Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

And Tumblr and Twitter and...

Yeah, I opened a Tumblr and Twitter account as well:

Tumblr -- http://goodboyspankings.tumblr.com
Twitter -- @GoodBoySpanking

I post a mini blog entry on the Tumblr site about ruined orgasms.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am gonna start reading from the beginning. And I am now following you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.