Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Friday, January 5, 2018

Last Time

My last spanking was actually a couple months ago. Usually it is more frequent but I had an injury and during the recovery, I have had to avoid high stress situations. I had had a couple good days in a row and so we took a risk with some "play time".

I was given spankings naked in the bedroom with a variety of implements. In between spankings, I would do a chore. We always start with the lexan paddle because it is a good warmup paddle with me draped over her lap. It is stingy and gets the blood flowing without being too intense.

The game for the night was that I was being spanked for having a naughty erection. This is mostly in my head; my wife doesn't mind spanking me but she doesn't care to participate in the fantasy. This turns out to work because she makes up her own storyline which seems to entertain her just fine. Anyway, I am naughty and need a spanking because I am too aroused to be at all good in bed; I would just squirt instantly, make a mess, and not satisfy her. So, I get a spanking to teach me to control my naughty penis.

After the warmup spanking, I was nicely erect and went to swap laundry or empty the dishwasher or whatever but when I was done with the chore, I wanted to present myself fully erect for my next spanking. So, after each chore that usually softened me up a little, I would hide in the hallway outside the bedroom and play with myself until I was very erect and even a little close to orgasm. I wanted to look like I was ready to pop when I presented myself for another spanking.

Another rule is that if I do have an accident, I always get a hard and fast spanking with the hairbrush paddle afterwards. Of course, eventually, I always have an accident and I always get a very painful dose of my most feared paddle. Thus, edging in the hallway is dangerous and I have to be careful but any spanking where my penis touches something is risky as well.

That night, I had a couple spankings standing next to the bed with my penis resting on my cummy towels (just in case). The first one was with a leather tawse and the second with a long frat style paddle. I almost had an accident both times. I love the idea of both of us seeing my naughty ejaculation as it happens during the spanking. Usually the hairbrush paddle is placed within reach wherever I am getting a spanking just in case a naughty accident happens.

I can't remember all the spankings but I think I was over her lap a couple more times getting a wooden spoon. I usually bend over an ottoman with my legs spread wide and my penis pointing down the side (very little stimulation that way) for some "detail" work with a wooden spoon as well.

At some point, my wife had put her favorite vibrator out on the bedside table charging. When I pointed at it, she said something about how I shouldn't have all the fun.

It was getting late and I was running out of chores so I said that I thought I might have an accident during my next spanking. This is code for "spanking me until I squirt". There are a couple positions where this works well. The easiest is over her lap so I can wiggle my way to a little squirt but standing next to the bed was working all night so I asked for that.

Next to the bed or a counter is tricky. My penis lays on my cummy towels but it doesn't really press down on them so it is light stimulation. She usually spanks me with the "Wal-Mart" spoon which is stingy and motivating but not withering. Sometimes she will "encourage" me with something heavier making me struggle to achieve my orgasm. The light stimulation is enough if the spanking isn't too intense but if she gets impatient, I have to really hump obscenely to get enough stimulation. I think she likes it when I have to struggle. I prefer when I just can't control myself and it sneaks up on me. I always have to ask for permission regardless, she always denies me, I aways try to obey, and I am always a naughty, disobedient little boy that makes a mess on the nice clean towels. Again.

Anyway, it took a little while and some strong encouragement. Just before I made my little messy squirts, I apparently did something or made some sound that she knows I make when I am about to pop and she switched to the hairbrush paddle as I begged to be allowed to make squirties. For a couple seconds, I enjoyed a powerful orgasm (yay, sometimes I just ejaculate), made a big messy on my towels, and then found myself laying facedown on the bed getting my bottom blistered. I tried to be brave but it hurt so bad I had tears in my eyes and handfuls of bedspread in my tightly clenched hands. I eventually started protesting and she asked if I had enough. I was very quick to affirm that yes, I had learned my lesson.

Sometimes when I get up, I am disappointed with my emission but that night I made not only a big mess on my towels but it was all over my stomach penis and testicles. Also, I had softened right up and my penis was small, pink, and coated with semen. It was hard to believe that my little penis could have made so much semen; it was like some other man had ejaculated on my genitals. Combined with the humiliating sting on my bottom, I really felt like a punished little boy.

I got cleaned up and showed my appreciation to my wife. She didn't end up needing the vibrator after all.

2 comments:

  1. hi hope y dont mind me commenting but i am sometimes soundly disiplined like you and have embrassing accidents sometimes as well you are not the only one who feels like a naughty spanked little boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 months since previous post..
    I LOVE the idea, but I just never got erect or came during a spanking. For me, a huge gap between Punishment and Sex.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.