Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Christmas Tradition

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

I don't remember the year the tradition started. The adults tell me that I earned a spanking on Christmas Eve when I was four-years-old. Apparently it had an amazing effect on my behavior that evening and the next day so the next year, my uncle Chris suggested that I get a spanking on Christmas Eve. Someone else suggested my younger cousin get a spanking too. After all, two well behaved children are better than one.

Over the next six years, the tradition's details developed. The spankings happen when everyone invited over to grandma's house arrived. My aunt Josie does the spanking. That started the year she came over dressed in a "sexy" Ms Clause outfit. One of my uncles thought that Santa's wife should do the honors.

The kids are spanked youngest to oldest and each one is spanked longer and harder than one before. The spanking doesn't end until the child asks so it is a game: the little kids can make the older ones get longer spankings by taking more themselves.

The kids are lined up naked in the living room by the Christmas tree. Ms Clause sits in front of the tree and presents on a simple chair. The adults all gather on the couches sipping eggnog, mulled wine, or something stronger.

Little ones get pats with her hand but the older ones get crisp stinging spanks with a wooden spoon.

Josie is my favorite aunt. She is a free spirit, loads of fun, attractive, and dresses super sexy even when she isn't wearing her Ms Clause outfit. Uncle Chris calls it her "Slutty Santa" outfit but mom gets mad if she hears him call her that.

At Thanksgiving dinner, she was super nice to me. The adults were drinking. Dad and my uncles were outside drinking and smoking cigars around the fire pit. There was loud laughter and it sounded fun but mom wouldn't let any of the kids go outside. Josie came to the rescue and played a game with me and my younger sister and two of my older cousins. All of us worshipped Josie but I thought we had a special connection.

Fast forward a couple weeks and with all the talk of Christmas, I couldn't escape the excitement of the season. What I couldn't tell anyone at all was that I was starting to look forward to the Christmas Eve spanking tradition. Josie dressed in her skimpy Christmas costume haunted my thoughts but so did her smile, twinkling eyes, and the attention she would show me.

Presents, cookies, decorations, singing, lights, hot cocoa, ... so much Christmas anticipation but something more as well. My penis was harder than normal especially when I was around girls. Any girls. At school, it seemed like I was hard all day. It was hard to pee in the morning. It even seemed like my sister was wearing less clothes. Her plump little bottom seemed to be barely covered by her leggings, nighty, or the panties she pranced around the house wearing.

I was angelic, of course. Mom only spanked me once or twice a year for being naughty and I had been good all year. My sister had gotten a spanking on Halloween because she was being a complete nightmare. Mom stripped her of her princess costume even while she continued to protest. It was only when her panties were pulled down did she realize that mom was going to win the argument.

Like every time my sister was naked, I was transfixed. Though rarely modest at all, her fury at the inconvenience of having her trick-or-treat bucket being full resulting in the activity coming to an end (not to mention that it was late, we had circled back home, there were no houses nearby we hadn't already visited, etc), she was even less concerned that I was watching.

In spite of bristling with rage-level anger and disappointment, she was very beautiful. Unlike some of her friends, she isn't pudgy; just thin and lithe, pale and blonde. Her muscular little bottom seemed to be begging for a spanking as much as her attitude.

She found herself over mom's lap even before she figured out how over the line she was. I found myself to their right looking down on the upturned bottom of the kicking and screaming little nightmare. In between kicks, I caught glimpses of pink between her thighs. I wanted to see more and absentmindedly I realized my penis was hard.

Mom only spanked Stacy enough to get her attention. It was over in a minute and the now crying, angry, and disappointed little girl was listening to mom who calmly explained the situation even as she stayed draped bent over. I tried to tear my eyes away, take off my shoes, hang up my coat, and inspect my candy.

Days before Christmas, I dawned on me that I was going to see the same view of my sister and the other little kids, but also my cousin much closer to my age. Allison and I are only a year apart unlike my sister who is three years younger. Josie is going to give six children spankings on Christmas Eve but Allison was who I always watched getting her spanking before me. Last year, her little bottom hole winked at me between her jiggling cheeks and I had been thinking about it ever since.

By the time we were in the car and driving to grandma's place, I couldn't think about anything about Josie, Allison, Stacy, and the traditional spanking. Stacy even said that she was going to take a big spanking so that mine would be harder than ever. Everyone laughed.

Josie was dressed better than I could remember in white sweater tights, red plaid flannel mini-skirt, and a top that was little more than an off the shoulder sport's bra. Black patten leather heels and a jaunty Santa hat completed the look. She said someone whistled at her at the gas station.

Uncle Steve was the last to arrive and he made his usual big entrance. He always brings the best presents, bottles of wine, dresses super cool, and seems to have a new exciting car every year. Dad handed him a brown drink with ice in a fancy glass. They shared a laugh and then it was time for business.

Someone announced that dinner was almost ready so we had better take care of business soon. All of us children were shuffled over to the spare bedroom by our mothers who giggled and laughed even as they helped the littlest get undressed. My penis was hard and at first I was embarrassed but then I saw my little cousin Mike's hard penis while his mom undressed him.

"Aw, Mike, you've got your hard penis today! Look, just like you cousin John!" his mom exclaimed. Everyone looked at our penises. My penis seemed to point straight up at my chin.

Stacy announced her plan to get me a bigger spanking. Allison pointed out that this meant she would get a bigger spanking too. Stacy said something like "too bad, so sad" and there was more laughter.

The six naked children were marched out to the living room where Josie sat looking amazing. It was quickly explained that all of our naughty was going to spanked away so that we would be completely and safely in the good category.

Then it was all squeals and giggling as the youngest three children dove over Josie's lap, got their bottoms patted, and feigned distress. Mike's penis was hard one moment and then soft the next but when he was helped off Josie's lap, he was hard and a female voice from my right quietly said, "oh, he liked that. Just like someone else I know." She got a big laugh from everyone but my uncle Jim.

Stacy took her place over the lap and out came the wooden spoon. Over Allison's shoulder I could swear it looked like she wiggled her butt like she was taunting a bull. Josie didn't spank hard, of course, but Stacy's wiggling went from taunting to avoidance. This was Stacy's first year getting the spoon and I think its sharp little stings took her by surprise.

Her big plans to take a long hard spanking to punish her big brother didn't pan out as gloriously as she was hoping it would. Our mother was keeping count--ten plus the number the child before was spanked--and after the minimum was met, Stacy could say the magic phase, "I promise I'll be good," and stop the spanking. She only  took five more spanks voluntarily. I could sense Allison relax.

Stacy hopped up off Josie's lap and did a little spanking dance that made her bottom jiggle. Everyone cheered and I felt my penis bob and throb. As Stacy stepped away, I felt the eyes of everyone in the room except for Allison look our way. Though Allison was the center of attention, I knew that some eyes were on me or, more specifically, on my penis.

I had been hard all day and it even hurt a little. My little testicles were tight up against my body. I don't like when they hang loose but the little sack seemed to really be holding them tight. The tip of my pale penis was purple and blue. My uncle Dave whispered to his wife, "looks like John is about ready to pop." My aunt Ruth giggle softly.

Allison's spanking was a beautiful spectacle especially for me. Her hips seemed a little wider this year and her bottom not as full. The result was little glimpses of complicated pink folds between her legs. I was mesmerized and maybe it showed. Surprisingly, she didn't stop Josie after the minimum. Out of the corner of my eye I registered a naked Stacy bouncing on the balls of her feet and mock clapping her hands with glee.

After ten extra, Allison made the promise and Josie released her. With a little effort, she climbed off Josie's lap, and smiled knowingly at Stacy who was bursting with delight that her dream was coming true. It wasn't lost on any of us that Josie spanked harder the older the child. It still wasn't going to be a real crying, kicking, squirming, bawling spanking but it wasn't going to tickle either.

Allison walked over to Stacy and they high fived. Her pink cheeks jiggled as she celebrated but when she turned back to watch me get mine, her eyes looked watery. I averted my eyes only to find myself looking directly at those mysterious vertical lines of the two little girls.

Josie's voice broke the girl's erotic celebration. "OK, John-John, time for your spanking," she said with a voice sweeter than sugar cookies. I glanced down at her white tights encasing her perfect legs. The hem of her short skirt left a few inches of bare perfect skin visible above the sweater tights. She patted her lap and said, "well, someone sees something they like," to the giggles of the adults.

I took my position over her lap and felt the soft wool blend on my hard penis. The sensation was amazing and as much as I felt compelled to rock my hips to feel myself rub across her thighs, I stayed still. Something inside me made me think that as good as it would feel, it wasn't the right time or place to do that.

The spanking started with a loud crack and what felt like a bee sting on my bottom. I jumped in surprise and was immediately rewarded with a pleasant tingle in my penis. More spanks fell and though I stayed still, the tingle built a little with each spank. Josie was spanking me harder than she spanked Allison and the little girls celebrated my predicament. The sting built but so did the tickling feeling.

She moved slightly under me and I reveled in the softness beneath my testicles and my erection. It was so warm, fuzzy, soft, and so alive that it almost seemed to vibrate with energy. I heard an "oo" sound escape my mouth. I wanted to thrust across her lap. A pressure quickly built inside me, my toes curled, I closed my eyes, and gripped the carpet as best I could. Fireworks exploded in my brain as electricity emanating from the tip of my penis worked its way down my legs and up my belly. Some forgotten muscle below my scrotum contracted and released over and over. With horror, I felt the friction of liquid escape from my penis in what felt like when a garden hose is kinked and then unkinked. I heard a low moan in my throat.

Then the good feelings were over and only the sting of the spanking remained as I heard my mother count down the last 10 in time with Josie's hardest spanks. I squirmed a little finally as the discomfort reached its peak.

Instinctively I stood up the second I was allowed and immediately sensed the problem even before I saw it. My penis wasn't nearly as hard as it had been and my scrotum was letting my testicles dangle a little. It was Josie that called attention to what I left on her lap with a little, "oopsie, someone was a little extra naughty."

It was grandma that came to the rescue with, "oh, that's no problem, dear. Here have a tissue. Come with me; I know how to clean that right up. Your father gave me plenty of practice getting sticky stains out of all sorts of delicates." Laughter, gasps, and outbursts of surprise filled the room.

I felt thankfully a little forgotten for the moment. Thick off-white goo almost blended into the white of Josie's leggings but was quickly covered and contained by grandma's tissue. I felt cool air on my tummy and realized it was covered in a thin film of whatever came out of me. My penis felt the same way and I realized that as it softened even more, it looked slippery and wet.

Mom announced that the end of the tradition and that it was time for the children to get dressed before dinner. I was about to follow the parade of freshly spanked little bottoms when I realized that Allison was smiling at me, then spun and was just another pair of pink cheeks exiting the room.

For a minute, I felt like a child again. It was Christmas. There were presents, laughter, food and my whole family having fun. All the tension and weird thoughts were gone. I was ready for fun. That lasted until I saw Josie and her bare legs about half an hour later.

I pieced together what happened over the course of the evening. Uncles congratulating me, aunts saying I was growing up to be such a nice young man, mom saying that her little baby was growing up, and dad just looking proud but it wasn't until Josie was on her way to the kitchen to get another refill of wine did I get an explanation.

We were alone and she was a little tipsy. "Did that feel nice?" she asked with a smile that just melted me.

I must have blushed but squeaked out, a soft, "yes".

"Oh, don't be embarrassed. Lots of men squirt themselves when a woman is spanking their bottom. Bet half your uncles do." She paused, and then said, "Probably more than half!" before laughing to herself.

Not only did I not know what she was talking about but it must have been written all over my face that I was super confused. Josie picked up on that right away and was super serious.

"Oh dear, do you not know what happened to you?" she asked. I just shook my head. Josie looked around and then grabbed my hand and walked to the kitchen table and sat me down next to her. Quickly she explained:

"OK, see, when boys and girls have sex, the boy squirts sticky white stuff out of his penis into the girl's vagina, you know, between her legs. That has his sperm in it and if everything goes right, she will have a baby.

"Well, see, it feels really good when the stuff comes out, right? Boys can rub their penises and girls, their parts to get the good feelings any time they want. Sometimes it feels good even when it isn't a sexy time like during a spanking.

"That's what happened to you. All the naked bottoms getting spanked got you all excited and aroused so when you were getting a spanking, your little doo-dad thought it was time to squirt out your semen.

"Felt pretty good even though I was giving you a little spanking, right?"

I just nodded.

"Yeah, good for you. Was that the first time you squirted semen?" she asked with a whisper.

"Yes," I mumbled.

Sitting up a little straighter and looking a little like she was going to cry, she said, "I am so honored your first squirts were on my lap, John. You are just such a special little boy. I love you so much."

Then straightening herself, she added, "OK, we better go make sure they aren't telling lies about us." She winked, smiled, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You call me if you have any questions or if you need anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.