Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Monday, September 7, 2020

Caught Playing With Myself

I was just so horny that it made me stupid. It isn't that I am not allowed to masturbate but she gets so jealous when she finds out. It seems that she wants to be my only sexual outlet and though she knows that boys need relief sometimes, she would prefer we had sex instead.

What she doesn't understand is that I might really need it and then if I ask her and she says no or not now or whatever, I still have a hard little problem. It isn't like I can be rejected and then slink off to do my business. I don't think she likes that at all. Sometimes relief is better than taking the risk.

The problem is that if she wants some lovin' from me but I'm not ready, willing, and able, that is bad too. Ideally, she would like me ready for sex all the times she wants sex but for me to just calm down when she isn't in the mood.

The scene played out in my head all day making my penis hard and head foggy. I had seen a picture of a male transvestite trying to stroke his penis. S/he was hairless with small breasts and hips that flared like a woman's. The pale penis and testicles were flaccid, soft, and small like a boys. This beautiful creature invaded my thoughts. I imagined gently sucking on that delicate penis/clitoris. Something about the feminine beauty and the male genitals had me confused and aroused.

I found myself home and alone with an erection that was almost painful. At first, I went to the bathroom for a quickie but once my pants were down, I got braver. I undressed and decided that I should be more comfortable so I left my clothes in the bathroom and got naked into bed. I found the lube in the nightstand and got some tissues ready for cleanup purposes.

At some point, I had missed the telltale sounds of my wife coming home. She realized something was amiss and was standing right at our bedroom door as I made my naked entrance, got comfortable, lubed up my member, and prepared myself for a little self relief.

Admittedly there is no way to announce that you are watching someone masturbate that is anything besides jarring. Still, she was upset because to her, it looked like I was taking more care to make love to myself than I usually do to make love to her. Also, as I got started, I was very much enjoying myself. In fact, for all my preparations, I wasn't going to last a minute.

She walked in and I, of course, froze. I spoke first and said, as one could imagine, the stupidest thing possible: "Oh, I didn't know you were home." Like, why would that matter?

Worse yet, my penis just pulsed in my hand. I wasn't ready to pop yet, but the lack of more stimulation was annoying to the little fella.

I will spare you the lecture she gave me which didn't really make much sense but when one is naked in bed with a luxuriously lubricated erection thinking about nuzzling the tender penis of a tranny, it is really not the right time to argue. The upshot was that she was mad, hurt, and offended. Her solution to all of this was to spank me.

This happens sometimes. Spankings hurt and she can really deliver the heat but I get sort of aroused by spanking. She knows that sometimes spankings can be a real turn-on for me but she knows that once my penis goes soft after I ejaculate, I am just the saddest sorriest and most contrite little boy ever.

Truth is that if I know I am going to be spanked after I orgasm, the fear of how much that spanking is going to hurt makes the orgasm just amazing. I am almost thankful for how bad it hurts because I know that I'll take the fear into my next spanking and it will fuel my next orgasm. It is a feedback loop of pleasure and pain. The more severe the spanking, the better my orgasm; it doesn't even matter which order anymore.

Getting caught masturbating, however, was new ground. I wasn't sure but I didn't think she was going to want me to enjoy my orgasm this time. She also knew I wasn't going to 'appreciate' my spanking unless that pesky hardness was gone. Clearly, I had a problem.

"Get up," she ordered as she dropped her purse. "I am going to give you such a spanking," she mused kicking off her shoes.

I struggled to my feet. It was tricky with one hand covered in lube. I ended up standing awkwardly with my erect penis bobbing lewdly as I tried to think of something to say. Nothing came and I just stood there stupidly.

She disappeared into the closet but was back in what seemed like seconds with the hairbrush in her hand. My penis bobbed approvingly for some reason. She just tsk-tsk'd annoyingly and sat down on the chair that 9 out of 10 times is where I get my spankings. She didn't say anything but just waved me over.

I shuffled over and expected to go right over her lap but when I got next to her, she said, "OK, you better finish up." I looked confused. "Go ahead, get it over with. Hurry up."

As aroused and scared as I was, I was also self-conscious. Nervously my lubed hand met my slippery already lubed up erection and started making the motions that I had been making since I was twelve. My knees buckled right away but I didn't want to look like I was enjoying myself too much. Still, it felt awesome and the tingles that feel so good just before I pop started in my belly.

I tried so hard to not look like I was enjoying myself but that made it just build slower. The slow build was amazing and the tingles spread down my legs and across my bottom. I knew that just seconds after I had my little fun, that delicious tingle across my bottom was going to replaced by just blinding pain. The thought propelled my orgasm forward and almost without warning, I exploded. Neither of us had really thought that part through and I sprayed all over the skirt covering her lap before catching the last little bit in my already sticky hand.

She didn't look at all happy. "What a mess. Oh well, you get to lay in it. Come on, get over."

My knees buckled as I climbed over being careful to not make more of a mess. I carefully protected my right hand and navigated clumsily with my left. My post orgasm weakness didn't help me be any more coordinated.

I was only over her lap for a second before the hard wood of the hairbrush tapped gently on my right cheek. With a sigh the wood disappeared and with no warm up, she was in full swing. The pleasure of the moment before disappeared entirely and was replaced by first a ferocious sting and then a bonfire. She spanked hard, fast, and covered every bit of the pale skin of my bottom methodically. I knew she wouldn't be done until it was all bright red.

For my part, I was as brave as I could be. I tried not to kick but I kicked. I tried not to complain but I protested like a little boy. I didn't bother trying not to cry. The tears poured out of my eyes like the semen had from my penis just seconds before.

She stopped when her anger was spent. I was done kicking and my words were just wailing. I was truly sorry. I had been a naughty little boy but I had been spanked clean.

2 comments:

  1. Now, I'm interested, because I can relate. For SO long, I preferred masturbating to intercourse with gf, then wife, then gf because I preferred the scenes in my head to intercourse. Then along came Merry. I was getting spankings, and getting sex. We played chastity games. We shot videos of me (pretending to) masturbate, her catching me, her beating the hell out of my bottom. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back to read this a second time because
    1. I like the idea. I could have, hell I HAVE written something similar but
    2. It jarred-annoyed me that a F/m spanking relationship was not established before it happened. It came out of nowhere that spankings were an established thing.
    Ignoring that, sum up the plot points... Caught masturbating, forced to cum, spanked to tears.. makes up one of my many masturbatory fantasies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.