Disclaimer:

First NSFW and you better be over 18.

A good boy spanking is one where the man-boy being spanked has an erection, orgasms, or just ejaculates sometime during the spanking scene. That is a little clinical and it isn't an official definition. I stole the term from another blog post (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com) that seemed to be the closest things to what happens to me (or I would like to happen to me).

This is my travelogue as I explore this part of myself. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hugging Mommy

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and is not only not intended to condone or approve of the behaviors contained herein, there is absolutely nothing about treating children as sexual objects that the author approves of, desires, or would dream of doing to an actual child. This work is written in the context of age based role play.

If you cannot understand this, have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality, or are in any way confused about what is appropriate and legal sexual expression, stop reading now.

Lastly, I am not a pedophile, don't approve of sexually assaulting children, and only use these themes in my writing because I empathize and identify with the victims of these stories; not the perpetrators. Some of us like to be embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, spanked, and to be nervous, anxious, and afraid. Weird, right? To read more about why these stories were written, please see the "What This Blog is and is NOT -- READ THIS FIRST" post.
Original Disclaimer:
 

From the recesses of my mind where disturbing things live, I give you this piece of twisted fantasy. Clearly my recent obsession with spankings from a mother figure is feeding this. In no way do I advocate or condone any of this. Get your parenting advice elsewhere. Actually, if you read about parenting in my blog, it is probably best to assume the parents are monsters and that you should never do anything they do.



I straddled mommy's lap and cried into her shoulder as she held me tight. My bottom stung and burned still from the spanking that had just ended. I had just been draped over her knees having my bottom lit on fire. It wasn't a long spanking or even a very hard spanking but it still ended with a flourish that took my breath away. As soon as it stopped and before she could decided to do more, I was up and then sitting on her lap straddling her thighs and the little chair that she always sat on when spanking me. 

I was squirming almost immediately. Mommy held me tight but I could still mash my hard little penis against her tummy. Her hand rubbed my back and then cupped my bottom. Gentle pats on the sore flesh brought fresh soft sobs out of me.


This piece by Lee Warner is the clear inspiration of  this blog entry. I don't know how to request permission from Warner to use his work. Drop me a comment with any help.



For as long as I could remember, this is how my spankings always ended. When I was littler, my face would be pressed between her breasts but now I am much bigger. I always liked how it felt to be pressed so tightly against mommy and I never felt closer to her than when I was like this. For years, she would hold me like this after my punishment until I was cried out, comforted and usually asleep. Something changed a couple years ago when I realized that as she soothed me and I started to feel better, that my penis felt good when it rubbed against her. I would squirm a little and that would get me hard. It just felt good and tingly. 

Then one day mommy gave me a spanking in just her nightgown and as I hugged her and squirmed on her lap, the tingling felt better than ever. While holding mommy tightly, I squirmed and rocked my hips rubbing my hard little penis on her belly until it suddenly felt better than ever, my penis pulsed, and then started to get soft. Mommy rubbed my back the whole time and even had her hand on my bottom at the end helping me rock back and forth. I was suddenly tired and just melted into her as she breathed hard beneath me. 

Not every spanking after that was like that but over the next couple months, a couple were. Then one time mommy was in her work clothes when I had to get a spanking. She made my bottom sting until I was crying and then spanked me hard and fast like she always does just before the end. I thought to myself that pretty soon I would be able to hug mommy and I felt my penis start to get hard. As soon as she was done, I was up in a flash and we both noticed how hard I was when I jumped on her lap and pulled myself in close. I started squirming right away and even though there were tears and an ouchy bottom, none of that seemed to matter. What was most important was getting as close to mommy as possible almost like I was trying to wiggle my way into her. 

It didn't last long before squirming created good feeling and then great feelings and then a sudden super good feeling that made my legs shake, penis tingle and even my bottom clench and unclench. I didn't feel the wetness but after I calmed down, mommy did. "Uh oh, I was afraid of this," she said a little breathlessly. 

I was collapsed on her and didn't want to move but she made me sit back and we both looked down at the little wet spot on her silky work dress where the tip of my previously hard penis had been. Rather than make me get up, mommy sighed and just pulled me back close and held me like normal. I slowly dozed off and woke up naked in my bed a little while later. 

It was the next morning that mommy talked to me about what happened. She said that squirming on her until I squirted was special but a little naughty. I could do it, but I would get extra spanks after I was all done and they would probably be very ouchy. I agreed to everything. It had felt so good that I was sort of looking forward to my next spanking already. 

It was about a week later that mommy said I needed a spanking. Sometimes I knew I was bad but other times, it just seemed like mommy thought I needed one. Or maybe she needed me to need one. I don't know. Mommy sat on the spanking chair but there was a new thing. Next to her was wooden spoon and a basket full of white cloth rectangles. 

She spanked me like normal and I was a little naughty boy on her lap kicking, yelping and eventually begging and crying. I was hard when mommy stopped and jumped up when it was over and tried to get on mommy's lap. She held me back for a second as she reached over into the basket and said, "one second, baby. I just want to put a diaper on my lap in case my special little boy has an accident like last time." 

It was then that I realized that these were the cloth diapers from when I was just a baby. She positioned it on her lap and I jumped on. With her left hand on my back and her right on my tender bottom, I started to squirm and rub my penis back and forth on the soft diaper. The hand on my bottom guided my movements and she patted my bottom when I was doing it the way mommy wanted me to. "Good boy," she whispered. 

It happened like the last time except this time she squeezed my bottom and pulled me even closer when the best feelings happened. I gasped and twitched all over before relaxing and melting into her. 

"All done?" she asked. I nodded. "Then we have to finish your spanking." She pulled me up and I stood on wobbly legs inspecting the little glistening wetness I left on the diaper. I was soon over her lap and feeling the tap of the wooden spoon on my bottom before what felt like a swarm of bees attacked my already stinging bottom. It was over quickly and I was back to hugging mommy and crying into her shoulder and neck. 

A couple days later I couldn't believe that I was thinking about asking mommy for a spanking but it took almost a week to get up the courage to ask her. My penis had been hard for what felt like hours and it was all I could think about. On the way to school I was almost choking back tears when I said, "mommy?" 

"Yes, honey," she asked not sensing the gravity of what I was going to ask. 

"Mommy, can you give me a spanking after school?" I whispered. 

The smile on her face said yes before she did. After school, mommy picked me up and as soon as the car door was closed she asked, "do you still need a spanking?" I just looked at my shoes and said, "yes, please." 

I cried all through my spanking and even as I squirmed and wiggled, the tears ran down the my face. I clung to her as I made my little messy squirt while she whispered encouragement breathlessly into my ear. Then it was out and the realization of the wooden spoon dawned on me causing me to cry even more. Mommy pulled me up and kissed away the tears pouring from my eyes. Just minutes later, I was burying my freshly tear streaked face into her neck as I sobbed in pain and relief.

5 comments:

  1. Great blog. Very enjoyable and well written. Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your story.
    There is an element of truth in your story
    I was a kid of the 60s growing up in the UK and spanking was very common.for most girls and boys,
    My mum was a widow and i was spanked regular on bare bum OTK.
    My mum was a widow and there was lots of lecturing and scolding then pants down, even sometimes if it was'nt deserved.
    From about 9 or v10, i always got an erection, to start with, mum pretended not to notice,
    'From about 12 on I often had an 'Accident' when over mum's lap.
    Years later i often wondered did mum get more out of it ,other than discipline.
    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Years, even.

      I wasn't spanked but there were plenty of threats. Actually, my mother had wicked PMS and every 28 days or so, she would lash out with a series of warnings to stay quiet, out of her way, neat, etc. all with the threat of a spanking if we didn't behave. What was weird about this (besides maybe some obvious things) was that she would spell out exactly what the spankings would be like. It was like she had really thought through how it would go and sometimes it was a little too ritualized. I always wondered if my mother was fascinated by spanking and disappointed that I was such a good kid.

      During one of these outbursts, we were threatened with a wooden spoon spanking until we were bruised on our buttocks and backs of our thighs. I was maybe 12 or so and this was the first time that I realized that the wooden spoons in our kitchen maybe had been bought for more than just cooking.

      That night, I didn't heed the warning and tried to call her bluff. It didn't work but it was exciting testing fate. My penis was hard and my bottom tingled as I played loudly with my sister. But not too loud. :)

      Delete
  3. its a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another three months between.
    I may well be up to date, soon.
    I can't relate to this one. Mom only spanked me once, on the seat of my pants with a short piece of lumber while I was bent over the ping pong table, never like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Really! I welcome all comments, ideas, and compliments. If you have something ugly to say, save your breath; I won't be reading comments from angry people, those who are easily offended, folks that don't like me, and trolls.