Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Brother Sister

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "A Change To My Blog" post.

Original Disclaimer:

Author Note: This is very much a work of fiction. I condone nothing about this in the real world. To begin with children should be children and adults should only play with adults. Duh, right?

This was partly inspired by a drawing. The other part probably came from all manner of unresolved issues during my childhood. Still, nothing like this actually happened to me or anyone I know so don't worry and don't imitate. 

This story involved children, incest, and manipulation. You have been warned.




"Mom, Jordan's hard again!" my sister called from the playroom. Mom told Katy that she had to tell her when my penis got hard. Sometimes Katy and mom play this game where either mom will claim that she always wanted two daughters or Katy will say that she wishes she had a sister. Then they dress me up like a little girl and I have to play with Katy all day. I am thirteen now and about a year and half older than Katy. It would be pretty boring playing with her except that she always likes to play games where we end up taking off our clothes like house or doctor. 

The problem is that I get erections all the time and since I am supposed to be a little girl, that shouldn't be happening. I can't figure out the logic but Katy and mom seem to have the rules all figured out. We play and eventually I get a boner and then mom decides if I should get a spanking or if I should squirt. I never know which one is going to happen but I usually get a lot more spankings than orgasms. 

The first two times I got hard today earned me spankings. The first one was from Katy so it wasn't too bad but it took a lot of spanking before I softened up. Mom told her to do it so Katy sat on a chair, pulled her own little dress up over her skinny legs, made me hold my dress up and then pulled down my little girl panties. My erection sprang free and bobbed in front of her face. She just gave me a tsk-tsk sound and then pulled me over her lap. 

She spanked me first with her hand but it didn't hurt very much and the nice feeling of her bare legs against my penis kept me hard. Eventually her hand started to hurt and she made me get up, take my panties off completely, and fetch the hairbrush. I've never seen anyone brush their hair with this brush but I suppose technically that was its original purpose. 

During the whole trip through the house my penis poked up the front of my dress. The silky material right on the tip wasn't uncomfortable but sort of tickled and teased. The dress mommy bought me was a light blue and white checkerboard pattern with white frilly parts around the arms, neck and the hemline. The skirt part puffed out a little and went only to about mid thigh when I'm not hard. When I'm hard, it puffs out so much I feel like my testicles are visible. There is a big girly bow right on the chest that I think looks ridiculous and makes the whole thing more appropriate for a little girl than a teenager. 

Mom saw me walking through the house to get the brush and asked what I was doing. I had to say that Katy needed me to get the hairbrush for my spanking all the while standing there with my dress tented up. 

"Well, you better hurry up before you leak on your dress," mom said dismissing me. 

I hurried to her room and it dawned on me that if I hurried back to Katy, I would just be hurrying the spanking. I stopped hurrying. 

Back in the play room, Katy sat looking impatient with her arms crossed. "Come here and kneel down," she commanded pointing in front of her. I complied. "Now hand me the brush and tell me what is going to happen." 

"You are going to spank me," I answered. 

"Why?" she prodded. 

"Because my penis is hard," I answered softly. 

"That's right," she said taking the brush. "Climb over my lap again and let's see how quickly we can make it all soft and little again." She was smiling menacingly. 

Back in position with my still hard erection caressed by her soft skin, I worried about how long and hard my spanking was going to be. She patted my bottom right over the crack a couple times and then started spanking hard. I had to flinch and at first my wiggling made my penis feel even more aroused but the sting in my bottom quickly turned to a burning fire. She noticed I was soft before I did since I had other things on my mind. 

"That did it," she announced triumphantly. "Get up. I want to be the doctor now," she declared. 

I stayed soft for almost fifteen minutes while she pretended to be a doctor. I couldn't believe I lasted so long but finally when she had me completely naked and was inspecting my penis for the cause of my headaches (????), I started to harden up. I even whimpered a little while it happened. Katy just held my penis in her hand letting it grow. It felt wonderful. She smiled at me as she rhythmically squeezed my erection and then called, "mom, Jordan's penis is hard." 

"Oh dear, so soon?" she called. "Jordon, come here and bring the hairbrush." 

A minute later I was over mom's lap getting the hairbrush again. It hurt right away but her softer thighs even through her jeans felt better than Katy's. After a minute, I was loudly proclaiming to her, Katy, and the whole world that my penis was soft. "Please stop, I'm not hard anymore," I declared. 

"Very good, dear. That wasn't so bad. Now go play," she instructed standing me up. 

Still naked, I walked back to the playroom. "Let's play a different game, OK?" I said with authority upon arrival. 

As I put on my dress and panties, we decided to play a board game. It was a dumb kids game but I was just happy that maybe for a little bit neither of us would be naked and maybe I could stay soft. My bottom burned and stung as I sat on the floor to play the game. 

It was a long game and I almost made it all the way through. I was winning even. My bottom stopped burning so bad and then I just barely noticed that it had stopped stinging as well. A nice tingle followed and it was that tingle that created my problem. Pretty soon I felt my penis straining against the front of my little girl panties. They don't have any room for a boy's penis and it was very uncomfortable. I kept Katy from noticing for almost a dozen turns but she must have been looking for an excuse to stop the game without me winning. "Wait a minute," she said looking at me squirming. "Lift up your dress." 

I did as I was told and we both got a look at my penis poking straight up and out of the waistband of the panties. She just smiled and called out, "Mom, Jordan's hard again!" 

"Well, that won't do will it," she called from the kitchen. We heard her walking toward the playroom and I just hoped when she stepped in that she wouldn't have the hairbrush with her. To my relief, she didn't. She walked over the arm chair and sat down. "OK, come sit on mommy's lap and let's fix your little problem." 

As far as solutions to my little problem go, I knew I was in for the best of them all. I hopped up and walked the few steps before sitting on her lap and giving her a hug. "What do you need, baby?" she asked me knowingly. 

"Mommy, can you fix my pee-pee?" I asked from our well rehearsed script. 

"Sure, baby, lay back and let mommy make it all better," she cooed. 

I laid back and put my legs over the other arm rest. She lifted my dress and then gently lowered my panties to be around my thighs. I heard Katy get up to get a better look but I didn't care. Mom gently caressed my tight scrotum and said, "doesn't look like this is going to take very long. I think you are about ready to pop right now. Still, let's go slowly and make sure we do it right." Her right hand found the back of my head and she ran her fingers through my hair. Then, with her left palm on the top of my penis and her thumb right below the tip on the bottom--right on the most sensitive place--she gave me the slightest squeeze. 

All she did for next few minutes was slowly rotate her thumb in a circle. It was wonderful and agonizing at the same time. I wanted to squirt so bad but she kept very little pressure and moved so slowly. I felt precum ooze out and she carefully let it lubricate the pad of her thumb so there was even less friction. I twitched and panted as I craved my release. 

"Katy, can you go fetch us a washcloth?" she asked me little sister. "Don't worry, he won't pop until you get back." 

Though my eyes were closed, I heard Katy jump and run from the room. Seconds later, she was back. "Thanks baby, just hold onto it for now," she instructed. 

"Jordon, are you ready?" she asked me with softly. 

"Yes," I whispered. 

"Now dear, if you don't want another spanking, answer me properly." 

"Yes, mommy, please let me squirt," I asked according to our script and then added, "please, mommy, please." 

"That's right. Very good. Now you go ahead when you are ready. Let's get you emptied out so that your penis stays nice and soft. Pump all your nasty boy juice out so you can be my good little girl. Pump it all out and then we can go get some ice cream. Come on now, I know this must feel very good but it is time for your squirt. Isn't it nice that mommy is letting you have a squirt instead of another spanking?" 

"Yes, mommy, thank you," I stuttered. 

"Now let's hurry up. Time to make your little messy. Or we could use the hairbrush again. Should we use the hairbrush?" she asked. 

My eyes sprung open and I locked eyes with her. "No, no, I can squirt, please no hairbrush. My bottom is too ouchy," I quickly answered. "OK, let's go then," she said. I closed my eyes and knew what I had to do. "Mommy?" I whispered. "Yes dear." 

"Can you go a little faster, please," I asked. 

"Like this, baby?" she asked. 

"Yeah, and a little harder, please," I whined. 

"How about this?" she asked as she applied the slightest bit more pressure. 

"Oh, thank you. Thank you, mommy," I said arching my back. 

It was still a slow build but I knew it was finally going to happen. My breathing was irregular and 'uh-uh' sounds escaped me. I opened my eyes for a peek and saw both my mother and Katy staring intently at my penis. Katy was leaning forward over me and was only about six inches away. I closed my eyes again and felt myself swell a little more in my mother's hand.


 

"Here he goes," I heard her say apparently to my sister. 

My toes curled, hands clasped nothing, and legs tingled. Then with hips jerking, I felt the place between my legs spasm as the thick liquid forced its way out of me through a hole that felt far too small all of a sudden. Mommy rubbed a little harder prolonging my climax. I pumped and pulsed it out as the best feelings ever flooded over me. A warm wet pool formed on my stomach. 

Mommy kept the gentle circles going through the whole thing and only stopped when I went limp on her lap. Then she took my softening penis in her hand and squeezed out the little bit that was left inside. "Hand me the rag, Katy. Thanks dear," she said before I felt the soft fabric wipe up my mess. 

"OK, Jordan, up you go," she said helping me to my wobbly feet. "Was that nice?" she asked as she pulled my panties up over my quickly softening penis. 

"Yes, mommy," I said. 

"What do you say?" she asked leading me. 

"Thank you, mommy, for making me squirt," I said with genuine sincerity. 

"That's a good girl. OK, Katy, go put this rag in the hamper and let's go get some ice cream." 

It wasn't until we were in the garage that I realized we were going out for ice cream and not just having some at home like I thought we were. I'll admit that I had a little temper tantrum and probably deserved the spanking mom gave me right there in the garage with the hairbrush that was conveniently in her purse. 

With tears of pain and humiliation still in my eyes and on my cheeks, we drove across town. "Oh, it won't be so bad," mommy said as I pouted. My burning bottom on the seat, the embarrassment of being out of the house in a dress, the impending humiliation, and as I looked over at Katy beside me in the backseat, she put her finger to her lips in a sign to be quiet and then pulled up her dress to show me that she wasn't wearing her panties. As my penis started to swell in my panties, I quietly sobbed in despair.

1 comment:

  1. The date on this story is my one-year wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.