Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Appointment Plan

A small army of people work on me. Years of interesting sports have left me busted up so I have a personal trainer, massage therapist, and sometimes one or two physical therapists. I also have a variety of doctors in my life because I am a disease magnet. Then there are all of the hair related people: cutters, waxers, and laser technicians. I was never hairy but the hair I have/had is patchy. Rather than fill in, I eliminated most.

The point is that I make appointments for everything. I go to these people and they do things to me. Awesome, right? Yeah!

The idea of an appointment for my spanking that had some amount of that clinical and professional detachment--the ritual of the service--has oozed its way into my head. I think many of us that like to be spanked hard or to spank hard, like the idea of ritual, blueprints, or the map of things that have to be done. We like to know that a spanking is coming, that certain implements are going to be used, that certain things will happen, and even that certain words will be spoken. Those acted upon like to give up control and we like to be swept away in the current of the scene. Maybe we designed what was going to happen ahead of time but once it starts, the scene is in control and we are in its control until it is over.

My fantasy is to make an appointment with my wife for a spanking. It will be for some afternoon on a day when she isn't working but I am. The appointment will go on my work calendar under some innocuous excuse like cable repair or sprinkler maintenance. I will have to take time out of my day to get my spanking and I will have to go back to work afterwards.

I won't have much time so everything will have to just move forward. We are both busy people with other things to do. This is the time for the spanking and it must be carried out punctually or both of our schedules will be affected. I will have to undress and wait for her to take care of me. Those of us that get a lot of work done know about this paradox where we as the ones paying for the service always seem to be waiting for the service providers.

She doesn't leave me waiting long and walks fully clothed into the room where I am waiting naked, nervous and erect. There are few words because we both know the plan. First, a warm-up spanking with the light paddle and slapper as I bend over the counter. My cummy towel will be on the floor in front and under me in case my penis leaks or ejaculates. Once I am squirming, she will start with the new purpleheart paddle. This fearsome instrument covers a cheek completely with each spank and is made of hardwood with holes in it.

Rather than a fast intense spanking, she will slow down. I will have to relax my bottom completely between each spank and it will go on for at least ten minutes as she slowly brings me to a place of agony and then holds me there. Sometimes she will change the timing but for the most part, it will be <CRACK> and then five to ten seconds of me wiggling and making ouchy sounds before the next one. Maybe there will be two spanks before the pause (one on each cheek) or three or four but never more than four.

After the paddle, we will have to make a choice about how I am going to make my little cummy squirt. The choices are:
  1. Squirt on my cummy towel over her knee while being spanked with the bath brush. It will end when I ejaculate but I will have to cope with the brush until then.
  2. Squirt into my thong underwear while being spanked with the leather slapper over her knee. After I cum, she will keep going until the good orgasm feelings are all spanked away
  3. Masturbate in front of her into my underwear before being put over her lap and spanked with the lexan paddle.
  4. Or, if I already squirted onto my cummy towel by accident during my paddling, she will put it over her lap, I will lay in my mess, and she will spank me with the brush.
We will decide together. If I think I need more, I'll take the brush. If my bottom is sore, I might have to ask for the leather slapper. If I wasn't very brave, I'll masturbate into my underwear before the lexan paddle. Of course, if I'm already empty, I won't really have a choice but to take the brush.

I don't know which one I'll choose. If I make a mess in my underwear, I will have to wear them the rest of the day. I've always thought that this would be very humiliating but I never was sure about the logistics.

The idea of my privates being covered in my own semen really excites me. The problem is that if I ejaculate while wearing my underwear, I will make a mess at the waistband. That will just make a mess against my stomach unless it drips down my front. I really want my shaft and scrotum covered.

Perhaps if I masturbate into the pouch of my underwear, then when I put them on, the semen will be right against my little guy. But that means that I will have to do my dirty business standing or kneeling in front of her. That is itself very embarrassing. Very embarrassing. Once about a year and a half ago, we stopped in the middle of the spanking and I knelt beside her lap and masturbated onto the towel. Just as I felt myself start to cum, I dove over her lap and she laid into me with the brush as I ejaculated. There was an unforeseen problem which was that my penis was below her lap so I wasn't going to spray onto the towel unless I was on my way over. That was distracting.

Mostly, though, I was worried about what my face would look like as I masturbated. Or what her face would look like. Would she be disgusted with me? Would she be disgusted with my penis or look disappointingly at my small erection? Would my ejaculation be impressive or impressive enough for her or would it just cause her to wonder why she married this little boy of a man?

At any rate, the brush will hurt the most but my orgasm will be the best. The leather slapper is not very ferocious--it is pretty stingy--but if my bottom is already hurting, it will get my attention. I think the only reason I would masturbate into my thong first would be if she wanted me to do that. The lexan paddle would really wake up the sting after the big paddle. If I squirted during the paddling, clearly I need the brush.

I spend the time over her lap hopefully having my fun or having had my fun and getting the last of the punishment spanking, that part after the orgasm when it hurts so much worse. She doesn't let me recover. She has things to do and I need to get back to work. I get dressed quickly even if my underwear is messy and even if I have been crying. I'll wipe my tears away in the car. There is no time to spare and I drive back to work freshly spanked and with a soft little penis.

That is the plan anyway. It will probably evolve and I don't see it happening until next week at the earliest. Of course, I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. We've done spanking-by-appointment, not that there was ever a time I could leave work fot it, but at home, we'd set a specific time.
    I could never get erect during a spanking. My brain had a definite separation between sex and spanking. Sexual excitement could only happen afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.