Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hugging Mommy -- Part 2

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

 "Do you want to stop for a snack on the way home?" she asked innocently enough. Mommy had picked me up after school and I had just gotten into the car. We stop for a snack many days especially when dinner was going to be late. It wasn't ever a big deal; just a stop at the ice cream place, bakery, or even just the convenience store. I was hungry but I had something else on my mind. 

"Mommy?" I asked quietly not at all intending to answer the question directly. 

"What is it baby?" she asked suddenly concerned. 

I paused before almost whispering, "I need a spanking, mommy." It was true, sort of. My penis had been hard almost all day. I had been distracted thinking about being naked with mommy. She would focus all of her attention on me, warm my bottom, let me squirt onto her tummy, and then spank me clean.

"OK, when we get home, I'll give you a good spanking. You are usually hungry, though. Are you sure you don't need a snack?" 

I was hungry. I had hardly eaten lunch because I was so worked up. "I need my spanking first," I said bravely. 

"I understand," she said driving straight home. It is a short drive but it seemed to last forever. As much as I wanted to make my little squirt, spankings hurt and I still get nervous before them. "When we get home, get ready right away. Make your pee-pees and poopies if you have to and make sure you are all clean," she continued. "Totally naked," she said unnecessarily. I was quiet as I stared down at my feet and thinking about how I had just sealed my fate. My bottom tingled and I fidgeted and squirmed a little in my seat. My hard penis ached and throbbed uncomfortably in the confines of my school pants. As we pulled into the garage (and I made a little involuntary groan), mommy added, "you be sure to hurry. Don't keep me waiting." I nodded and bolted from the car as soon as it was stopped. 

In my room, I quickly took off my school clothes and then dashed to the bathroom and sat down to pee so that I could point my still mostly hard pee-pee into the bowl and not make a mess. It took longer than it should have but then I was quickly up and used a damp washcloth to wipe off my stinky boy parts as fast as I could. As I passed over my bottom, I tensed up thinking about the spanking mommy was going to give me. Nerves were getting the best of me as well as desperate need. A final look in the mirror showed my long, disheveled dirty blond hair framing my nervous face. 

I almost ran out of my room and got to the spanking chair before mommy did. I stood there nervously rubbing my bottom. Mommy walked in a minute later carrying my spanking spoon and diapers but wearing just her bra and panties. I could see a dark triangle between her upper legs through the thin fabric of her panties. I stared at that spot not knowing why it fascinated me so.

Since I started making squirties when hugging mommy after my spankings, she has started spanking me harder. She says it is because I am growing up and that I need to get big boy spankings instead of little boy spankings. 

Mommy sat down and patted her lap. "OK baby, time for your spanking." I approached on suddenly heavy legs and found my position over her lap. She lightly patted my bottom with her hand before starting to lightly spank me. Quickly though she picked up the intensity and I started squirming. It wasn't long after that when mommy picked up the ouchy spoon and I felt the cool taps on my bottom. 

"No, mommy, no. Please can't we have hugs now?" I whined. 

"Sorry, baby. Mommy has to finish your spanking first." I wanted to ask why but I knew the answer. When I was little, I would have been crying already but it takes more now. Mommy needs to spank me with the spoon to teach me my lessons and we both know that tears, sobbing, and crying are the signs that a naughty boy has learned his lesson. 

It was and always is so ouchy. At first I thought about how good it would feel to be on mommy's lap but then I tried to just absorb the pain. After that, my mind was just going blank. There was suddenly a flurry of spanks that sounded like gunshots and it felt like bees stinging my bottom as the spoon did its work, and then she stopped and pulled me up. 

I stumbled on uncertainly legs and looked at her through my tears. She pulled me onto her lap and I collapsed into her like I have always done. I cried into her shoulder for a couple minutes before starting to calm down. Mommy just rubbed my back, held me and whispered, "Its OK, baby. Mommy loves you. That's a good boy. There, there baby." 

Mommy started wiggling first gently rocking her hips against mine. Slowly, I started squirming as well. Mommy pushed against me. I started to get a hard penis again and the tingling feeling propelled me on. Mommy's skin against my penis felt wonderful. 

"Mommy," I whispered, "there is no diaper, mommy." 

"It'll be OK, baby. I'll wipe up your little messy with a diaper. That is why mommy took off her clothes before your spanking. OK?" I just nodded and started squirming again. 

Mommy held me tight and pushed me lower on her lap. I felt her warmth on my testicles as they rubbed against her thighs. My penis rubbed direct against her panties. "Mommy, what if I make a messy on your panties?" I asked not really sure why I was questioning her. 

"Your right, baby. Stand up for a minute," she said with a smile in her voice. 

I did and just as quickly, mommy stood up, took off her panties, and sat back down. She pulled me down on her and I felt that little patch of hair tickle my scrotum. Then, she rocked her hips up and pushed me lower. I felt her hair on my penis. It was warm and wet. My little penis pulsed his approval. 

Mommy sighed, "good boy. That's my good boy," as I started to squirm and wiggle on her lap. She held me tight and rocked against me. I felt like I was sinking deeper into her. Mommy moaned into my ear as I grunted into her neck. 

"Oh, oh, oh mommy," I exclaimed as I felt my penis tingle and then squirt. Mommy just held me even tighter as she seemed to hold her breath. It felt like a big wet sticky mess between us. We sat like that for about a minute before mommy released her tight grip on me. She was as out of breath as I was but was more committed to finishing the job than me. 

"OK, baby," she said, "we have to finish your spanking now." Then she added, "you are a very good boy, but that was naughty and you need extra spanking for being so naughty. OK, baby?" I sniffled and nodded before climbing off her lap. 

My softening penis was wetter and stickier than when I squirt into a soft absorbent diaper. Mommy's little hairy patch was wet and sticky too. We both got a look at ourselves and each other before mommy led me back over her lap. Taps of the spoon on my bottom were quickly followed by a hard and fast spanking that made me squirm and cry anew. It wasn't long but it hurt and turned me into a little boy crying for mommy to stop his spanking. I even heard myself say, "no, mommy, please. Too ouchy. No more spankee. No, mommy," like I did when I was little. 

Then it was over and I was back up and straddling mommy's lap again. My now soft penis and testicles rested on my mommy's sticky wet furry place as I cried and cried into her shoulder and neck. I was small and little again. Mommy just soothed me and rubbed my back. As I stopped crying mommy asked, "would you like mommy to take you for a snack now, baby?" she asked. 

I was suddenly hungry again. With a nod I asked, "can we get ice cream?" 

"Do you think some nice cold ice cream will make your burning bottom feel better?" she asked with a smile. 

Looking up at mommy, I just smiled through my tears and nodded. Mommy kissed my cheek and said, "OK, go get ready." I got up and watched mommy just put her panties back on without wiping up my messy first. 

I put on my clothes but didn't clean up. Mommy seems to like it when I don't clean up and look like a spanked little boy for a long time after my spankings. My tears were drying and nose wasn't running anymore but my eyes were puffy and my whole face was red. Anyone that knew what to look for would know that I had just had a spanking but most people wouldn't have a clue. 

When I came out dressed, mommy was dressed and waiting for me. I hugged her tight and just said, "thank you, mommy. I love you." 

Mommy sniffled a little like she was going cry from being overcome with emotion. "I love you too, baby," she said holding me.

5 comments:

  1. Hey love all your stories , glad to see someone who has similar thought about spanking and punishments. Have you thought about publishing a collection of your stories on Amazon or anything ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I have thought about doing this but a couple things stopped me. I think the big thing was sort of prudish ethical dilemma of sorts. I am an amateur smut writer but going pro seems a little icky.

      That said, I was definitely thinking about self publishing on Amazon in the past. I have an author's account even. I even started working on a longer piece that I called The Town (which is crappy name) based on the idea of a small community where spanking is only slightly hidden behind closed doors and drawn shades: an alternative universe where it is as accepted and as expected as vanilla sex. In addition to new material, I felt that I could harvest from my blog to fluff up the content.

      While I'm babbling, my medium seems to be the short story (though they are getting longer). I had an eight chapter work years ago about a boy who is first spanked by his sister, then his mother, then a woman in the neighborhood, the his sister's friend (who he has a romantic relationship with), and then, well, it all got tangled up and went directly to pieces.

      But thanks for putting the bug back in my ear. I'll consider it for sure.

      Delete
  2. this is so beautiful. yes, wrong in every way and not real. but it expresses the experience of vulnerable boys with their loving mothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I like the "wrong in every way" sentiment. I completely agree. I am sort of fascinated by fog of sexual excitement combined with a common narrative between two or more people that creates a situation where activities that are objectively completely forbidden or dangerous become inevitable and desired.

      In other words, I like that the whole "hugging mommy" concept just emerges from a mother trying to be a good parent: strict but loving. Over time, however, they both realize that they want the ritual to happen and it is a slow but slippery slope to ritualized incest.

      In other words, the behavior is normalized through repetition and lack of outside influences. It becomes almost acceptable. The spanking merely provides the atonement for the deviant behavior even though it was and is the instigation all along. Indeed, the trap was set and the narrative written the first time she spanked her little boy.

      Whenever there is a "Christmas Tradition" that a family tells you about but can't fully explain, it makes me believe that their are "naughty" traditions out there as well. Unspoken rituals between family members. Makes me smile to think what secrets are happening all around us.

      Delete
  3. I have difficulties with this. Can't relate, can't imagine.
    But, well-written!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.