Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

One Boy's Journey -- Part 6

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

Caught 

It was a couple days later and we—Melissa and I--weren’t even home when it happened.  It appeared that the mother of the little boy felt she should apologize to my mother for eavesdropping while she spanked me.  The discussion was apparently a little confusing to my mother at first and then uncomfortable to both moms when they realized that something else had been happening. 

Melissa was at sleep-away camp for the week and I was at a day camp.  I got home that evening and noticed right away something was on mom’s mind.  I should mention also that dad travels for business a lot and was gone for the week. 

The conversation over dinner was very uncomfortable and started with mom asking an open ended question because I don’t think she knew how to breach the subject.  I suspect she was still wondering if she should even have this discussion.  But, she needed to be sure that her eldest son wasn’t molesting her daughter so she marched on trying to get to the bottom of things.

“Last Wednesday when I was out, what did you guys do all day?” she asked.

I got so nervous that I must have smelled guilty.  “Chores,” I said, “and I went for bike ride in the afternoon,” I quickly added.

“Did you and Melissa do anything together?” 

“No,” I lied. 

“Hmmm, are you sure?” she asked again. 

I really didn’t know what to say.  Melissa wouldn’t have said anything; she had been gone for days.  What did mom know?  “We hung out for a little while around lunch time,” I ventured. 

Mom seemed to think for a minute and we just ate in silence.  I thought about changing the subject but I didn’t want to appear more guilty than I already was. 

“Did you or Melissa have any friends over?” mom tentatively asked. 

This was a trick question because we weren’t supposed to have friends over when she was out.  I did the right thing and just said “No, we don’t have friends over when you aren’t home” thinking this was the best answer possible. 

Mom paused again and then said, “The reason I’m asking is because this nice lady down the street came over today and apologized for eavesdropping and bothering us last Wednesday.  She said she was walking by and heard what sounded like a boy getting a spanking.  Her little boy apparently made a scene on our front lawn and she wanted to apologize for making an embarrassing situation even more so.” 

I turned pale and could barely continue eating. 

“Well, I thought she must be mistaken and told her she had the wrong house because I wasn’t even home last Wednesday and I haven’t spanked you in years.  She apologized for the mistake and was getting ready to leave when I thought maybe she heard you two fighting or something.  So I asked her if she was certain that it was a boy getting spanked at our house and she said yes. 

“So, can you tell me what you were doing last Wednesday?” mom asked.

I had no idea what to do.  I was caught but I thought maybe I could lessen the damage.  “Um, Melissa and I were playing a game with our chores.  She was the mommy and when I didn’t do all my chores, she sort of gave me a spanking.  It was just a game.” 

Now, of course, mom knew more than she was letting on.  She knew that it was a bare bottom spanking and that it was pretty darn real. 

“So, it was just a play spanking?” mom asked. 

“Yeah” I answered. 

“I don’t think so and I don’t like you lying to me about this.  This is very serious.” If I wasn’t freaked out already, now I was almost in a panic.  “Now, what were you doing?” 

I just stared at my plate and thought about how to tell the truth in the least incriminating way possible. 

“We were just playing house.  I said I would do the chores if Melissa would spank me if I didn’t do them right.  She thought that sounded like fun and so when we were doing the chores, Melissa would pretend to get mad and give me a spanking.” 

“Did you touch your sister’s sex parts?” mom asked directly.

“No, no I didn’t do that!” I said way too strongly. 

“But you had your pants down?” she asked. 

“Um, yeah, for a little while,” I said obviously lying. 

“Look, you shouldn’t be playing sex or spanking games with your sister.  And definitely shouldn’t be lying to your mother.  If you want a spanking, I’ll give you a spanking.  Maybe then you won’t go playing these silly games.” 

I didn’t know what to do but I didn’t want to make her angrier so I just said, “I’m sorry.” 

“I think you will be.  After you finish dinner, clean up the kitchen and then go your room.  Take off all of your clothes and put them away.  Go to the bathroom, brush your teeth and get ready for bed.  When you are ready for your spanking, come get me in the office.  Understand?” 

“Yes, mom”, I said without making eye contact. 

“Naked.  Understand?” she asked again. 

“Yes, naked,” I said again. 

Mom ate a few more bites and then left me to clean up the kitchen.  This was going to go from bad to worse shortly and I didn’t know how to stop it.  I was already erect and my bottom was tingling with anticipation.  I cleaned the kitchen slowly but there wasn’t much to do so it didn’t take but a couple minutes.  I was worried about taking too long to get ready but I really didn’t want to rush things either. 

I walked to my room and stripped naked which involved almost no time.  I put my clothes away and decided that it would probably be a good idea to just straighten up my room so to give mom one less thing to be angry with me about.  My erection didn’t falter a bit the whole time.  Unless I got it under control, the first thing mom was going to see when I walked in the room was her son sporting a throbbing erection.  I thought about quickly masturbating in the bathroom but I wasn’t sure if that would work.  I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and washed up a little just to get the sweat of the day off.  I decided I couldn’t waste any more time and started the long walk through the house to mom’s office. 

The walk just made it worse.  The house was mostly dark and it was mostly dark outside.  There were older kids in the park this time of the day and I could hear them talking and laughing but I couldn’t see them.  These were the exact people I didn’t want to see or hear me get spanked.  That made me nervous but, of course, also excited.  The cool air tickled my bottom bringing goose bumps.  I shivered a little thinking to myself that in a little while there would be a fire burning on my bottom that would keep me warm. 

Then I had to stop.  This was horrible and it was about to get worse.  The lights were on in the kitchen as I slowly walked into the sterile room.  I sat in a chair to collect myself before facing my mother.  Just a couple weeks ago, my sister had spanked me to tears in this very room and then watched me masturbate on the floor and cover myself in my own sperm.  It was so lewd, dirty, and naughty.  I really deserved my punishment so much more than mom knew I did.  Looking at the spot on the floor where I had to clean up the oily drops that fell from my penis during that spanking made me shiver. 

I took a couple deep breathes and struggled to my feet.  Putting one foot in front of the other, I made myself walk to my embarrassing and deserved punishment. 

The door was about half way closed when I got there so I knocked before walking in.  I was so scared I could feel my heart in my chest.  Of course, fear plus humiliation and embarrassment plus being naked plus, for me, an immanent spanking was hugely sexually exciting.  My erection throbbed and bobbed while I stood in the hall. 

“Come in,” she said without turning around.  “Are you ready?” she asked turning to look at me when she sensed my presence in the room. 

I don’t know what her reaction was because I couldn’t look at her.  I answered “yes” and was greeted with silence. 

“I see,” she finally said.  I think she decided drawing attention to my sexually aroused state was probably the wrong thing to do.  Maybe she thought if I got a real spanking, I wouldn’t think spanking was sexy anymore. 

Mom got up from the desk chair and sat down in a folding chair we kept in the office for when we were working on homework together.  “Lay over my lap,” she instructed. 

Immediately, I noticed the problem.  Melissa always made sure she I wasn’t touching her unless she wanted to make my white stuff come out.  Mom was wearing a sundress that covered her lap.  I didn’t know if I should warn her which would be admitting that I knew what was going to happen or let it happen.  Of course, if I didn’t warn her, maybe she would think it was the first time.  The realization that I was probably going to have an orgasm shortly created a gentle buzz in my genitals.  This was "it" for me.  This is how my penis thought I was supposed to have sex.  I had trained myself that spanking was the prelude to orgasm, not foreplay.  I bobbed and twitched and I could feel the slippery stuff being pushed out.  There was a feeling right at the end of my penis like there was a little drop in there that if I just squeeze it, it would pop out. 

I got over mom’s lap without exploding somehow but the cotton of the dress felt wonderful.  I was about to ruin it but ruining it was going to feel so good.  I thought this is what it must feel like to have sex with a virgin. 

Mom could spank harder with her hand than Melissa which was good because the sudden pain when she started spanking me kept me from immediately having a messy orgasm.  But it wasn’t going to be enough. 

I stayed still hoping that maybe mom would misjudge the spanking and just stop before I made a mess.  Unfortunately, mom wanted to make me cry and I couldn’t imagine crying without some squirming.  She spanked with slaps that stung and made my bottom jiggle.  Melissa just hit directly but mom would do glancing spanks that made loud slapping sounds and caused my bottom to bounce a little.  Even the little movement this created felt wonderful on the sensitive underpart of my penis.  After about ten spanks I felt the slick ooze escape the tip of my penis as I prepared the place on mom’s lap where I would shoot my sperm.

The stinging spanks were effective and I started to feel some distress at about two dozen.  I was surprised and a little concerned how quickly the sting set in.  Mom was alternating cheeks and hitting right on the ‘sit-spot’ almost every time. 

I started to have to squirm a little and was shocked how good my penis felt against her dress. There was no way I would be able to refrain from an orgasm.  I knew it was wrong but there was nothing I could do unless I convinced mom to stop so I started begging “no, mom, please, no, I promise, never again” in an endless litany of contrition.  Mom completely misunderstood my pleadings and just kept right on spanking and even started hitting harder and faster. 

Trying to remain still just made the build up to the orgasm longer and the thing itself even stronger. I felt it start in my testicles as they constricted even tighter.  The tip of my penis was the focus of pleasure and it was urgent in its need for satisfaction.  I knew it was going to happen for what felt like a minute.  If mom had stopped and put me on my feet, it still would have happened.  I became more frantic in my pleading and just sobbed ‘no, no’ over and over again.  Then, it was on me and I was trembling all over as my penis won the battle and tried in vain to impregnate my mother’s sun dress.  With a final ‘oh no’ sob, my shame just poured out.  The pain was gone momentarily and I basked in the pleasure of the strong orgasm.  But then the shame of the moment and the pain of the spanking descended on me. 

Mom didn’t know what happened right away so she kept on spanking thinking that she finally had brought me to tears.  Indeed I was crying now but only partially because of the spanking.  The pain did catch up to me and I started making sounds and motions that were probably more normal for a person getting a spanking. 

She lit a little fire and then stopped and asked, “Have you learned your lesson?” 

I had no idea and I was frozen with fear.  Mom was about to make a discovery and I feared any answer I gave was about be completely the wrong answer.  Just as I was connecting the dots, I felt mom tense up a little. 

“Get up,” she said pulling at my shoulder. 

“oooo, no,” I whined as I found my feet.  I didn’t want to see the mess I made.  I didn’t want to acknowledge the mess I made but I was so ashamed that I started apologizing: “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.  I couldn’t help it.  I’m sorry.”  And then I just broke down and cried. 

Finally, I did something right.  Mom felt sorry for me.  “That’s OK,” she said, “it’s normal.  Oh, what a mess though.  Oh, and it is all over you too.  Oh boy…” she trailed off. 

She was right. There was a big wet area on her lap with globs of white stuff here and there but I was covered too all over my penis, testicles, and even my stomach.  My manly erection was gone and I was just a little boy again with a little soft penis and pale testicles that hung loose between my legs as if they were exhausted.  Some stuff was still leaking out of the tip.  I could feel it and mom could see it.  “You’re going to drip on the floor.  Hurry and get a tissue before you make a bigger mess.” 

I did and just in time captured the drop.  With a little squeeze, I forced the rest of it out.  I was still crying but the squeeze and the sensation of thick liquid being forced out of the little hole in my penis felt good and I shivered in momentary pleasure.  Immediately I realized that I was basically masturbating—giving myself sexual pleasure—in front of my mother.  More shame washed over me and, of course, shame, fear, and any stimulation on my penis triggered my genitals to begin preparing for more.  An erection was far off, but I felt the blood flow and my testicle sack start to constrict. 

Mom didn’t look very sure of herself.  This wasn’t turning out the way she had hoped and I’m sure it was causing questions in her mind. 

“Listen, no more spanking games with your sister.  Do you hear me?” she asked and I nodded.  “I don’t like it that you ejaculated on me but that is normal for a boy your age, I suppose.  I know that men get strange ideas in their heads but that doesn’t mean it is OK.  So, no more spanking games with your sister.  I’m going to have to leave you two alone sometimes and I need to be able to trust you.” I kept nodding but I could feel my erection returning and all this talk about spanking games wasn’t helping. 

“Did you learn your lesson?” she asked.  I nodded and squeaked out a ‘yes’.  “Do I need to spank you more?” she asked.  I nodded and said ‘yes’ again and then quickly realized what I did and said, “No, I meant no!” 

“I don’t know,” she said.  “I need you to really learn this lesson…” she trailed off.  “I think it would be best if you got another spanking.  This is too important.” My penis jerked in agreement.  “What you did was very naughty and I have to be sure you learned your lesson.”  My testicles constricted.  “Lay over my lap again.  This is for your own good,” she said passing judgment. 

I started to panic.  Ejaculating, as she said, once was one thing.  It could have been a mistake.  But what if I did it twice?  And besides, she wanted me to put my penis right into the mess that I made the first time.  I didn’t want to do that. 

“But, mom, what if, um, it, happens again?” I asked. 

“You already made a mess.  It will just be a bigger mess.  If it happens, it happens.  That will just be part of your punishment.  Come on, let’s go,” she finished patting a clean part of her lap. 

Sniffling, I took the one step closer to her and then slowly lowered myself over her lap.  It was gross putting my penis into the little pool of sperm on her lap.  It was sticky and wasn’t warm like when it came out.  But, at the same time, it was wet and as I slid my penis through it, my penis responded approvingly.  It wasn’t right, I thought.  It was like when Melissa made me walk around all day with sperm all over my stomach but this was worse.  I was going to masturbate in front of my own mother—on my own mother—using my own sperm to make it slippery.  This isn’t how sex is supposed to be.  What is wrong with me? 

I was in place and focusing on how the cool wetness on the head of my penis felt so good and so shamefully wrong when mom started spanking me again.  The sting was back quickly but maybe because she was tired or because I was used to it, the spanking didn’t hurt too much.  I started to squirm a little and it felt like my erection was resting in Elmer’s Glue.  Was this what it felt like to have sex with the same girl twice in one night?  The second time would be sloppy and sticky because of all the sperm I put inside her the first time. 

That was the image that filled my head: the young girl already ravaged by me opening her legs to reveal her sex and opening herself to me again.  Twice she wanted me.  Twice I could have her.  The second time would have less urgency than the first.  As we move against each other, the sperm from our first coupling would be forced out onto my testicles making them stick against her butt cheeks each time I pulled out.  Globs of my secretions would run down the crack of her ass and even coat her dark bottom hole. 

The vision was enough to distract me from the steady staccato slaps against my bottom and the sting that was slowly building.  I was completely erect and because it seemed like I had permission this time, I tried to move a little to get some stimulation.  It was just a little at first and mom probably didn’t notice.  As that feeling in the tip of my penis grew, I must have started to move in a way that was more obvious that I was humping my mother’s lap.  

“Hold still,” she demanded.  I locked up and tried to hold steady.  She hit harder and I felt my bottom jiggle after each smack.  As a fit young man, I didn’t want to believe that any part of me jiggled.  I tried to imagine what it looked like to my mother and was embarrassed to think that she maybe could see my bottom hole and my testicle sack sometimes. 

It started to hurt more and I couldn’t stay still anymore.  I started to move to escape the spanks and was delighted to find my penis sliding across mom’s sundress.  Mom figured that I was just moving to hump her and said resignedly, “OK, you might as well do your dirty business.  If you are going to have an orgasm anyway, just ejaculate and get it over with so we can finish your spanking.” 

The girl in my vision changed from wanting me to just barely tolerating me.  It was something she had to do so we could do the next thing.  While I thrust into her, she checked her watch, yawned, looked at her nails, and picked up the remote so she could watch TV while I mechanically finished up like a horny animal.  She liked me enough to tolerate my pathetic attempts at mating but she didn’t enjoy it. I just wanted to orgasm and she was sick of my whining so she would let me do it sometimes. 

Mom was spanking a little harder but I was able to dry-hump the sticky mess on her sundress.  I had permission.  I had more than permission; I was commanded to dry-hump her legs until I ejaculated.  It was hard to move in that position but I made it work and soon I was convulsing on her lap as the orgasm took me.  It wasn’t as good or as long as the first one of the evening.  It did the job and the sticky mess around my penis got wetter and stickier. 

“Finally,” mom said, “let’s finish this up.” 

With no erection to protect me, no fantasies to distract me, and no coming orgasm to look forward to, the spanking suddenly took on a new very painful dimension.  All the burn and sting that was building up suddenly was upon me and the pain overwhelmed me. 

I may have made it seem like I was silent through all of this but, of course, that wasn’t the case.  I had found my spanking voice which was mostly just a lot of “ow”, “oh”, “oooo”, lots of ‘sorry’, and various pleadings.  I was crying hard and playing an endless loop of these ‘sounds’ by the time mom was finished with me. 

I should also say that I think Melissa with the big spoon, spatula or even her little wicked paddle were more intense than mom spanking with her hand.  Mom, however, just kept spanking the same two spots over and over again with that same stinging glancing slap.  It just built and built.  When my pain resistance disappeared, I really broke down.  Melissa also stops shortly after I ejaculate.  Mom didn’t stop as soon and it was very tough to take.  It was a real spanking, not sexy or sexual at all, just painful. 

I had a moment where I jumped around a lot and made even more promises than normal but at the end, the fight just left me and I sort of collapsed and just took it. 

Mom let me stay over her lap for a little longer this time and stroked my back and rubbed the sting from my bottom.  She whispered sweet mom things like “that’s my big boy”, “it’s all over now” and the like.  It was nice and I felt like maybe this whole thing was behind us.  

I calmed down and she made me get up.  “Oh, you are just covered in semen and my dress is a mess.  I’ll have to plan better if I have to spank you again.” 

“Momma, what’s semen?” I asked. 

“Oh dear, um, semen is the fluid that carries your sperm.  I guess you haven’t had the sex-ed class yet.  OK, well, let me explain a little then…” and she did.  I knew some of it but not everything.  It didn’t take long but it was strange standing naked covered in your own semen (my new word!) learning about sex from your mother after being spanked for what was apparently deviant sexual behavior in the first place. 

“Do you have any other questions?” she asked after her little speech. I was worried about getting another speech in this awkward situation so I said “no”. 

“OK, you can ask if you think of something later.  I want you to get cleaned up and go to your room.  It is too early for bed but I want you to think about what we’ve talked about tonight.  I’m not going to tell your father about what happened.  I think you understand how I feel about you playing sex games with your sister and I don’t want to make him angry with you as well.  But I am a little worried about you.  You clearly get very sexually excited by spanking don’t you think?” she asked startling me into joining the conversation. 

“Yeah, I guess so,” I answered. 

“Like, sometimes is that all you can think about?” she probed. 

Quietly I answered, “Yes,” because lying hadn’t been working out so well for me thus far. 

“Well, I’m not sure what to do about that,” she said.  “If that happens again, come talk to me and we’ll see if we can find a solution for you, OK?” 

“OK,” I said nodding slightly. 

“Alright then.  I love you.  Off you go.” And I was dismissed.

1 comment:

  1. Part 6 appears after 7? Hmm.
    Mom spanks as punishment, Son cries. This, I can wrap my head around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.