Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

One Boy's Journey -- Part 7

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.

Obsessed 

I was OK for a lot of days.  Melissa came home and mom talked with her and then I got to share my side of the story as well.  Melissa looked more disappointed than I did.  I told her about how mom spanked me and how I made a huge mess on her sundress.  Melissa thought that was really funny and for the first time, I sort of saw the humor in it as well.  Then Melissa surprised me and said, “well, I guess we just better not get caught next time, huh?” 

“Yeah, we’ll have to super careful,” suddenly in a much better mood. 

With that little ray of hope, I went off the tracks again.  Mom was home all the time and I was involved in all sorts of day camps and other boring activities.  It was becoming an obsession and pretty soon my penis was erect almost all the time.  I went for a bike ride one day and didn’t wear underwear under thin shorts just to feel the bike seat like that one day.  It was exciting knowing that I was nearly naked in public. 

But it was becoming a problem and I didn’t have a solution.  Dad was out of town and I thought I would risk things with mom again.  Either that or get Melissa to go into the woods with me or something. 

Mom was in her office on the evening I decided to take the chance.  I thought I should probably tell Melissa about it first so I snuck into her room. 

“Hey, Melissa,” I whispered from the door, “can I tell you something.” 

“What?” she asked suddenly interested. 

“I really need a spanking but I don’t think mom is going to leave us alone.  I’m going to go talk to her.  I’m not sure what she will do.” 

Melissa looked heartbroken.  “No, just wait a couple days.  Maybe she will go out soon or maybe we could go someplace,” she begged.

“I thought about us going someplace too but I can’t think of anywhere.  Let me try talking to mom and if she can’t help me, we’ll find another way.” 

Melissa seemed to accept this answer but still looked really disappointed.  “Good luck,” she said. 

I started to leave and then decided that I needed to say something to my little sister.  “Melissa, I really like it when you spank me.  You’re really good at it; you’re better than mom.  I just need it now.  I’m sorry.” 

She perked up a little.  “Oh, you’ll be sorry one of these days for sure,” she teased. 

I left Melissa’s room and tried to put together some sort of plan.  Nothing came to mind so I just walked to the office and hoped that inspiration would strike.

I knocked on the door and then went in and stood nervously to her side while she played out her Spider Solitaire game on the computer.  “Hey, what’s up?” she asked cheerfully. 

“Mom, you remember when you said that I should come talk to you if all I can think about is getting another spanking?” 

“Yeah?” mom said slowly. 

“Well, that is sort of happening.”

“Really?” she asked again slowly. 

“Yeah, it has been a couple days.  I can’t sleep, my penis is always hard, and I just don’t know what to do,” I confessed as honestly as possible. 

Mom took a deep breath and paused.  “Well, I wasn’t sure if we were going to have this conversation.  I also wasn’t sure if I’d be happier if we did or didn’t, if that makes any sense.  But, I thought about what I would do if we did so let’s talk about what we should do now. 

“I was thinking that maybe the right thing to do would be to get you a counselor.  Now, don’t panic, I decided not to do that.  I think you are just a normal teenage boy with lots of hormones, a strong sex drive, and everyone has some strange ideas when it comes to sex.  Yes, don’t look surprised by that.  Everyone.  Trust me.  Well, even me, I guess. 

“Then I thought maybe you just need to masturbate more but I don’t think that will work.  Lord knows you are probably already doing that enough.  No, if this is what you need, then I think we need to do it.  We’ll keep it at home, safe, and in the family.  I might not be perfect, but I think it is a right way to handle this.” 

This was working out pretty well.  I couldn’t believe it actually. 

“So, I’m going to spank you but I don’t want this to be any more sexual than it has to.  You can have your dirty little experience but that doesn’t mean anyone else in this house has to.  As far as anyone else is concerned in this house, looking in the window, listening through the screens, this is about you being punished with a spanking.  Understand?” 

I nodded and squeaked out a “yes, mom,” which made her smile a little. 

“Do you still need a spanking?” she asked. 

“Yes” 

“It is going to hurt.  You are probably going to cry.  Melissa will hear.  Hell, the neighbors will probably hear.  I’m going to turn your bottom bright red.  Are you sure?” she asked apparently hoping to frighten me. 

I was a little nervous but softly answered “yes” again. 

“OK, well, then you better go get ready and I had better change my clothes,” she announced.  Ironically, she was wearing that same sundress as last time.  The stain came out after two washings. 

Suddenly I was confused.  “How should I get ready?” I asked. 

“Oh, good question.  I forgot that part.  Go to your room, take off your clothes, put them away, go potty, brush your teeth, get cleaned up, and then come find me,” she said. 

“Where will you be?” 

She thought for a couple seconds and then said, “I don’t know.  You’ll find me.  It is a small house.”  Then she got up and just walked out of the office.  I followed her towards our bedrooms. I went to my room and closed the door behind me. 

This was different than the last spanking from mom.  She wasn’t as mad this time which was good and I thought I could have gotten out of it if I wanted to.  I wasn’t sure about that actually.  Also, she was pretty serious even if she wasn’t mad.  It was enough to make me nervous.  I quickly took off my clothes and noticed that my undershorts were wet from where my pre-sex semen (mom called it pre-cum) had been leaking out of me all day.  I put my clothes away and then stood looking at my door nervously.  I opened it only to find Melissa standing in the frame of her door waiting for me to walk past to the bathroom. 

“Mom said that you are going to get a spanking on your bare bottom like a little baby,” she teased.  “I bet she makes it all red and ouchy,” she just grinned. 

I didn’t know what to do.  “Yeah, I know,” I said sadly as I walked past her and she just giggled. 

I did my bathroom ritual in privacy but when I opened the door.  Melissa was still there smiling.  “You’re going to get a spanking,” she said in a little sing-song voice and then turned and ran into her room giggling. 

She was apparently enjoying this more than she thought she would.  Whatever.  I had another problem: I had to find where in the house mom was lurking.  I decided that she was probably in the office again so I headed that way but was surprised that she wasn’t there.  The kitchen, living room, and family room were all empty as well.  I even walked back to my parent’s room to see if she was in there or in their master bathroom but she wasn’t.  I even poked my head into Melissa’s room.  “Do you know where mom is?” I asked. 

Melissa looked at me like I was out of my mind.  “No” she said as sarcastically as she could. 

I checked in the powder room, the foyer, and even the garage.  Then, with some level of horror, it dawned on me that mom might be sitting on the porch.  I went to the back first and searched the darkness but after my eyes adjusted, I decided that she wasn’t back there.  So I walked to the front door.  Our outdoor lights were off but I could see mom sitting in one of the two chairs on the porch drinking a glass of wine. 

I knocked on the door to get her attention and through the screen door I heard her say, “come on out.  It’s dark.  No one will be able to see.” 

I opened the door and asked “are you sure.” 

“Pretty sure,” she said smiling.  “What are you worried about anyway?  It isn’t like this spanking is a going to be a secret from the neighbors anyway.  Besides, no one cares about your little boy pee-pee or your little boom-boom.” 

I wasn’t so sure about any of that but mom seemed to have something of a plan so I stepped out into cool night air.

“Have a seat.  Let me finish my wine and then we’ll take care of your naughty bottom.” 

I sat down nervously facing the park.  While sitting, I probably just looked like a kid with no shirt on so I relaxed a little. My penis was loving this game, however.  The cool air on the wet tip was a very curious sensation indeed.  A car drove by and I thought about running to the door.  I actually grabbed the arms of the chair like I was going to bolt but mom just said “oh, calm down.” 

I relaxed a little but kept listening intently for bikes or people out for a stroll. 

“You’re all ready?” mom asked suddenly. 

“Uh-huh, yeah,” I answered. 

“I see you have an erection.  Are you producing pre-cum?” she asked clinically. 

I was taken a little off guard by this question about my sexual arousal.  “Yeah,” I answered. 

“Well, tell me about it.  Is there a lot tonight?  Don’t be so bashful.  You’re the naked boy with an erection.  No sense being embarrassed now.” 

This wasn’t good.  “Um, there is quite a bit, I guess.  My underwear was wet, actually.  Since I took them off, some more has leaked out.”

“Well, that’s good don’t you think?” she asked. 

“Yeah, I guess so,” I responded nervously. 

“I would think that you would like to have enough pre-cum to be slippery all over.  Do you have that much?” she asked. 

“Um, it is mostly just on the bottom, I guess.  It just drips down.  There is some even on my testicles, I think,” I tried to explain. 

“Will that be enough?” she asked. 

“Um, I suppose so,” I trailed off not really knowing the answer. 

“I think pre-cum on your testicles isn’t very helpful.  I think you should use your finger and spread your pre-cum on your shaft so that it is all nice a slippery.” 

“Like, right now?” I asked. 

“Yeah, no better time than the present.  Just use your finger and spread it around evenly.  Gently though; we don’t want a premature ejaculation tonight.  Especially not on the front porch,” she laughed softly. 

I did as I was told and using just my index finger gently spread the slickness over my shaft. 

“Top and bottom, dear.  Make it all slippery.  Does that feel good?” she asked. “Yes, very good,” I answered honestly. 

“Do you have enough?  Is it all slippery now?” 

“Yeah, there is more than I thought,” I said proudly.

“OK, stop touching now.  We don’t want an accident, do we?” 

I reluctantly took my finger away.  I could feel my heart beating in my chest and hear my breathing. “No, I guess not,” I offered.

“How about your scrotum?  Is it tight or lose?” she asked directly. 

“I’m all tight,” I admitted. 

“Excellent! That means that you are good and ready to ejaculate. That’ll be nice, won’t it?” she asked like she was talking about the weather. 

“Um, yes, I think,” I stammered. 

“Well, I should hope so,” she laughed a little.  “How does your bottom feel?” 

“OK, I guess,” I wasn’t sure what she wanted to hear. 

“What is it going to feel like when I spank it?” she asked. 

“Um, at first, it will just sting a little, then, um, it will sting a lot and the sting will start to turn into a burning hot feeling,” I answer softly. 

“I suppose so.  Do you like part of your bottom spanked more than other parts?” she asked. “Yes” I answered softly. 

“Well, which parts young man?” she demanded. 

“Right above where my legs start.  Where you spanked me last time, actually.  And…” I trailed off. 

“And?” 

“And, um, right on my, um, crack,” I admitted. 

“Why do you like that?” she asked smiling. 

“It stings deeper,” I whispered, “and it makes my penis feel good.  I can’t explain it.” 

“I see.  How does your penis feel now?” she asked. 

“It is really hard and tip is tingling a little.  It feels like there is some slippery stuff that needs to come out.” 

“I bet there is more than just some slippery stuff ready to come out.  I guess we better try to spank it out of you.” 

“Yeah,” I said not knowing if this was a question or not. 

Mom took a slip of wine but didn’t move to get up or anything. 

“You aren’t going to spank me out here, will you?” I asked after a long pause. 

“No, I think we’ll go inside for your spanking.  It is nice out here, though.  We should come back out here afterwards, don’t you think?” 

I didn’t know what to think so I nodded and I shivered in anticipation.  Another car drove by and I sank down in my seat.  Mom sipped the last of her wine.  “Well, guess it is about that time.  You ready?” 

“Yes, I’m ready.” 

“This is going to hurt.  I’m sorry, but it has to.  I’m going to make you cry.  Can you be a big brave boy for me?” 

“I’ll try,” I answer honestly. 

“OK, get up and come over here.  I have to say one more thing to you before we go inside.” 

I got up and walked over to her.  It was good that my bottom was to the street but I still felt so exposed.  She guided me to stand right in front of where she was sitting and then took my hands in her hands. 

“I know that right now you are ready to have sex.  Your penis is very erect and you have been lubricating quite a bit.  This is what it will be like when you do have sex.  I made you put the slippery pre-cum all over your penis because that is what you will do before you put your erect penis inside your lover’s vagina. 

“But, instead of sex, you are going to get a spanking, right?  You will probably ejaculate and you might even enjoy it but I want you to understand that being sexually aroused right now is part of your punishment.  It is as much a part of your punishment as the embarrassment of being naked in front of you mother and sister, sitting here naked on the porch, crying like a little boy, the spanks themselves, and being covered in your own semen. 

“Your erection is ready for sex right now.  It is ready to feel good and make you feel good.  It wants to put your sperm inside of beautiful girl and make her pregnant.  You are all ready for that but none of that is going to happen.  In a couple minutes, instead of feeling the slippery warmth of a girls vagina surrounding your penis as you two make love, instead of that I’m afraid that your penis is going to be neglected and your bottom is going to be set on fire. 

“Just think about what it would be like if you got caught just before you penetrated her and instead of having sex, you were spanked instead.  It is just like that. 

“Now, I want you to make sure that your pre-cum is spread around your penis one more time before we go in so that it is all glistening and slippery.” 

She let go of my hands and just inches in front of my mother, I touched myself softly and gently spread the slickness over my erection.  It felt wonderful and I wondered how much trouble I would be in if I had an orgasm right then standing on the front porch of my house just a foot away from my mother. 

“Now stop.  Don’t think I don’t know what you are doing,” she said suddenly sounding very mom like.  “OK, let’s go inside,” she added reverently. 

I led the way as she got her wine glass and followed me in.  Then I stopped so she could take the lead.  We went into the kitchen and she poured herself some wine, then she pulled out a chair and placed it in the center of the room.  On the table was a piece of cloth that looked like a napkin folded neatly.  She unfolded it revealing a paddle that looked just like Melissa’s.  I stared at it nervously thinking that if it was Melissa’s, then mom must know even more than I told her.  It looked exactly the same except it looked newer.  I relaxed for a second until I realized that mom was holding a paddle meaning that this might not just be a hand spanking. 

The napkin turned out to be about a foot wide and a just under two feel long.  It looked like silk but not as nice.  Mom placed in on the floor in front of the chair and then sat down.  “That will catch any fluids,” she explained though, of course, that barely explained anything.  She noticed the look of worry in my eyes and said, “Don’t worry; I’ll only use the paddle a little at the end.”  This, again, explained little and didn’t really make me feel any better. 

She settled on the chair and checked everything once more then looked at me and said, “OK, I’m ready.  Come over here,” and patted her bare thigh.  I walked to her right and let myself over her lap.  I was hoping that she would squeeze her legs together but she didn’t and I just hung free over the powder blue napkin.  “Here we go,” she announced and started spanking with her glancing swats. 

The first spanks are always the best.  It is like they awaken all the nerve endings from my tail bone, over my bottom, between my legs, and back up my privates.  The bottom jiggled lewdly and a gentle tingle emerged.  I pushed up opening myself hoping that she would make contact with more of my sensitive areas.  She spanked me right over my crack—right over my bottom hole—and I sighed as the nerves inside me came alive. 

Of course, as the frequently spanked probably know, this initial feeling is short lived.  A sting emerged and I stopped trying to open sensitive areas to her.  I made little ‘ooo’ sounds and gripped the floor.  The napkin showed a couple of drops of pre-cum and I was momentarily distracted that they weren’t soaking into the fabric. 

Movement in front of me also distracted me and I looked up to see Melissa standing in her pajamas watching my spanking.  She was leaning against the door and not hiding at all.  Apparently mom said it would be OK for her watch which I thought was very strange.  Of course, I was the naked boy with an erection that asked for his mommy to spank him to orgasm so I really wasn’t the one to talk about strange. 

Melissa just smiled at me.  I looked surprised but then I felt me face contort and I was embarrassed that she was looking at me.  I dropped my head and decided not to think about my witness but there was only one other thing to think about: the spanking.  The sting was becoming intense.  The spanks made me bounce around and I started to naturally hump mom’s lap.  More drops landed on the blue fabric but my erection never touched anything and was denied the stimulation it craved.

Just as the sting turned into burn and I started to make some real noise, mom stopped and said, “Stand up.”  I was actually disappointed because I hadn’t ejaculated or cried.  It bothered me that I was disappointed by not crying.  I struggled to my feet and stood shaking and flushed to the right of mom’s lap.  She looked down, counted the drops and then reached down and carefully picked up the fabric from between her legs.  As she did, the seven drops all rolled into a single pool in the center.  She lifted the fabric above her thighs and then closed her legs and carefully placed the fabric so that the little pool of pre-cum settled between her legs. 

“That’s a lot of pre-cum,” she stated.  “Very good.  It is always good to continue to produce pre-cum during coitus so that you don’t dry out.  It can be very painful to have intercourse without enough lubrication.” 

Though it seemed a strange time for tips on sex, mom was continuing my punishment by pointing out how even though I was being spanked, my body was reacting like it was having sex. 

“OK, back over,” she commanded. 

This time when I went over, I didn’t hang free but rested on the slippery fabric in the pool of my own pre-cum.  It felt wonderful and it took all my self-control to not start humping.  I had my eyes closed when I felt the powerful good feelings emanating from my genitals.  “Now hold still,” mom commanded and started spanking me again.  She spanked hard and the sting quickly returned.  I was squirming a little which felt pretty good.  I wanted to do more but I wanted to make mom happy so tried to stay still. 

“How does it feel?” she asked during a spanking pause. 

“Um, my bottom stings a lot,” I sniffled not sure what she meant.  I was surprised how much my voice sounded like I was about cry.

“How about your wee-wee?” she asked like she was talking to a little boy and then spanked me hard before I could answer. 

“It feels good,” I whispered. 

“Is your little penis going to make a mess on mommy’s lap soon?” she said like she was talking to a baby. 

I didn’t know what to say. “I would like that,” I finally ventured after another painful spank. 

“Well, I think it would be best if your little wee-wee did his business now so that we can finish up this spanking.  Mommy’s hand is getting tired. I want you to shoot your dirty business on mommy’s lap now.  I’m going to spank you with my hand to make it come out,” she coached me on punctuating her speech with stinging spanks. 

“Mommy?” I whined. 

“Yes, baby,” she answered all sugary and spanky. 

“Ow, can I move a little?” I asked. 

“Go ahead.  You’re getting a big spanking and you are being very brave.” 

I gently humped back and forth on mom’s legs.  My oiled up penis slid nearly frictionless over the slippery fabric.  The spanks hurt but the pleasure at the tip of my penis eclipsed the pain.  Actually, it transformed it into more pleasure.  Tears were in my eyes but they might have been tears of joy.  I convulsed as the orgasm began and relished the muscle contraction between my legs—a place where a couple spanks had awoken nerves earlier—and pushed my semen out of my penis.  I forgot about my sister and when I opened my eyes, I found her looking intently at my crying orgasm face. 

The pleasure of the orgasm started to fade as mom said, “OK, just a little bit with the paddle and I think we will be done.” 

I was horrified by this statement that was quickly followed by the crack on my bottom and what sounded like a gunshot in the room.  I was still coming back to earth and didn’t really feel the first couple paddle spanks but then it was suddenly upon me and my bottom lit on fire. 

She didn’t spank for long because I turned into a blubbering little boy so fast.  I was crying and sobbing and squirming and begging.  Then she was done and had me on my feet seconds after the last crack.  Through tears I noticed that the powder blue fabric of the napkin was nicely covered with globs of my semen.  Of course, so was I since the fabric didn’t soak it up.  Mom put the napkin aside, stood up, and said, “Let’s go back onto the porch.”  When I looked uncertain, she quickly turned me and spanked me four times with the paddle bringing fresh tears and distressing sounds from my throat.  Then she released me with a push and I almost ran out the front door of my house. 

I paused at the door just to be sure we were still alone and then opened it and walked quickly and as quietly as I could to the chair I was sitting in before.  I quickly sat down and tried to cry as quietly as possible which must have sounded like a dog whimpering. 

Mom came out with her wine glass and relaxed into the chair, took a sip, and said, “That was fun.  Gave my arm a good workout too.  Guess I probably gave your bottom a good workout as well,” she laughed quietly. 

I was covered in semen and I felt it cooling and drying all over my limp penis, testicles, and against my stomach. 

“Was that a good spanking for you?” she asked. 

I sniffled and tried to say “yes” but it sounded more like I sobbed it. 

“Oh, poor baby is still crying pretty hard.  Awe…” 

I bowed my head and cried for a minute and then it passed and I regained composure. 

“OK, feeling better?  Tell me about your spanking.” 

“Um, it, um felt good at the beginning and then it started to hurt, but when you let me put my erection on your lap, it felt really good.  It felt really good until you used the paddle,” I babbled. 

“How was your ejaculation?” she asked directly. 

I quietly answered, “It was really good.” 

“I thought so.  You made a huge mess all over yourself.  The paddle sure made you cry.” There was a pause.  

“Yeah,” I said and then continued, “Thanks for using it.” 

“You are welcome,” mom said with a smile in her voice. 

Then the strangest thing happened: we started to talk.  We talked about all sorts of stuff besides spanking and sex.  Mom sipped her wine and we just talked.  It was like I didn’t have any secrets and I could talk to her about anything.

1 comment:

  1. This was interesting.
    My parents had absolutely no sex talks with me. I was 11,12 when Mom handed me "The Golden book of" something or other, and expected me to figure it out.
    I heard about menstruation , on the street. I read about coitus in a dictionary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.