Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

One Boy's Journey -- Part 8

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

Dry Spell 

It wasn’t every day but once every week or two either mom or Melissa would take care of me that summer.  Sometimes they were long drawn out affairs of humiliation and slow crescendos of pain but other times, we would have to hurry.  Those times were sometimes even more humiliating because it was so clinical: spank, cry, orgasm, cry some more, and then look like nothing happened as fast as possible. 

Then there was a dry spell.  Dad wasn’t travelling much and school had started so Melissa and I weren’t left home alone like we were in the summer.  I started going crazy after the second week and by the third, I realized that I might have to find another solution.  The idea came to me one day while I was out riding.  I accidentally threw my chain and flashed back to when I had done that on purpose to have an excuse to stop in front of the young mother’s home.  Suddenly, it dawned on me that I knew one other person in the neighborhood that I knew for a fact spanked little boys.

It is utterly amazing the crazy things a boy will do when he has an erection.  I finished my workout in a haze of plotting my next move.  It seemed simple enough: I would go to her house, introduce myself, explain how she knew me, and then ask if she would spank me.  I figured that the worst she could say was ‘no’. 

Normally running or riding keeps my erection down but I was at full lift-off while I put my bike away.  My erection was doing horribly lewd things to my bike shorts the whole time.  I showered hard and got dressed in what I hoped were clothes that hid my erection and immediately headed off to the young mother’s house in the late afternoon of the fall weekday. 

Walking up to the door was tough.  I got a case of nerves and almost didn’t make the turn up the driveway but I thundered ahead and found myself ringing the doorbell without really realizing that I was at a no-turn-back moment.  I suddenly regretted being there and hoped that no one would answer the door.  I even thought about making a run for it when the door opened. 

“Yes?” said the attractive woman standing in the door frame.  She was pretty but not crazy beautiful or anything, just an attractive young mother dressed in khaki capris and a plaid sleeveless button down blouse. 

“Um, I live a couple blocks over.  My name is Brandon.  You and your little boy were walking by my house a couple months ago and heard me, um, you know, getting…” and the words just stopped.  I just totally froze up. 

She tilted her head and squinted a little.  “Wait, were you getting a spanking?” she asked smiling. 

I just nodded. 

“Wow, I thought you would have been younger,” she said.  “And I take it that it wasn’t your mom spanking you either?” 

I shook my head and then softly offered, “no, it was my sister.” 

“Oh,” she said “that explains things.” 

“Yeah, mom was pretty mad at me.” 

“I am so sorry about that.  I had no idea.  Did you get in trouble?” she asked almost like she didn’t want to know.  I nodded and she cringed.  “Oh no, what happened?” 

Well, I was in pretty deep so I figured I ought to keep diving.  “Mom gave me a spanking.” 

She cringed even more.  “Oh, I’m so sorry.  That must have been terribly embarrassing,” she said shaking her head. 

“Yeah, it was pretty bad.” 

There was a little pause while she thought for a second and then she said, “So, how did you know this is where I lived?” 

I was nervous and must have looked freaked out and embarrassed for this entire conversation but when she asked that question which I was totally unprepared for, I hit a new level of panic. 

“I, um, followed you home that day,” I offered tentatively. 

“After your spanking, you got dressed and ran out of your house to follow me home?” she asked incredulously. 

“Well, no, not exactly.  You were gone when my spanking ended.  I got dressed and rode my bike around the neighborhood looking for you and saw the stroller on the porch.  I had seen you walking down the sidewalk toward our house while I was waiting for Melissa in the bathroom so I knew you had a stroller.  Then I stopped in front of your house and heard you spanking your little boy like you said you were going to.” 

She thought for a minute and then said, “OK, I have some questions.  Why don’t you come in so we don’t let all the cold air out,” and held the door open for me. 

I was happy to be in her house.  It was strange standing on the front porch having that conversation.  I walked in and she closed the door behind me and then led us into the living room. 

“The kids are napping but they will be up soon,” she said to explain the obvious lack of little kids running around.  She sat down in big stuffed chair and waved me to sit down on the sofa.  “OK, here’s my first question: why did you follow me home?” 

I thought about lying but telling the truth was working pretty well so far so I opted for honesty.  “I heard you say that you were going to spank your little boy and I wanted to hear someone else getting a spanking.  I didn’t hear very much ‘cause all your windows were closed.” 

“I see.  OK, well another question: if you saw us walking down the street and you knew the window was open and someone might hear or see something, why didn’t you close the window?” 

I looked at my hands and shyly mumbled “it was sort of exciting thinking someone might hear.” 

“Wow, I see.  Was it exciting when you realized that we were listening?” she asked.  I just nodded. 

“Brandon, this is very interesting.  So, you were getting spanked by your sister, you know someone might hear it happening, then we do hear you, and after the spanking is over you follow us over here so that you can hear me spanking my son.  I certainly didn’t expect any of this.” 

“It is a little weird,” I admitted. 

“A little?  I am very curious about how your sister was spanking you.  It sure sounded like a very real spanking.  But from your sister?  How does that work?  I knew something was up when your mom started asking questions but I never guessed…” she trailed off.

“I, um, asked Melissa to do it.  When mom isn’t home, Melissa pretends to be the mom and spanks me when I don’t do the chores right.  It is sort of a game,” I tried to explain. 

“Is Melissa younger than you?” she asked. 

“Yeah, she is a couple years younger,” I admitted. 

“And she spanks you on the bare?” she asked. 

I looked down at my hands, “Actually, she only spanks me when I am completely naked.  Look, I want to tell you something but you can’t tell anyone, OK?” 

“Sure, I’ll keep your secret,” she said very seriously. 

I took a deep breath and said “Melissa was spanking me because I wanted her to.  I sort of like it even though it hurts and is embarrassing and stuff.  Actually, I think I like those parts too.  But mostly I like it because, um, it is sort of like sex and stuff,” I trailed off. 

There was a pause in which she interjected “I get it: spankings turn you on.  That’s OK.  You aren’t the only one to feel that way.” 

I relaxed a little knowing that she at least understood a little.  “I’m almost always erect and I usually, um, make a mess,” I offered. 

She smiled and said, “you make a little cummy when you get a spanky on you botty,” and then giggled. 

I was a little taken aback but what did I expect?  “Yeah,” I said shyly.  “It happened when mommy spanked me too.  She was pretty surprised.” 

“I bet!”

“But she understood that I wanted to be spanked by my sister because I, um, needed it.  She didn’t want me to ask Melissa to do it to me any more so she has given me some spankings when I needed them.” 

The young mother looked a little surprised by that. 

“But we never told dad.  The problem is that dad isn’t traveling very much and so mom hasn’t been able to, um, take care of me and, well, I really need a spanking and I didn’t know what to do,” and I trailed off again. 

“So you came to the one other person you knew that you know gives little boys spankings.  Very interesting,” she mused.  “You want me to give you a spanking?” 

“Yes,” I whispered. 

“And you probably want me to let you have a little cummy too?” she asked very directly. 

“Yes, please.” 

“Today?  Right now?” she asked. 

“Yes, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble.” 

“Hmmm, this could be a lot of fun.  I think I would quite like to spank your little bottom even if it means that you make a mess.  OK, Brandon, I think you are going to get a spanking this afternoon.  My husband will be home in about an hour so we should probably get started unless you want to get a spanking from him as well,” she laughed. 

I was getting excited but nervous.  What if she wasn’t very good or too harsh or wouldn’t let me rub on her?  I’d learned that as the victim of the spanking, I had to just trust my punisher to do the right things.  I tried to relax and just give into what was about to take place.  As if on cue, her little boy walked sleepily into the room. 

“Oh no,” I squeaked. 

“What’s the matter, Brandon?” she asked as if not aware that presence of her son was going to end our game. 

“Your little boy is here,” I said stupidly and pointed. 

“So, what?  If you deserve a spanking, you don’t get to choose who hears or sees you get the spanking.” And then turning to the boy, “Ryan, this boy’s name is Brandon and I am going to give him a spanking because he has been naughty.  You can play in your room or watch TV or you can watch him get his spanking.  OK?” she said tenderly. 

“OK,” Ryan said suddenly much more awake.

“Great!” she explained and then turning back to me, “OK, Brandon, the powder room is right down the hall.  Go down there and take off all your clothes and then wait for me in the kitchen, OK?” she commanded. 

“OK,” I whispered again slowly standing up.  Ryan’s eyes were glued to me as I slowly crossed the room. 

“Brandon?” she stopped me.  “My name is Debbie, by the way,” she said smiling.  I nodded and continued walking with my head slumped respectfully.  She also got up from her seat but went in the opposite direction. 

Once in the powder room, I stripped down and breathed a huge sigh of relief when I finally was able to remove my underwear and free my erection from its tight confines.  I checked how I looked in the mirror and was greeted with my typical look of a little boy body sporting a little sex organ in full adult sexual arousal.  Pre-cum escaped the tip and I decided that if mommy liked me all glistening and slippery, maybe Debbie would too so I gently coated the head and as much of my shaft as I could with my finger.  My knees buckled at the sensations and I forced myself to stop before I had an accident. 

I took a deep breath, turned and opened the door.  Ryan was standing right outside.  “Hi,” I decided to say because I couldn’t think of anything else. 

“Is my mommy really going to spank you?” he asked. 

“Yeah” 

“Hard?” he pressed. 

“Probably,” I tried to look calm. 

“Do you think she is going to make you cry?” 

“Um, yeah, I think she will.” 

“Were you naughty?” he asked changing subject. 

I was worried he would ask how but I answered “Yeah, I was very naughty.  I have to get to the kitchen or I’ll get an even bigger spanking for being late,” I sort of lied. 

Ryan backed up and said earnestly “it is over there.  You better hurry.” 

I walked in front of Ryan into the kitchen. I thought I could actually feel him looking at my naked bottom.  The kitchen was brightly lit and with sun through the windows, bright colors and every light on.  Debbie was nowhere to be seen so I just sort of walked over by the kitchen table and stood there uncomfortably.  

Thankfully I didn’t have to wait too long before Debbie walked into the room.  My penis throbbed just seeing her.  What I first noticed was the see-through lingerie.  It was a white lacy ensemble consisting of a piece that was like a very sexy one-piece bathing suit and another that was like a totally see-through jacket.  Through the top I could make out Debbie’s breasts and their dark nipples (she is a young mother after all).  Between her legs was just visible the beautiful complexity of a real woman’s vagina but with no hair at all.  I had seen enough pictures of naked adult women to know that this was on purpose. 

In her right hand she was carrying a small wood hairbrush and in her left a bottle of some clear liquid I didn’t recognize.  “You said you might make a mess so I thought I would put on my special clothes,” she said as explanation.  She walked to the table and put down the hairbrush with an alarming clatter and then pulled out a chair and spun it around.  She sat down, opened the little bottle and drizzled clear drops all over her thighs.  “This will make it easier for you to make your little cummy,” she teased.  “It’ll be all slippery for you.  OK, over you go.” 

I stepped close and reached for the floor on the opposite side of her lap.  My erection slid across her right thigh before hanging free between her legs just inches from her shaved sex.  “Mommy, what’s a cummy,” her son asked. 

“Oh, it’s what happens sometimes when a boy’s penis is all hard like his is.  It will feel good for him for a few seconds and a little white stuff will come out and then his penis will get soft and small again.  OK?” she explained.  Apparently he nodded; I couldn’t see.  “Sit on the floor here so you can watch his pee-pee make cummy,” she said and I heard him plop down on the floor.  “OK, I’m going to spank his bottom and that will help the cummy.” 

She started spanking me and I sighed in relief. The slaps stung just a little as she slowly alternated from cheek to cheek.  She stopped and gently ran her fingers over my bottom and even up and down the crack.  “Has he made his cummy yet?” she asked her son. 

“I don’t think so,” he answered. 

“Is he crying?” 

“No, not yet,” he answered sounding a little disappointed. 

“That is a problem.  He probably won’t start crying until after his cummy,” she said with mock exasperation.  “I guess I’ll have to spank him hard and hope that he makes his cummy soon,” and resumed spanking. 

“OK, Brandon, let’s make that cummy.  I don’t have all day now.  You can do it.  Be a big boy and do your dirty business,” she chanted as she spanked.  She was spanking harder and making my bottom bounce and sting a little more but it really didn’t hurt very much.  I started humping a little but only if I pulled way back would I be able to rub against her slippery right thigh a little.  My testicle sack was slippery from the stuff on her legs.  We got into a rhythm where I would raise up and she would spank me down.  I was able to find just enough stimulation.  “Come on, now, show my little boy how a big boy makes cummy.” 

I didn’t like the idea of another boy—even such a young one—watching me orgasm.  I didn’t want him to see me cry either.  However, I didn’t have a choice as my orgasm slowly approached.  I started to twitch as I felt it building and my long strokes over her lap became shorter and faster.  Then it was on me and I collapsed on her lap and felt my penis begin pumping out the semen onto the floor as I hung free between her legs.  

“He did it, mommy!  He did it!” Ryan cried excitedly.  I felt Debbie shift as she picked up the hairbrush and then I felt the first real spank of the day just as my orgasm ran its course.  It went from feeling so good to writhing pain in about five spanks.  I started kicking and wiggling and heard her say in a distance, “hold still; this won’t take long.” 

I don’t know when I started crying but Ryan announced that to his mother as well.  She didn’t stop right away but didn’t torture me either.  The noisy gunshots of the hairbrush striking my bottom ended and I marveled at the sound of my high pitched whimpering.

“OK, get up now.  Let’s see how big a mess you made,” she commanded.  I wasn’t ready to get up, but I was worried about getting more from the hairbrush so I did.  I stood beside her hiccuping and choking back my sobs as I recovered.  We both looked at the floor between her legs.  “There is a little mess down there.  Go fetch a paper towel and clean up your cummy.” 

“Yes, m’am,” I sniffled and then walked quickly to the sink to get the towels.  My erection was long gone and my little soft penis dripped semen down my thighs.  I got a paper towel and got it a little wet and rushed back to between Debbie’s thighs.  She spread her legs and I caught a glimpse of her sex opening like a flower.  I quickly averted my eyes and cleaned up my mess. 

“Very good,” she said as I threw away the soiled paper towels.  “You are going to be a good boy now, right?” she asked. 

“Yes, m'am,” I answered. 

“OK, get dressed and go on home.  I have to cook dinner,” she said dismissing me. 

“Thank you,” I whispered as I made my way back to the powder room.  She didn’t say I couldn’t clean myself up but I was so used to wearing my shame after a spanking that I just pulled my underwear over the mess.  Once dressed, I came out to find Debbie wearing normal clothes again and starting work on dinner. 

“Brandon, why don’t you write down your phone number in case we want you to do some babysitting for us,” she said with a wink.  I wrote down mine and she wrote down her number for me and then with a little pat on my sore bottom, she said, “we’ll talk again soon, I think,” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

As I walked out to the door, Ryan turned away from the TV, cried out a friendly “bye bye” and waved.

In case you didn't read the story notes entry, the truth of the matter is that I totally wrote myself into a corner with this story. There are more chapters but they go completely off the rails. Basically, Melissa's best friend becomes Brandon's girlfriend. Her sister is a train wreck whose very open sexual experiences with her boyfriend make the young girl prematurely sexual.

John and his anemic and skinny girlfriend go at it like bunnies though it is, of course, a forbidden relationship. Debbie helps the young lovers by hiring them both to babysit her children so that they can do their dirty business. Eventually, the four of them get it on with much spanking and sex.

That was the end of the writing because it was so awful and such a hot mess, I didn't have the stomach to keep going. The idea was that Brandon's girlfriend was actually seriously sick and as she lay fighting for her life in the hospital, the whole sordid relationship is revealed. The parents see the true love and bless their relationship which ends with them being married since she only has days to live.

She doesn't die, of course, because this was becoming a totally melodramatic soap opera. Instead, she makes a miraculous recovery with the help of her true love and they live happily ever after.

All I can say in my defense is that at least I didn't write any more than I did. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Asking a woman he never met for a spanking? I couldn't do it.
    I DID ask my wife for a birthday spanking, today, four days after the fact. 8 implements, 8 whacks of each. Then I took viagra but maybe not enough. Couldn't get erect, but had an orgasm while trying. Gave the wife oral pleasure. First spanking in 11 months, first oral for her in over two years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this entire series (One boy’s journey) from part 1 to 8. Are there any continuation with this story plot and these characters? I would love to read more and thank you for writing these blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.