Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

No Permission

Most of my stories are fiction and fantasy. Other times, I write my "plans" out. This is a combination in a way. Hopefully, I will get to try this shortly and, yeah, I'll write up how it went. Check back soon!


"Please, I can't hold it in. I need to cum," I begged. 

"No, you aren't ready yet. Just wait," she said calmly over the sound of my hairbrush spanking. 

I'm standing in the bathroom against the counter looking at myself getting spanked in the mirror. My testicles are just at the edge of the counter and my erect cock is gently resting on the towels I like to cum on. I had to fold two of them twice in order to get them to the right height and add a little softness to the hard counter. She is standing to my left with the wicked little hairbrush paddle methodically working on turning my bottom the shade of a tomato. 

The spanking today started hours ago with a little warm-up just to get the blood flowing. I was already rock hard back then and it was clear I was on a hair trigger already. I was worried I was going to have an accident and told her so. We agreed that if I did, I would get a nice long session with the hairbrush after I cleaned up the mess. A long, hard spanking without the protection of my erect penis was a terrifying threat. 

The post ejaculation spanking is important for me. With an erection, I can handle almost anything. It feels like cheating in a way. After my little fun time, the spanking just hurts and I want it to stop. If I can handle the pain and take a good long and hard spanking after my squirt, then I seem to feel good about myself. I'm happier. When I've caved, used my safe word or somehow convinced her it isn't necessary, I am disappointed later. 

We were careful all day to make sure that when I was spanked, there was nothing touching the underside of my penis that might cause a misfire. In between the spankings, I would do chores or even run errands. Even my rough jeans against my sensitive genitals was arousing. At the grocery store, I had to pretend to study some canned vegetables on the bottom self for a few minutes just to calm down. 

The spankings got harder and harder as the day went on. She would spank me and I would scurry off to complete some task like cleaning the kitchen. At first, I would dig into my task with the energy of the arousal and pain driving me on. After a few minutes or so I would settle in and get the job done but then just as I was wrapping up the chore, I would realize that another spanking awaited me just minutes away. My erection would return and butterflies would fill my stomach. Once the task was complete, I would pick up something for her to spank me with, go find her and ask for another spanking. 

It was humiliating being naked all day in the cold house with my red bottom and clearly aroused penis on display. My legs are covered in dried pre-cum. At times, the tip of my penis would be cold because of the wetness I was secreting. 

At long last, the chores were done and errands completed. It was time for my last spanking. The usual pattern is that I am finally allowed to orgasm sometime during the final spanking of the night. She likes me to just hump her thighs as she spanks me but a couple times she's released me in the middle to go relieve myself in the bathroom or stand in front of her and masturbate. Then, after all of my magic is out of my body, I go back over her lap for the most painful spanking of the day. 

Today we thought about trying something different. I had noticed earlier that when I am spanked standing against the counter in the bathroom, everything is at almost just the right height. I was so aroused all day that during one of the spankings in that position, my cock looked like it does just before I pop. My testicles were pulled up tight in my scrotum and I was completely erect with a nice big drop of pre-cum at the tip. I even touched the cold counter and it felt dangerously good. 

I mentioned all this to my wife and pointed out that if I wasn't careful, I might spurt all over the counter. Rather than the usual over the knee spanking at the end, we decided to try this instead. So, I folded up my towels and assumed the position. 

The spanking could not overshadow how good it felt to finally have some stimulation on my penis. I just rested on the soft terrycloth as the spanking started but even the good feelings could not compete with negate the sting of the spanking. I twitched and waves of electric pleasure emanated from my penis as it moved on the towels. It felt too good to finally be stimulated and I gently humped the counter. I quickly realized that I couldn't thrust too hard without smacking my balls painfully but I didn't need to either; drawing my penis back as I stuck out my bottom as if asking for more punishment almost felt better that pushing forward. 

Quickly, I realized what was about to happen and I froze. I always ask for permission before I cum. "I'm ready to squirt. Can I cum, please?" I asked quickly and breathlessly. I knew that answer before she said it because the answer is always the same. 

"No, we just got started. I think you need to wait a little longer," she said. I was caught and am caught just on the verge of orgasm. I am not at the point of no return but I can see the point not too far away. The sting of the little paddle is also becoming a problem and every twitch I make because of that sting is creating more of a problem as I try not to soak my towel in semen. 

"Please, I really want, ow, to cum," I whine. 

"Well, it isn't about what you want now, is it? I'm doing the spanking so it is all about what I want and I don't think this is the right time for you to have your little fun. Now be a good boy and hold it in," she said sounding very sure of herself. Unfortunately she accented those last four words with hard spanks right where my buttocks connect with my thighs and I lost the battle to stay still. 

Good feelings fill my penis again as I rub involuntarily against my towels. It is going to happen and I won't be able to stop it. "Please, it is happening," I beg. "I can't stop it," I say a little louder. 

"No," is all she says and just spanks harder. 

"I, oh no, please, I can't, ow, it needs to come out, I'm sorry," I ramble as I clench and unclench my hands on the counter. 

"Don't you dare," she warns ominously. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, oh oh, <unintelligible blubbering>, please," it sounds like I might actually be crying as I beg. 

"You just wait, mister," she commands. 

"I can't, I can't, its cumming. Oh God, its happening. I can't stop it. I'm sorry, ohhh," I cry as I pull back on the towel. I'm shaking with all the mixed emotions and feelings of the moment. My willpower has failed, my orgasm is seconds away, and my bottom is on fire. Correction: my bottom was on fire. Suddenly, that is not a problem anymore though I know the spanking is continuing uninterrupted. My orgasm has my attention but I don't want to give in to it; I want to appear as blameless as possible. This orgasm happened to me. I didn't create it or make it happen. I am helpless. 

The tingling of the orgasm runs up my legs and my arms signaling to me that I've lost this fight entirely. As I start shaking, the first spurt shoots out. It isn't much but clearly the damn is broken. The first drops are mostly clear pre-cum but the second spurt half a second later is good thick semen. It is the stuff of blowjob nightmares and it pours out into a little puddle right in front of tip of my very engorged and blue tinted penis. 

I am pulled way back so my bottom is sticking out. There is plenty of towel between the tip of my erection and the edge of the towel. Even pulled back as I am, we can both watch the proceedings of my ejaculation. Every muscle seems to be tense as I start to push forward a little as the next spurt emerges. The puddle of my goo extends up the towel as my orgasm reaches its apex. Sounds escape my throat that seem to be some variation on "no" and "sorry" mixed with the moans and groans men make during orgasm. It feels so good as the three more little pulses push the remaining thick semen out of my tiny slit. I can feel Kegel contractions continue even when I am clearly empty. 

And like a light switch is flipped, the sting returns to my bottom and it is worse than ever.  I struggle to stay in place but feel myself slowly pushing forward and rising up on my toes. In seconds, the edge of the counter is touching my thighs, the tip of my still mostly hard penis is almost at the far edge of my cummy towel, and my testicles are also now on the towel and resting in a puddle of semen. 

Through watery tear filled eyes I watch my penis become flaccid as it also rests in my emission. All the while, the spanking continues. Soon I hear myself start begging for her to stop but she knows better. It has to hurt now. She has to take away all the good sexy feelings and make me suffer through this ordeal. I wiggle and jiggle trying to escape the onslaught but only succeed in rolling my soft penis and droopy testicles in semen. At last she relents to my begging and I relax a little. 

"Boy did you make a mess," she says placing the paddle on the counter. I sniffle and nod in agreement. Clean up is a little tricky because I have to use the clean bottom towel to wipe off with but once she is convinced that the sticky stuff is safely contained and I am safe, we hug. "Thank you," I say followed by, "I love you."

1 comment:

  1. During a time when Merry and I were playing chastity games, I would come home from work in the morning, and based on the roll of a single die, and without telling me the result, she would either, not unlock me at all, or unlock me, tease my penis then lock it up, or unlock me, have intercourse, and stop me short then lock me up, or unlock me and have intercourse until I finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.