and made an escape.  I rode around for a while trying to calm down and sort out all the weirdness in my head.  Questions about the little boy’s spanking itched at me like whether he was erect or not, or whether he was going to be sent to the corner or to his room.  I wondered how red his bottom was.  Then I wondered about his mom.  She was young and pretty for a mom.  The way she had talked about spanking like it was just this normal thing that happens intrigued me and I wondered why that was.  Had she been spanked when she was little maybe?  Still, I now knew of two people on the planet—my sister and that woman—who didn’t have any qualms about spanking boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.