Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Monday, August 24, 2020

The Good Boy Spankings -- Story Notes

Again, part of my self-published Kindle book, I wrote a section of notes about the stories, where they came from, how they emerged, what I liked about, and what I didn't. 

 

I am not sure this section is a good idea but I am compelled to include some notes about a few of the individual stories. This collection was written over decades. My writing style has changed and hopefully improved over that time. Most of these are from my blog, a couple from Tumblr before it became PG, some have never seen the light of day, and just a couple were posted on an older outlet. I’ve done some editing to all of them for this collection. 

I will keep the spoilers out of these notes but if you don’t like to know how the sausage is made, maybe skip this. 

The Game 

This was the motivation behind starting this collection in the first place. A Reddit post of a young woman spanking herself ruthlessly inspired me to comment with a compliment about how she was enduring so much more by her own hand than I ever was able to muster. We traded comments and I mentioned this piece some place along the line. She was immediately encouraging so I revisited it. 

The reason it had never seen the light of day was a character issue. Erotic writing that has characters that are fundamentally innocent who suddenly become unleashed sluts is just jarring and terrible, in my completely insane personal opinion. This story suffered from what turned out to be a lack of editing. With a couple quick snips, I was able to resolve the problem. 

Spanked for an “Inappropriate” Erection 

Originally from my Good Boy Spankings blog, this was my most popular post. I’ve always liked the age play and mysterious nature of the relationship of the two people. It is important in this genre to create relatable people in impossible situations. This may be my best attempt at keeping the characters relatable and the situation plausible. Even when I re-read it, I am drawn into the story wondering how much is real, how much is roll-play, and how much is entirely in his head. 

Pathetic 

A Tumblr repost of a picture originally, I felt so bad after I wrote this that I edited the post to include an apology to the male model. 

Pretty Pink Panties 

Based on a real situation where I ejaculated into my own underwear during a spanking and then had to wear them after it was all over. I love the idea of spontaneously ejaculating when fully clothed and just having to pretend like nothing happened. 

The Living Room 

Inspired by a drawing of a young boy being spanked by an almost grandmotherly woman in what appears to be a formal living room, what caught my imagination was that he was entirely on display in this scenario. The drawing wasn’t amazing but the setting was inspiring. For me the fascination is in the misappropriation of the setting, the incongruity of the crying naked boy in the formal room of the house, and the inappropriate absurdity of the almost holy room being used for such pedestrian and profane purposes. This room is a room of taste and sophistication, not discipline. It is a part of the house that sees no nudity. Her presence as chaste and the righteous disciplinarian emphasizes his naughtiness and embarrassment. 

I sort of ran with that feeling and tried to really hammer on what it would feel like to be so out of place, exposed, and so clearly simply wrong. 

Brother Sister 

The drawing that inspired this writing was of a boy dressed as a pretty girl sitting on presumably his/her mother’s lap being given what appeared to be a nearly complete and excellent hand job. Of course, a drawing like that simply begs questions like why is the boy dressed like a girl? Why is the mother involved? Won’t the pretty dress get dirty? And oh so many more. 

I decided that it was part of some sort of ritual and tried to create a story that would explain how on earth this scenario could ever have come to be. What arose was the slippery-slope idea that simply fascinates me. I love the idea that perhaps everything starts out innocent but over time, lines are blurred, boundaries crossed “just this once,” and eventually aberrant behavior becomes the norm. 

A Mother’s Disappointment 

Another aspect of the slippery-slope theme is that of “best intentions.” All during childhood, a boy could be spanked completely without there being a sexual component at all. But what happens that one day when puberty strikes and suddenly he has an erection or ejaculates? In a normal world, this would render spankings off limits. In my head things take a decidedly different turn. 

This short story was inspired by another drawing of a very sexy mother ruthlessly spanking her little boy. 

Spanked in the Family Room 

From my blog, this is probably my second most popular piece. 

Descent 

A couple of my stories are not positive. This one is dark. Really dark. In spite of that, I think it is my best work from a plot perspective. 

My New Mommy 

I started this story intending it to be a series of some length. The germ that started it was launched when I wondered how much it would cost to pay someone to spank me. This grew into the idea that it would be great if she were on retainer so that when I needed my bottom blistered, I could almost just show up. 

What I’ve discovered is that these scenarios require me to describe and justify the universe. I want the story to be believable but also erotic. Unfortunately, the longer the piece, the more I feel like I need to flesh out the characters and more three-dimensional characters need backstories. Of course, creating a believable backstory means that the whole scenario needs to be believable. 

This is where so many of my stories fall apart: the consistency of a universe where the protagonist is embarrassed to be naked, erect, aroused, and spanked but also where it is commonplace enough for the person spanking him to know what they are doing doesn’t always stand up to scrutiny. 

All of that to say, this story was much longer at one point but I got just wrapped around the axle trying to give her a depth of character that was simultaneously cruel enough to abuse him sexually but not so cruel as to completely rob him blind. Maybe it is no more complicated than that. Still, less was more when it came to My New Mommy. 

Dress Up 

Inspired by one of those drawings of the little boys in girls clothing. I am tickled that their erections are so out of place, just don’t fit in the panties, or ruin the lines of their dresses and skirts. This was one of two pieces that I wrote for Tumblr on this theme the longer of which meandered into the weeds and never saw the light of day. This is the shorter and I think superior piece. 

Hugging Mommy 

Inspired by a drawing of a little girl with a red bottom straddling the lap of an older woman who presumably just finished spanking her. I love the intimacy of the drawing but, of course, can’t help but imagine the little girl’s genitals especially in such close proximity to the mother. Certainly there doesn’t need to be anything sexual about this but, you know, what if it was? 

Like Descent and others, I am disturbed that this leaked out of my brain. It isn’t as dark which is a little victory. Also, it is another of my slippery-slope theme stories and perhaps the one where I capture that dynamic best. It was one of my most popular blog posts. 

Hot Day & Pool Incident 

One time just a couple years ago, I was standing naked in a powder room having just removed my wet bathing suit after having been at the beach. We were guests at this house and the air conditioning chilled me after being out in the hot sun. I had goose flesh over my bottom and my genitals shrunk to pre-adolescent size. The house was crowded with adults and children and there was activity everywhere. 

There was something naughty about being a naked guest in the strange house with so many people and questionable privacy. As typically happens in those moments, my imagination turned on itself. What if I had been sent to this powder room to undress in preparation for a spanking? Immediately, I was erect and I remember having to keep myself from opening the door and exposing my very adult and aroused self to what would surely have been a houseful of mortified people. 

Over time, the feelings of this surprisingly profound experience percolated in my twisted mind. I marveled at the gooseflesh on my bottom and wondered what it would feel like to be spanked on my cold and damp cheeks. How long before it would be hot and burning? 

The idea of being naked and aroused behind nothing more than a thin lockless door also fascinated me. All the sounds from the outside penetrated the door like it was made of paper. I imagined quickly masturbating to orgasm in that little room, trying to remain quiet, but taking too long, and making too much noise. Alas, my secret would be known. 

Of course, the opposite of cold is hot. What would a spanking be like in the dry heat of the desert? How would the heat of the sun against pale flesh feel before, after, and during a spanking? 

Regardless, almost every spanking or sexual experience I’ve had has been in optimal conditions and the perfect temperature. If it wasn’t perfect, I wouldn’t be doing it, right? Well, if I am being spanked, it isn’t really my choice anymore. In addition to the pain, being exposed, having my spanking trigger an involuntary sexual response, and the rest of it, what if the conditions weren’t optimal as well? What would it be like to be too hot or too cold? What does an orgasm even feel like while sitting in a sauna? I suspect I’ll never know. 

One Boy’s Journey 

This longer piece’s inclusion was a debate. There are a couple reasons but the one that will be glaringly obvious is that it ends abruptly. Its original publication was longer and chock full of grammar errors. It also went off the rails in its next chapter. 

As my stories expand and lengthen, I lose control over my universes. The tension that makes his punishment embarrassing, naughty, and humiliating can become normalized in my universe. This story not only ran up on those rocks but crashed into the cliff beyond at full speed. Indeed, this was just an experiment: could I write a long form novel or at least a longer serial work? It started as a take on a game I played with a friend. That game with her didn’t turn out nearly as satisfying as chapter one and that has always haunted me. What would have happened had everything gone perfectly? 

After chapter one, I just kept adding to the story trying to see where the logical conclusion would be. Some of it has decidedly autobiographical notes but all of it is entirely fantasy based on what I dream could have been. 

Some will wonder where I was going. I feel like it shouldn’t matter but I may as well share the vision. I will try not to spoil the story. 

In the next chapter, Melissa reveals that she told the secret to her friend Tess only to have Brandon deliver on his promise to spank her. Tess and Brandon start dating even while Brandon continues to get his medicine from the other mother who lets them use her house to date under the guise of babysitting her children. I wanted to make Brandon and Tess fall deeply in love even as Tess battles a mysterious illness but instead they all get busy together and the whole train flips off the tracks and careens into a ravine. 

Spanking Life 

The last piece is another long one from way back. It has fewer issues with the universe holding together than my other longer works though I had to make some edits to keep the plot solid and consistent. 

Perhaps this should have been placed at the beginning since it is one of my first efforts. I kept it at the end because it is a complete work. Though it does become a little fantastical, there is closure to this story that has always given me hope.

5 comments:

  1. Now that I read how the sausage is made, it's time to taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no !! Why have you delete all your stories !! Can you please put them back on ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't delete them all. I unpublished the ones that may be construed as sexualizing minors. Though I think it is pretty clear from the stories themsevles, prefaces, and my other nonfiction screeds I've written that I am not attracted to minors sexually and I find sexual assault of anyone but especially a child to be just abhorrent behavior. However, I was concerned that 1) I would characterized as a creep anyway, or 2) I would give some idiot tacit approval to do something horrible.

      I am still pondering this decision. Thanks for noticing they are gone and reaching out to me. Makes me feel like my writing is appreciated and that alone put a big stupid smile on my face this morning.

      Delete
    2. well I assure you sir that your work was very appreciated and that I long for the opportunity to read these wonderful stories again.
      Do you think you will deliver them one day? Maybe somewhere else I don't know

      Delete
  3. Brother Sister remains my favorite, since the picture that inspired it has always aroused me intensely (appealing to my crossdressing and humiliation kinks), and the scenario is an arrangement i’ve long fantasized about: manipulated by a teasing little sister and a sexually overbearing Mother who forcibly feminize me and alternate between spankings and soothing, lovingly-administered masturbation. The impending threat of humiliation made worse by his sister’s flashing stimulation, so intense in his fearful expectation it makes him begin to cry, was so potently, humiliatingly erotic that it lingers in my imagination.

    I also very much like Spanked in the Living Room, probably for many of the same reasons as others. The way you masterfully craft sentences depicting the obvious conflict between the masculine, powerful sex drive that he feels and the pathetic, immature, emasculating experience he endures (and which others witness) is one of your greatest skills as an author of kink erotica. Additionally, the surprise sympathy of Cousin Beth that flowers into a all-too-quick but deeply erotic masturbatory lovegiving warms my heart, and I hope that they will think of each other every time they receive a spanking, and hopefully have an opportunity to explore their feelings for each other while experiencing real sex together, perhaps even (dare I dream it?) entering into a long, loving romance, tinged with the taboo of their familial relationship as it may be. Though I suppose it’s also quite likely that as she grows out of her teens and finds herself an object of desire at college that she will only regard her poor, spanked cousin with pity even as she explores the joys of mature sexual activity with the partners of her choice. Perhaps their shared memory of bonding and intimacy over the burning sting of bare buttocks will inspire her to grant him another pitying handjob?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.