Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Monday, August 31, 2020

Caught Masturbating

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.


I was so close just a couple seconds ago before mom busted in holding that little nasty paddle and caught me pleasuring myself. The girl in the picture was on her hands and knees looking hungrily back over her shoulder presenting three orifices for the penis in my hand. Then mom was there dragging me out by my ear to the room where I get all my spankings.


 

I hope she waits to use the paddle. Sometimes my hard little penis will make a happy little accident–especially when she wears soft skirts like the one she is wearing today–during a hand spanking. The paddle hurts too much. She gets mad when I mess up her clothes but I’m getting a spanking anyway so I doesn’t really matter to me. 

My penis is still hard and the thought of squirting on mommy’s lap isn’t making it any softer. I was so close it was like she knew exactly what she was doing. I don’t even know how long she had been standing behind me. Why hadn’t I locked the door? Why did I take off all my clothes for my little after school pleasure session? Wait, did I even close the door? Did I want to get caught? 

The room we get to is an extra bedroom upstairs with wood floors, mostly bare walls, and windows–open windows–out to the busy neighborhood below. Childrens' voices drift in and I am sure everyone will hear the lecture, my spanking, and my crying as it echoes in the loud room. They won’t see but they will certainly hear. 

Mom drags me to the chair, lets go of my ear, sits down and straightens her skirt preparing a place for my penis to rest just like the girl in the picture got into position to accept a penis as well. It is all swirling together in my head. Just seconds ago I was ready to pop but I feel like I still am and maybe closer even. She starts to lecture me but I don’t hear what she says because I can’t help but stare at her lap thinking about how good it will feel to rub against those soft thighs and that slippery material. 

I want to touch myself and suddenly realize that I don’t even need to; it is happening all on its own. “Oh mommy, no,” escapes my lips as my hard penis erupts firing a squirt onto her lap. She stops the lecture in shock and with paddle in one hand grabs my arm and pulls me over her lap with the other. I am still squirting and feeling the good feelings of my little orgasm as the loud crack of wood on naked boy bottom bounces around the room.

1 comment:

  1. A powerful fantasy of mine is to be caught masturbating.
    The reality? "Came" close, once. I had the covers over me, light on, when Mom opened the door. After a beat, she asked, "You wearing anything under there?" "Yeah," I half lied. I had pants on, at my thighs. She nodded, and closed the door.
    Masturbation or any kind of sex was not discussed in my family. I have no clue what her reaction would have been, then or had she caught me at any time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.