Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stress Relief Spanking

Sometimes I get a spanking without a whole lot of fanfare and anticipation. A couple weeks ago, I got a short brush spanking over her knee about fifteen minutes after I asked for it. I didn't sleep well because I was stressed out. In the morning before work, I just asked if she could give me a spanking to calm me down.

It was a short spanking, probably no more than a couple minutes. I squirted into my cummy towel really quick and had to endure the rest without my erection protection (hey, that rhymes!). It worked in that I was calmed down but it was short and I knew it wouldn't last long.

The stress came back this week. Work and some other things were bothering me and I was getting that antsy feeling. I stop sleeping well, swear a bunch, act impulsively, and just start to hate myself.

There were a couple scheduling things to work out but my girl agreed to help me and we decided sooner than later would be good. I like to take her to dinner on spanking nights but this time I decided that I would cook for her. Still, things didn't go super smoothly and my plans for an amazing dessert didn't work out.

As usual, I was nervous and excited. I like it when I am sporting an erection for hours if not days before the spanking. Even better is when I leak pre-cum to the point where my underwear is obviously stained. I didn't have time for that sort of anticipation and obsession but I was hard whenever I was alone with my thoughts.

If we were in a more of domestic discipline relationship or more into role-playing, I probably would have cooked naked, in just an apron, or maybe in a pair of my "waiting" underwear. I have a couple pairs where there is extra space for an erect penis, the color shows pre-cum real well, or they sort of accentuate rather than cover my package. My favorite these days cover a lot but have a flap that can be unsnapped and taken off to expose my boy parts. They frame my erection making it more obvious that I am excitedly waiting for my spanking. If I was flaccid like I should be before a spanking, normal underwear would be work. We have to make special concessions for the bad boy who gets an erection thinking about his punishment. Why not add a little extra humiliation to his predicament by really drawing attention to my embarrassing inappropriate response?

Unfortunately, part of the dinner was prepared on the grill and being naked in the back yard is not an option. I kicked around slipping on and off a pair of shorts and then thought better of it. Instead, we were just a normal loving couple having dinner. The difference on this night was that I wouldn't let her do anything; I tried to serve her as best I could.

When I was done cleaning everything up, I collected my paddles and my cummy towel, and told her that I would be waiting in the den but that she should take her time. I laid out the paddles and got undressed, then sat on a chair and played with my erect penis while waiting for her.

Sometimes an orgasm is really close and all I can do is just lightly touch myself or rub the pre-cum around the head. This time, I was further away so I edged myself a couple of times. I had to rush the last time because I heard her walking through the house and I like to be really hard and pulsing if I can when she walks in the room.

I have to skip some details here or I might betray my anonymity by sharing too much but I will say that even though things couldn't go exactly as I had them planned, my wife is the best. We played the game where I am bent over a high table with my bottom pushed up and out presenting itself to be spanked. I have to stand on tip-toes to hold this position and I try to keep my legs spread too. The position is embarrassing as well as uncomfortable. I don't like that she can see my bottom hole and I know my scrotum is really obviously because sometimes she will tease it with the paddle.

She spanks me with a big oval paddle until I break position. Then she waits until I am back in position until she continues. If I don't get back into position quickly enough, she switches to the bathbrush and spanks me right over my bottom hole--right on the lower crack--until I get it right. Since the desired position is with my crack a little spread and bottom hole maybe even a little visible, I have fight against increasing pain as I open up in order to get back into position. The game allows me to top-from-the-bottom which seems to make her more comfortable with the whole thing.

It was the hardest spanking I think I've ever had. Right from the warm-up, it was intense. I wasn't able to handle more than two spanks before breaking position through most of it. Sometimes I like to pretend that I can't get back into position so that she will use the brush a couple times, but she only used the brush once and I didn't do it on purpose. I was real careful after that.

She gets freaked out if I appear to be in too much distress but it was very intense. I was having a hard time not making 'ouch' sounds so I took to biting my thumb which I have never done before. We had set a time limit for this game and near the end, I was breaking position after almost each spank. I think she was easing up because even though I was quiet, I think it was becoming obvious I was having a real hard time taking any more.

When we were done with that, I was totally flaccid. There was one bath brush spanking a while back where it was so intense that my erection failed me and I didn't ejaculate. In other words, there was only one other spanking that got even close to this intensity. I tried to look nonchalant but I wasn't selling it.

Again, I have to leave some details out at this point but we had to have a change of plans. I ended up over her lap (she was sitting in the middle of the couch) desperately humping her thighs trying to cum while she rained down stinging fire with the brush. It hurt so bad and the more it hurt the longer it was going to take. For a little while, I was worried it wouldn't happen at all. My erection slowly came back but even then, I felt like I was just going through the motions. I had a death grip on the cushions and I was feeling a little panic. At one point I spread my legs to try to get a little different feeling and more leverage. She attacked the newly exposed flesh and I had to bite down on my thumb again to keep from crying out.

Finally I felt my orgasm was in reach and I relaxed a little but when I did, it slipped away.  I almost started to cry and I am not sure how I feel about that. Part of me wishes I had cried. I had to work again to bring myself back to the edge and as much as I wanted to make it last, I didn't dare lose it again. I got it back and quickly went over the edge and squirted my mess into my towel before just collapsing on her legs in exhaustion. She kept spanking right through my climax which more of just a release, and I immediately softened. She didn't go much longer but I was resigned to whatever she was going to give me and I just quietly accepted my spanking. It was as close to complete submission as I've ever been. I think that if we had been in a role-playing scene or if there had been more of a psychological component involved, I would have been sobbing.

After she stopped, I couldn't move but I knew that she needed me to. I was exhausted physically, emotionally, and mentally. I sat down facing her and couldn't believe how much my bottom hurt when I sat down. Considering that my orgasm was ruined almost to the point of just being an ejaculation, I was surprised what a puddle I made. I had to sleep with my bottom exposed all night; the sheets were uncomfortable. The next day, I was still swollen and sensitive.

But did it work? Absolutely! All the tension and stress was gone. In the minutes after it was over, I could feel my stress drift away and the good chemicals pour in. I was surprised that in addition to the usual spanking afterglow, I had an orgasmic afterglow as well even though my ejaculation had so little pleasurable orgasmic feelings at the time. 

My problems again were manageable and I was back in control. I love spanking. I love my wife. She is so good to me. I am the luckiest man alive.

1 comment:

  1. Ah,stress relief.
    I was preparing to leave for a swing shift at work that I knew was going to be dreadfully busy,and I asked Merry for some stress relief.
    She obliged with 20 swats of a long slender bamboo paddle to my bare bottom.
    I don't remember if it worked, but it was worth the try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.