Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spanking the Little Boy Inside

I just wanted to feel like a naughty little boy. Taken, controlled, spanked, and dominated. It was a tall order and unfortunately the big boy in me thought the whole thing was very sexually exciting. This meant that I went into the spanking sexually excited sporting a nice erection, pre-cum everywhere, and even a swollen scrotum. It is admittedly a stretch to believe that a guy as large as me is a little boy (in spite of being mostly hairless), the mature genitals clearly in an expectant state of adult sexual arousal were not cool.

In addition to not looking the part, I wasn't looking for a spanking experience resulting in an orgasm. I was looking for an experience that would calm me down, reset my head, relieve the stress, and clear my depression. Being in control sucks sometimes. I wanted to be reduced to a little boy again.

I stood naked before her mostly erect. I was nervous. She sat impatiently. Waiting.

The spanking implements that I offered her were the stingy lexan paddle, the bath brush, and the big ouchy paddle. I said that I hoped she wouldn't need to use the big one to get through to me. I said something like, "my penis didn't get the memo about the spanking. He's going to be in the way but only for a little while. After I cum, please give me a hard spanking.

"I thought that maybe I should be brave and masturbate before my spanking, but I'm not that brave."

She gave me that look that says she thinks I am insane. This was my second spanking of the night. She gave me a 'warm-up' before we went to dinner causing me to sit uncomfortably on the very hard chair. I tried to not just worry about the hard spanking I was going to get when we got home. I insisted on dessert. She had a couple drinks. She spanks harder when she's a little tipsy.

Finally over her lap, I had a brief couple seconds to enjoy the awesome feeling of rubbing my partially erect penis on my terry cloth cummy towel before she started in on me.

It was very stingy right from the beginning. My pre-dinner warm-up was a little hard for a warm-up and it only took a couple swats to wake up my bottom. A part of me wanted to slowly build to a good orgasm but I was too excited to make it last. The sting was distracting but I kept humping the inside of her right thigh. As I concentrated on trying to maximize my stimulation, I stayed quiet and gripped the cushions of the couch.

She was focusing on all the best parts of my bottom. A couple spanks were on my upper thighs and a few were right on crack causing me to convulse. Those hurt so good. Then somehow she switched from the lexan paddle to the brush and the sting became more focused and deeper. In a moment of panic I realized how much it was going to hurt after I squirted. It was already hurting pretty bad and just as the idea crossed my mind that maybe it was already hurting too much for me to make a mess on my towel, that wonderful feeling of impending orgasm snuck up on me.

I moaned in relief and relaxed a little. It was going to happen. I felt the release build and as it overtook me, little convulsions caused my buttocks to tighten up as my semen squirted onto the towel. I felt the brush bounce off my clenched bottom but for a couple seconds, it didn't hurt.

Then it was over and my bottom lit on fire. I tried to be brave; I really did. Involuntary sounds escaped me and I wiggled under the assault. I don't think she was spanking harder or faster but suddenly it was unbearable. It felt like minutes went by but it was probably only a minute or so before I said in a very strained voice that I thought I had had enough.

She stopped. I sort of wish she would push me further but she isn't comfortable with that. Don't get me wrong; I was done and felt like I couldn't move. I forced myself up and gathered my cummy towel off her lap. My penis was completely soft but still a little swollen at the head like not all of the excitement had completely drained out of me. It was wet all over and it was hard to believe that the big puddle on the towel had come out my little guy just minutes before.

Perhaps next time I will be brave or at least braver. Still, it was a big hard spanking and now, two days later I still feel sore especially on my right cheek. I looked in the mirror afterwards and I was a satisfying bright red. I did good and she did good. My little boy got what he needed.

1 comment:

  1. A lexan paddle... That is something never added to our bag of implements, which is pretty damn heavy already.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.