Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

One Boy's Journey -- Part 4

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

Witnesses 

Spankings hurt but I wanted more.  Mom didn’t leave us alone for a couple weeks and camps kept us busy but whenever Melissa could, she would pat my bottom and maybe say something like “naughty boy”. 

Finally, mom was going out—but not for long—and neither of us needed to be anywhere.  Chores were assigned, of course, mom left, and Melissa and I ran around the house doing all the chores quickly so we could play.  I was on my way to clean my room when Melissa intercepted me. 

“Take off your clothes while you are in your room, then clean your room, and when you are done, come get me and I’ll give you your spanking, OK?” 

“OK,” I said sheepishly.  “Where are you going to spank me?” I asked. 

“On your bottom, silly,” she giggled. 

“I meant, in what room?” 

“I think I’ll spank you in the bathroom today,” she grinned.  “Now hurry up.” 

And I did.  Once in my room, I took off all my clothes and then quickly straightened up my room.  Melissa really knew how to give me a good spanking so I didn’t doubt that this one was going to hurt even if she didn’t have hours and hours to work with.  Just a couple minutes over her knee would be enough if she meant business. 

My room was starting to look pretty good and I realized that as soon as it was done, then I would get the spanking.  I started to get more nervous about what Melissa had in store.  I was pretty sure that she was going to use more than just her hand and if she wanted to be effective quickly, she might use the big spoon on me.  I decided that I didn’t like the big spoon.  I made my bed but then I couldn’t find anything else to do so I made it again but better.  Then I really couldn’t think of anything else to do so I stood naked and aroused in my room shifting nervously from foot to foot looking at my door.  Finally, I decided that I couldn’t stall anymore so I opened the door walked down the hall toward our bathroom. 

When I got to Melissa’s room, I realized that she was still puttering around.  I sort of coughed, “Um, I’m, um, ready for my spanking,” I said nervously from the door. 

“OK, I’ll meet you in the bathroom in a minute.  Go wait for me,” she commanded. 

More waiting.  This was going to be agony, I thought.  I walked in and realized that since the window was wide open, I would either have to close it or sit down to get out of view from the outside.  I couldn’t remember if it was open earlier so I thought maybe Melissa had opened it.  Then I noticed the little paddle she kept in her room sitting next to the sink and it became obvious to me she had prepared this room.  I decided to just sit on the edge of the tub and wait for her. 

The sounds on the street outside caught my attention.  Of course, it is hard to say if I wanted witnesses or not.  I feared witnesses, some more than others.  The worst would certainly be any boys that were my age or older.  I am sure they would use it against me and that sounded like no fun.  So, I was relieved to not hear any signs of teenage boys.  There were kids in the park, of course, because it was still summer and the park was almost never empty.  There were probably some mothers there as well but they were a long way away and noisy enough to mask the sounds of my spanking.  I peeked out the window and strained to hear bicycles or people walking on the sidewalk in front of my house.  That is when I caught a peek through the leaves of a mother, stroller, and little boy walking slowly down the street on our side of the block and everything.  The boy was being distracted by everything which was slowing their progress and there seemed to be a baby sleeping in the stroller.

The second thing I feared was my mother finding out.  I wasn’t sure what would happen but I was pretty sure it wouldn’t be good.  I tried to get a good look at the mother to see if she was a friend of our family but she didn’t look familiar at all. 

Unless the plan changed, I thought these two might hear my spanking.  I decided I could just risk it and assume they would cross over to the park or not hear or Melissa would close the window.  Or, I could point out the obvious danger to Melissa and suggest that we go to my room instead (which is at the back of the house).  I thought about just closing the window.  But then I thought about what it would be like walking down the block and hearing a spanking coming from a house as I walked by.  I would know someone in that house had been bad and that they were getting a punishment but I wouldn’t know if they were naked or sexually aroused or even if they were a boy or girl or who was spanking them (unless they were talking or yelling) and I might not even know if they were crying or not.  Of course, what kind of spanking would it be if there was no crying and how better to make a naughty boy or girl cry than to bare their bottoms and spank them. 

My penis throbbed.  I wanted to go out walking just to find spankings in progress.  I thought about hearing one in progress and getting caught listening and then being spanked by an angry mother for interrupting her as she punished her naughty child.  I would watch her finish spanking her little child which in my mind was quickly becoming a girl just younger than my sister and she would make me undress in front of the little girl and spank me the same way and make me cry just as much. 

There was more throbbing in my penis and I didn’t know what to do.  I wanted to orgasm.  I wanted to be spanked.  I wanted to be humiliated and embarrassed.  The frustration and confusion made me think I might start crying. 

It was only a couple minutes that I had to wait before Melissa walked in.  I was very pleasantly surprised to see she was naked from the waist down.  “I didn’t want to get any of your stuff on my clothes,” she said after she noticed me staring at her little girl slit.  “See something you like?” she asked coyly. 

I nodded and she giggled a little. 

“You pervert.  This is why I have to spank you I guess,” she complained suddenly sounding very much like a mother addressing a naughty child.  “Stand up and let me sit there.” 

I had to stand up which meant that for at least a moment, my nakedness would be visible through the window.  I didn’t want to be seen but then again I didn’t want to be heard or spanked and, yet, here I was submitting to all these things.  I stood up but didn’t face the window.  I figured they didn’t need to see my erect sex because that would be weird. 

Melissa quickly sat down and then surprised me by grabbing my balls and pulling me to her side.  I moved like I was on a leash. 

“These are good for moving you around,” she smirked and then patting her lap, “OK, over you go.”

I assumed the position that was becoming strangely familiar and comfortable to me.  I was happy to be out of eye-shot of the window as well.  Melissa was, of course, careful to keep her legs spread so that my erection hung free between her legs.

“I’m going to spank you with my hand first but then you are going to get the paddle.” And then she started.  There was less fanfare than in previous spankings which was good because once the spanking started, then all the things that the spanking brought would happen: the tingle, the sting, the burn, the tears, the crying, and, eventually, the white stuff. 

She didn’t start too hard or very fast.  The slaps echoed off the tile and filled the room with loud cracks.  Then we both heard the voice outside. 

“Mommy, what’s that sound?” said the little boy.  Melissa froze for a second and I made a groaning-sobbing sound.  She spanked me again and whispered “hush.” 

“It sounds like someone is getting a spanking,” said the mother like she was explaining just another thing.  Melissa spanked me again, harder. 

“It is when a little boy or little girl is bad <spank> and their mommy or daddy hits their bare behind,” she explained coldly. 

“Does it hurt?” asked the boy with wonder. 

“Yep” <spank> 

“With no pants on?” <spank> 

“Yep, no pants or underpants, on the bare naked bottom.” <spank> <pause> 

“Why are they getting a spanking?” <spank> 

“I don’t know.  They must have done something very bad,” she explained patiently. 

“Like hit their sister?” he asked. <spank> 

“Or looked at their sister’s sex,” whispered my sister and then spanked twice enough to make me say “oooo” in a high pitched voice. 

“Yes, little boys that hit their sisters should get spankings,” said the mother again. 

<spank> <spank>  It didn’t sound like they were leaving and I was having a little trouble staying still and quiet.  Then there was a pause, Melissa shifted, and suddenly I felt wood tapping my bottom.  Suddenly, I realized that this was going to hurt, I was going to cry, and the little boy and mother on our front lawn were going to hear me crying. 

“No, please, I’ll be good,” I said involuntarily just before the sound of wood cracked against firm boy buttocks caused “ooo, ow, ooo” to escape my lips. 

“Is he crying?” asked the little boy. 

“Not yet but I think he will soon.  Spankings can hurt real bad,” said the mother patiently. 

More cracks on my bottom and tears escaped my eyes but I stayed quiet except for some whimpering. 

“I want to see,” said the little boy. 

“No, that is not polite.  We shouldn’t even be listening.  Come on, let’s go home.”

“I want to see the spanking,” said the little boy a little more urgently.

“I said, ‘no’” said the mother again.  “Now let’s go home for lunch.” 

“Please mom….” 

“Now stop this or I will spank you when we get home,” she said.  

The thought of my spanking being the cause of that little boy getting his first spanking excited me.  What if spankings were contagious and if you heard a spanking you would be at risk of getting a spanking? 

Suddenly, Melissa shifted a little under me and I realized that her legs were closing around my somehow still hard penis.  I wiggled a little in between spanks and soon I was sandwiched between her thighs.  It felt good enough to distract me for a second. 

“I just want to see…” 

“Come back here!” the mother said angrily then there was a pause during which Melissa cracked me twice on my left cheek. Then much closer, “I said, ‘no’.  You are going to get a spanking when you get home.  Then you won’t be so curious.  Now come on!” 

“No, momma, I’m sorry,” said the boys voice as he was lead way from our house. 

“Are you happy now?  That little boy is going to get a spanking because of you,” she said punctuating the statements with spanks.  “That little boy is going to be over his mother’s lap getting a spanking just like you.  Crying just like you.  You are so naughty.  You are so naughty, I bet you are going to make your white stuff come out now too, aren’t you?” 

“Ow, yes, ow, oooo” was all I could muster. 

“OK, go ahead.  You’ll just have to clean the floor when you are done doing your dirty business.  Make your goo come out while I spank your naughty bottom.  Go ahead.  I’ll spank you all day if I have to.” 

It was hard to move.  Her thighs were tight around me and I had a lot of stimulation and there was plenty of the clear slippery stuff but it was hard to move up and down.  Each time I lifted up, she would spank me and because I was opened up, should hit the soft sensitive parts more.  But, I started to get a little rhythm and good things started in my penis. 

“Come on now.  That’s it.  Good boy,” she chided softly. 

It was slow and drawn out but then it happened.  I felt it starting and then found myself frozen in the up part of a thrust twitching and unable to breathe as the tingling at the tip of my penis spread through my groin and down my legs.  The spanking didn’t stop or pause but didn’t matter as much.  The pressure built and suddenly there was release and I collapsed onto her lap in one long down stroke. I tucked my head under and saw the head of my penis poking out from between her skinny thighs just as the first glob of white spurted out onto the tile at her feet.  I watched mesmerized by the sight of my ejaculation. It stopped pouring out and instead a long drop hung from my penis tip.  It was then that I realized Melissa was still spanking me (though not as hard). 

“Are you all done with you nasty business?” She asked.

I whispered a ‘yes’. 

“OK, good, let’s finish our spanking and get this mess cleaned up.” 

Suddenly I was terrified to realize that Melissa wasn’t done spanking me and, in fact, my spanking’s finale was just about to begin.  She spanked hard and fast for maybe thirty seconds but they were a long thirty seconds.  I cried hard but didn’t fight back.  It was like the resistance and the fight was gone from me.  Then she was done and I felt her hand on my bottom.  I looked up but me penis had shrunk between her thighs and was no longer visible. 

“Get up.” She commanded.  I wasn’t ready.  The burn was still on my bottom and I was still crying hard but I did.  “Get some tissues and wipe up your mess.” She said pointing at the floor.  “And hand me some too; you got stuff on me.”  I looked at her thighs and just inches from her little girl slit was space on the insides of both that looked wet and sticky.  I was also covered but seeing my sperm so close to her vagina made my penis jump just a little.  “You are naughty.” She said when she noticed. 

I got the tissues and peeked out the window to be sure that my witnesses were gone.  To my relief (disappointment?) they were.

“Hurry up and get this cleaned up,” she said pointing at the mess on the floor.  I got on my knees between her legs and, still sniffling, inspected my mess. There was a smattering of clear drops to her right where the slick drops landed.  Then a little to the left a little were the globs of the white sticky goop.  

While I wiped it up, Melissa spread her legs right in front of me and wiped off the insides of her thighs.  I couldn’t help it; I looked up right at her spread sex.  It was so much more interesting from this angle with folds, bumps and a little hole at the bottom that I realized with a start was where an erect penis would enter her one day.  With horror, I realized that I was becoming fully erect.  I began to cry anew. 

“Why are you crying now?” Melissa asked sounding actually a little concerned.  I didn’t answer at first but just rocked back on my heels showing my raging erection still covered in the signs of my most recent perverted sexual experience. 

“It’s hard again,” I cried.  “My bottom hurts so bad, I just had an orgasm, and now my penis wants to do it again.  I can’t get another spanking now; it would just hurt too much.  And besides, mom is going to be home soon.  It just won’t stay down even after so much stuff comes out.” 

As if to support the case for how little I had control over my own penis, a clear drop formed at the tip. 

“Wow, I’m sorry.  What can we do?” she asked.  I liked it that this was ‘our’ problem and not just ‘my’ problem. 

“I don’t know,” I sniffled. 

“Why don’t you rub it a little and see if there is more ready to come out?” she offered. 

I thought about it for a few seconds and then softly said, “OK,” then another pause, “Just like this right here?” 

“Yeah, you better hurry up,” she urged. 

So I did.  With tears running down my face, my burning bottom cheeks resting against my heels, tissues, and my sisters spread open sex in front of me, I quickly stimulated myself to a little functional orgasm.  It wasn’t earthshattering and not much came out but it was enough to cause me to convulse to my sister’s amusement.  I was quiet, demure and a little ashamed afterwards like I always am.  She got up, threw away the tissues, told me I better get cleaned up before mom comes home, grabbed the paddle and left.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what the target audience demo is for stories such as these?
    Also,the idea of "witnesses" made it somewhat interesting for me,as some of my fav personal fantasies include witnesses to my pain and punishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.