Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Monday, February 22, 2021

The Naughty Chair

This is another post that is not going to be for everyone. Lots of dick pics and frankly, not very flattering ones at that. That is sort of the point, actually. As I write this, I still haven't pushed the Publish button and I not certain I will ever muster the courage to do so. I am not sure I am brave enough to post so many admittedly unflattering pictures of my most private parts.

The story is a mix of truth and fiction. The pictures are of me but staged in a re-enactment. I don't know why I feel it is necessary to mention except that I have been accused of "enhancing" reality to better match my fantasies.

Truth is it is always better in our heads no matter what we are recalling, writing about, or whatever. If we are the hero of the story, this is just how it is.

One last note: the pictures are from a couple different "photo shoots" as will be evident from my public hair. I wish I had the body of pre-pubescent boy complete with the body hair. Alas, I am not and have neither so I keep searching for what looks best on what I've got. 

It is just a straight back chair with a nice padded seat and back. It is bar height so my feet can't touch the ground. It is where I sit prim and proper with my legs together like a choir boy waiting for my spankings.

I always put one of the special towels on the seat before I sit down because I am always completely naked. Usually, I've already been spanked a lot before I am sent to go wait in the chair. Most of those spankings are very ouchie too. The big paddle can spank both of my cheeks super hard at the same time and it makes me cry almost every time.

None of those spankings will compare to the last one, though. I get to sit on my naughty chair and think about that spanking. The rule is, I always get my bottom spanked super hard and fast with the hairbrush if I make cummies and especially if I make without permission.

The problem is I usually have a hard pee-pee during my spankings and she says boys with hard pee-pees don't "appreciate" their spankings. If I've been hard and especially if I tried to rub my pee-pee during my spankings, she will make sure I make my squirts before the hairbrush.

I like making squirts. Even if she is spanking me when it happens, it is still really nice. When I am sent to my naughty chair, I know I will get to make soon and it is like I get extra hard then. My little pee-pee tingles like it is about to squirt even.

Excitedly waiting for my spanking


I don't have a big penis and when I am sitting on my naughty chair, it looks even smaller. My tummy hides some of my modest length and my scrotum looks like a little beanbag resting on my legs.

Most of the time, I find out I am going to get a spanking days before it happens. When it is finally time, I am always erect. While I am naked during my spanking time, my erect penis will cry tears of slippery pre-cum. It all goes to waste, of course, but sometimes the head is all slippery and sticky from the drops that seem to magically appear from the little slit.

The special hairbrush spanking paddle always has to be nearby. Sometimes it is exciting to keep it on my lap. Sometimes I am too afraid.

She likes to see me sitting in my naughty chair when she walks into the room. I look so nervous but also she thinks my little guy looks so cute sticking up out of my lap. It certain is not the best look for me.

I can be super hard and completely erect but when I am in the chair, he always looks so stubby. He is ready for sex but appears small and harmless. He won't ejaculate jets of potent semen but maybe he will make a little squirty or some stickies. She won't see a potential lover with a raging hard erection when walking in the room. She will have no interest in accepting that into her warm vagina tonight especially. What would be the point?

I know it is naughty but there is no rule about playing with my penis and this is where the problem is. The kids call it "edging" but all I'm doing is just playing with myself. It feels good and if I tickle myself a little, he will be look eager and ready when she walks in. Everyone wants to look their best and I want to look my best for my girl: big and hard, like she likes it.

Of course, being big and hard would make sense if I was the husband she thought she married. A romantic partner that would consistently satisfy her in bed. A man that would fill her up and last long enough for her to feel the passion and satisfaction she deserves.

Instead, she has to spank her husband who wants, needs, and deserves spankings. She will walk in and see a shadow of the man she thought she was marrying. A man with a selfish little erection that has failed to satisfy her so many times. Worse, I will be ready to take my bride to bed and again consummate our marriage.

As cute as I might look, it isn't a look that will arouse her. Even if I am slippery with my pre-cum lubrication, it is all for my selfish pleasure, my need, and my weakness. A man would go to his punishment bravely but I spend my time tickling my little toy, distracting myself, and pretending this is a satisfying replacement for making love to my wife.

Even worse, the tingling penis distracts me from my burning bottom. A naughty boy standing with his hands behind his head, penis ignored, bottom burning, and tears drying on his cheeks is braver than me. That little boy is feeling his punishment. Not me, I'm playing with myself.

Sitting there in my embarrassment, arousal, fear, and shame, I try to stay right on the edge. The tingle in my little pee-pee makes all those feelings tolerable and exciting. Sitting like this makes it hard to use more than just my index finger to gently stimulate myself.

When the little drops of lubricating pre-cum emerge, I coat the head and especially the little bundle of nerves just below. With just one or two fingers I lightly masturbate. Sometimes I am distracted by the thoughts of how in just minutes I will be crying my eyes out as my bottom is lit on fire. Other times I will hear a sound in the house and think that she is coming to take care of business. A flock of butterflies will take flight in my stomach and I can feel the blood drain from my face.

In spite of my nervousness, I stay hard and ready. I get super close to squirting and my little guy grows a little bit more. The head turns slightly blue and it swells like it is about to explode. Even my scrotum tightens up.
 

Of course, accidents happen. I should know better but I've never been able to control my doo-dad very well.

I hear her walking toward the room and I get so nervous but also excited. I don't want to get caught playing with my toy. When she walks in, it is hands off. Until then, I will tickle myself until just the last second. Even with my stinging bottom reminding me what is going to happen, these last seconds of fondling myself will be the last where my penis will feel good all by itself. After this, it might feel good but my bottom won't.

Naughty boys do naughty things and make mistakes. I've gone too far. Sitting on my naughty chair and feeling myself go over the edge is terrifying. Who wouldn't want more tingles? Then it is just too much and suddenly, squirt, squirt, squirt. 

There is a moment of panic when I realize that I've made a mistake. It just comes out so fast and then it is over, I'm all sticky, and I know she is going to walk through the door and see what a naughty boy I am.

She has seen me squirt as she rounds the corner. Hands at my sides hoping against hope that I am not going over the edge and then as she walks in, out it comes. She stands there watching her lame excuse for a husband whine in frustration as his baby penis twitches and spits up a little puddle of semen.
 
I can only look down and watch it happen. The horror transpiring in my lap makes it hard to feel my orgasm. The stickies just ooze out my little slit. Usually there is a big drop of clear slipper pre-cum that emerges first and just balances on the tip. That last drop was supposed to make my urethra super slippery so that my semen could fire out and be one last little bit of lubrication to help my penis penetrate her as far as possible.

Instead, it is wasted. My penis isn't inside her and even when I ejaculate, it doesn't shoot out. I just ooze my spend down the underside of my proud erection.

"Uh oh, someone made naughty," she says like she is talking to a baby. "Guess I better spank you extra tonight." Then it is just all business. Taking the hairbrush paddle, she finds her seat, and pats her lap.



When my stickies are still safely inside me, I will almost eagerly go over her lap. My hard erection loves the soft terrycloth of my cummie towels and all of me is excited about my impending orgasm. I know I will get a painful spanking too but I am still happy to get to touch her while I dry-hump my way to my mock-coital orgasm. My "big" erection leads the way from the naughty chair to her lap, my lover, the recipient of my seed, and the soft towels that have received so much of my essence over the years.

But when I am spent, even dismounting the naughty chair is a challenge. There is no chance of cleaning up first and why should that be allowed? I made it, I should wear it. Men get to transfer the seed directly into the welcoming bodies of women. Proof of my failure as a man and lover is that almost all of my semen gets absorbed by my special cummie towels.



I always sit on my towel so I have to lift myself off the chair, reach between my legs, and pull the towel forward. If I do it right, I can pull the front of the towel up over my crotch with one hand and grab the back with the other making it look like I am wearing a diaper for the short walk/waddle over to my wife's lap.

A "diaper" is so appropriate, really. Babies can't control themselves. Their diapers protect their mommies and daddies from getting ickies on them. Same for me, I guess. I'm sure my wife is mortified by the sight of her adult husband waddling over to her with his soft penis covered in the semen he should have deposited in her vagina coating his genitals beneath a diaper fashioned from a towel that has absorbed more of his semen than she ever will.

I fear that this vision makes her want to spank me harder and longer. I imagine if I was any more of a baby, she would put me in real diapers for all of my ejaculations. The very idea of my wife changing me into diapers, helping me soil them, and then changing me out after I've released my little selfish squirts into the safe absorbent padding horrifies me. The shame that this is almost what I've become rips the tears from my eyes. I deserve all the spanking pain she can deliver.

"I'm sorry I made stickies," I whisper, "please give me a good hard spanking."

"Are you sure? I know it hurts more after," she asks like she is talking to a child.

I just nod and whisper, "I'm sure. I need a big spanking." Then I climb over her lap being careful to keep my diaper in place, keeping the sign of my weakness hidden, keeping my shameful emission carefully contained against its shameful source.

At first, it is a comfortable place to be. She is there, warm, touching me, and even puts a hand gently on my back. The hairbrush paddle rests against one of my already warm cheeks and even when she taps me gently as she takes aim, it is nice, pleasant, peaceful, and feels like love.

Then it disappears, is replaced by a loud crack of wood on soft flesh, a sting like from a hornet registers in my brain, and then another, and another, until it is a blur of noise, stinging, fire, pain, tears, crying, begging, thrashing, kicking, and finally surrender.


Epilogue: this picture is my favorite of all of them. There were actually four trips to my naughty chair before I had good enough pictures to make this blog post. The first time, I hated all the pictures. One time, the pictures of me sitting were good but I used a little finger tip vibrator to masturbate with and ended up making a huge squirt down my legs. I am not a big squirter and it was unfortunate that I did a big shot when I was trying to get a picture of pathetic dribbles. 

I was able to make a sort of 'sprinkle' cum one time and got some pictures of that that worked. That was a fun time.

But this photo was from a completely ruined orgasm where even as it started to emerge, I panicked, took my hand away and had that horrified feeling that comes with any ejaculation where you aren't sure it is a good idea. Afterwards, I was so ashamed of what I had done, where I was sitting, what I had been thinking, and all for an orgasm that was just a hint of what it could have been.

I am surprised I took any pictures but I forced myself to and I am glad I did. My little penis looks good and I imagine that if you didn't know how frustrating it was, it might even look satisfied.

6 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting again!
    I do not object to dick pics. Makes me a bit jealous to see other guys get erections (I don't) or have "sticky" output in orgasm (I get nothing).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seven pieces in various states of completion. My standards for my own work is higher than it used to be which I think is causing me to try to refine some pieces more than they probably deserve. This piece took me too long even.

      So sorry that you can no longer get erections. The empathic part of me wants to say something more but honestly, I am not sure what those words would be. I'd like to take the class that doctors (should) take that trains them to say the right thing when a patient has permanent erectile dysfunction but I don't think it exists. I should figure out what those words are and start giving that class.

      Delete
    2. I volunteer to be a practice-patient!

      Delete
  2. Can I relate to all of the above been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piccolo!! ma grandi sbarrate...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.