Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Spanking and Dessert

This spanking happened a week ago but I haven't been able to write about it since then. As introduction, here are a couple posts I made on my Tumblr the day before and the day of: 

Tomorrow
I am going to get a spanking tomorrow. I’m getting nervous already. After work, I’ll get the super ouchy paddle for a while and then I’ll take her out for dinner. After dinner, she’ll use the brush and make me wiggle on her lap so that I make my squirt. She will probably spank me after my cummy too. That will hurt worst of all but I really want to do a cummy so it will maybe be worth it. I’ll write about it afterwards.

Tonight's Spanking

I am going to be hard all day. I will have to wear one of my pairs of underwear that allows me to be comfortably erect but is also thick enough so that a day’s worth of pre-cum doesn’t leak through. I find it embarrassing when she sees how badly I’ve stained the fronts of my undies anticipating my spanking so I will have to wear a dark color as well.
My spanking will be in two parts. The first will happen shortly after I get home from work. She will probably make me wait a little while until she is ready to go to dinner. For a while, I will probably hover around her or putter around the house doing chores. Eventually, I will run out of things to do and she will be close to ready. I’ll tell her that I will be getting ready for my spanking, I’ll collect the paddles and my cummy towel and go to the den.
I will get naked when I am there and I will organize the paddles: clear, leather, spoon, and the big scary paddle. I’ll bring down the bath brush too but she won’t need it until later. I will put my cummy towel on the seat of a chair and sit on it. While waiting, I will slowly masturbate.
The head of my erect penis will be shiny with pre-cum when she walks into the room. She thinks it is cute when I am sitting waiting for her to spank me with my penis poking up so I will let her “catch” me like this. She will be completely ready to go out to dinner. Right after we take care of this one little thing, we will be leaving.
I am going to bend over the counter for this part of my spanking. My erection will be swinging free and won’t get any stimulation except for whatever air flow I create humping the air. I will be doing a lot of that movement of mock coitus as I try to escape the painful spanking. 
She will start with a warm up of a few minutes with the clear plastic paddle and then the leather slapper which is pretty stingy and maybe some with the spoon on the hard to reach places. After I am warmed up, we will set a time for probably 10 minutes and she will switch to the big scary paddle.
Before each stroke, I will have to arch my back and stick out my bottom. She will spank me once or twice before letting me get back into position. She might tease me a little by tapping the spot that is going to get the next spank, or pausing a little longer than I expect, or hitting two, three, or four times instead of the expected one time. One thing is for sure: the big scary paddle hurts and she will make it hurt extra bad in the last minute.
When the time is up, I probably won’t be rock hard, but a strong hint of my pre-spanking erection will still be present. I will put on my pre-cum stained underwear and my clothes and we will go straight to dinner. Minutes after the last spank, I will be sitting in my car and driving.
She will get to drink at dinner; I will not. Sitting will be uncomfortable and my erection will most certainly return. We will be out for a couple hours.
When we get home, I will go straight to the den to get ready for the second part of my spanking. She will probably find something to do for at least a few minutes just to make me wait. When she finally comes in to finish my spanking, she will find me again sitting with a dripping erect penis poking up ready to do its dirty business wherever it can.
She will sit in the spanking chair and we will put my cummy towel over her lap. I will thank her again for spanking me and spanking me hard, then I will go over her lap. I love the feeling of the terry cloth towel against my penis and it will be all I can do to not start rutting like an immature teenager having sex for the first time. I will try to wait until at least the spanking starts. I will humiliatingly fail.
I am always nervous about this part of the spanking. Once it starts, I forget all about how I was ready to cum just seconds before. I just do the motions and hope that the good feeling comes back. It is a huge relief when it does and suddenly the spanking doesn’t seem so hard anymore. I will usually use the “harder, faster” codeword at this point. 
She will spank right through my orgasm which at first will be great. In fact, my orgasm might even be prolonged because the pain slows the pleasure. But at some point, the pain and the pleasure merge and I will have about the most powerful orgasm I can have. Seconds later, it will be over and my act of rutting on my wife’s lap will be replaced with squirming and wiggling to escape the spanking like a little child. This part hurts the worst. She won’t overdo it but when she stops, the good feelings will be long forgotten, and my soft little boy penis will be resting in a pool of my own semen.
She will rub my back afterwards and I will thank her again and again.
Nervous
I had a meeting this morning but then a twenty minute drive to be alone with my thoughts and my thoughts when I am alone are entirely about my spanking tonight. The underwear I wanted to wear didn’t immediately appear so I had to pick a different pair. I’ve lost some weight and my old one’s are roomy enough for me to comfortably have a constant erection. However, they are old and frayed. The pair of that vintage I did find were pretty beat up and I wanted to look my best for my spanking.
The pair I have on is a little constricting but maybe that is good. I shouldn’t be too comfortable, right? I wore some really baggy jeans so hopefully any leakage into my underwear won’t go all the way through to the outside. Sometimes I wear a long shirt so that if it does leak through during the day, my shame is not immediately obvious to everyone. Even with that level of protection, locker rooms are still a problem. Of course, locker rooms are a problem on spanking days because erections are generally not cool in locker rooms.
Tonight will be another countdown spanking. I had this idea watching a video clip of a young woman being spanked where she kept struggling to get back into position or stay in position after each hit of the paddle. I liked how her bottom was jiggling embarrassingly, how she was crying, but how she kept getting her bottom presented for the next spank of the paddle. No one was forcing her or holding her down even though it was clearly very painful and embarrassing. Her vagina was visible and open as was her anus. Though each spank made her recoil and cry harder, she would push out her bottom for the next. With her bottom presented out and relaxed, her crying made it jiggle enticingly.
I liked the idea of being exposed, of jiggling in anticipation and when the spank landed, and of having to be in position before my annoyed spanker would continue. We did this last time and it was good. My calves ached from being on tiptoes and she teased with surprisingly evil menace throughout. But, I think that there may have been too much time in between each spank. I like the anticipation but craved more intensity.
This time, I am going to ask her to just spank me until I break position and then wait until I get back into position before starting again. Maybe I will suggest a penalty of ten quick with the brush if I don’t get in position quick enough.
I am open to suggestions. :)

The Spanking

In the bad wiring that is my brain, I had the idea in the afternoon that we would go to dinner and I would be bad. Between dinner at one place and dessert at another, we would go home to give me my spanking. I thought this would work well since my vanilla spouse spanks better when she's had a couple drinks. Also, it would put the punishment spanking closer in time to the yummy spanking after dessert.

She agreed that this would work. I set everything up in the den so that we would be ready to go when we got back from dinner. Dinner was interesting and there wasn't too much tension. Usually on spanking nights where we do dinner, my bottom is stinging as I sit through the meal. I felt the same tension anticipating the spanking but it didn't have the physical reminder. Instead, I felt dread because the punishment part was still to come.

When the check came, I had that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I think some color went out of my face because she noticed as well. She joked about putting off the spanking if I was so nervous. This, of course, is unacceptable since the anticipation combined with dread was making me almost nonfunctional.

As we drove back home, I told her about getting a countdown spanking (after a little warm-up) and how I wanted to be spanked continuously until I broke position. She would then wait for me to get ready again before continuing but that if I took too long, she could use the brush to give me a bunch of stingers as a penalty.

She didn't make me wait long when we got home. I went straight to the den and took off all my clothes, covered a chair with my cummy towel, sat on it, and slowly stroked my penis while waiting. I was already very hard and had to be careful not to have an accident.

I took my hand away from my aching erection when she walked in the room. She smiled  briefly at my hardness and I weakly and shyly smiled back. I don't remember much about getting into position but I do remember that the first spank with clear lexan paddle hurt more than I had bargained for. She didn't use it for long but when she was done, there was a nice tingling sting and I was still very hard.

I set the timer, got into position, and she got to work. I didn't make it clear that she should only use the big ouchy paddle so she switched between the leather slapper, the small oak school paddle, the brush, and big ouchy. I was staying in position well but the oak paddle made me dance. I took a little break but got back in position and then took a longer break after a few more spanks and though I thought I could get back in position, I was bad and didn't. I saw her pick up the brush and almost panicked. The half-dozen penalty spanks with the brush really got my attention.

I behaved well for a while as she switched through the implements and then broke position again for too long. I had been getting out of position a lot. Finally, I was out of position and struggled to get back in but just before she spanked me, I chickened out. I clenched my cheeks when I heard her change from paddle to brush just before another half-dozen hard and fast spanks right on my sit spots made me rethink not being in position.

I was good again for a couple minutes but I think she was getting worried about how my bottom was looking because she was easing up. At nine out of ten minutes I just asked her to go hard and fast with only the big paddle (purpleheart oval with holes) for the last minute. I was able to hold the posture correctly but I was wiggling my bottom back and forth and I could feel it jiggling with the spanks. I stayed quiet because I didn't want her to worry about me. Inside, I was starting to really struggle. It was very good.

The timer went off just before I think was going to have to break position again. The idea was that I would just get dressed and we would walk out the door to go for dessert. If I was crying, then I would be crying in the car and at the restaurant. I wasn't crying but I could feel that my face was probably as red as my bottom.

Dessert took very little time. This was also different. Normally when it is spanking-dinner-spanking, I have lots of time between spankings. The dessert place was close and it was hard to stretch out dessert. My penis was erect and wanted release but my bottom felt swollen, stung continuously when I was standing, and didn't like it at all when I was sitting.

Pretty soon, we were back at the house and back in the den. I needed to cum and the nervousness about getting the brush over her lap was making it worse. She didn't make me wait long. In fact, it was just a blur: one moment we were leaving the restaurant and the next I was standing next to her playing with my erection while she straightened the towel on her lap.

It hurt from the first spank. I gave her the lexan paddle and the brush because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle just the brush. I was right to be worried. The first spanks deflated my erection a bit. I rutted impotently on her lap and tried to ignore the fire she was reigniting on my bottom. I was just starting to feel the pleasure of a fully erect penis against soft terrycloth when she changed to the brush. I struggled to push myself into orgasm land. Eventually it worked and I came long and hard. She never stopped spanking which both prolonged and ruined my orgasm until it eventually melted away and all I could feel was the crackling fire on my bottom.

It was good this time. Like always, I wish I had been pushed further but I was happy with the severity of the spanking I took. The good chemicals rushed into my brain and I had a glimpse of what an addict feels when they release the belt around their arm and let the H flow.

One last note: I made a big squirt and a huge mess on my cummy towel. My soft penis was decorated nicely and much part of my stomach had big globs of semen on them when I got up. I like the idea of my softening penis resting in a puddle of my semen--the sign of my silly inappropriate sexual experience that I had when I was getting my spanking--and being covered in it like a glazed doughnut when I get off her lap.

Next Time:

I like thinking about next time right away. I am tempted to try this again but not chicken out: big paddle only for the countdown, brush for the penalty, and only the brush for my wiggling time. On the other hand, I think it is time for something different.

One night I was really horny and just wanted sex or spanking or to jack-off. I was tired and half asleep but almost went and found her and just handed her the towel and the brush. I love the long and drawn-out scenarios but there is something awesome about quick, almost spontaneous maintenance spankings that hurt terribly from the first second and crescendos from there into unbearable.

That is what I think next time will be: just with the brush from warm-up on. I might not be able to orgasm when it gets intense so if I'm going to have my fun it will have to be early. If it doesn't happen then, it probably won't and I will have to have some sort of contingency plan. Last time I didn't squirt during a spanking I had to take care of myself later which was embarrassing but mostly just weird. I will have to have something else in mind.


For sure, a plan will come together and then a little desire followed by obsession and outright need. I don't think it will be too long before next time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.
    I never could get erect before or during a spanking.
    It was quite some time into our relationship before I got my first post-cum (after intercourse) spanking...which didn't seem all that different from the pre-cum ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.